Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Well, consider me thoroughly disappointed. The game is interesting if a bit aggravating with how grindy it is, but I stuck with it because the interestingly unique premise and delightful characters had me hooked. Then I got the first sex scene and noticed an immediate shift in quality. Really? A few frames fading away into each other like a bad parody of an animation with no text that ends immediately. It takes talent to get me so invested in a game only to crush my enjoyment with just a couple frames.

D

Deleted member 2196026

Not gonna lie, I like it. Like the superhero idea to it - would like to know what everyone's superpowers are though. It's nice to have a new game with this much content. Nice quality, story works (could be nice with a little more activities), but other than that - great game. Can't wait for the next one.

Reactions: Yashwanth J

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice girls but got bored after 1h with the shit door clicking; looked through the pics and nothing with the mature, the sexiest of them all? (n)

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.45 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you on everything but this. The game pretty well establishes that super powers are a thing that some people are just born with, and that not everyone with super powers becomes a hero, so why would citizens using powers be surprising? Also the main character figures out that a super heroine is sitting by his bedside because of her name, so clearly some heroes aren't putting much effort into hiding their identities to begin with. In a world where it is widely known that these impossible powers exist, it wouldn't make sense for him to freak out every time he sees a new one.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I agree with you on everything but this. The game pretty well establishes that super powers are a thing that some people are just born with, and that not everyone with super powers becomes a hero, so why would citizens using powers be surprising? Also the main character figures out that a super heroine is sitting by his bedside because of her name, so clearly some heroes aren't putting much effort into hiding their identities to begin with. In a world where it is widely known that these impossible powers exist, it wouldn't make sense for him to freak out every time he sees a new one.
Well the one he saw was probably the most famous in the world. He also can have a choice of slight freak out it is her, or flirting.

It does state there are people with powers and some don't become heroes/villains, however I would assume that the laws would also have them not use their powers.

Arguments could be made on use of powers like super strength would make a moving company have unfair market advantage, or like levitating food stuffs would probably make the food inspector's job a pain.

Plus it happening out of nowhere, as was mentioned it was only 20 years since they showed up and that things like patrolling is to build rapport and make the normal humans feel safe. So it would be less likely for them to show off powers unless it was part of their schtick.

I do see your side of it too though.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Well the one he saw was probably the most famous in the world. He also can have a choice of slight freak out it is her, or flirting.

It does state there are people with powers and some don't become heroes/villains, however I would assume that the laws would also have them not use their powers.

Arguments could be made on use of powers like super strength would make a moving company have unfair market advantage, or like levitating food stuffs would probably make the food inspector's job a pain.

Plus it happening out of nowhere, as was mentioned it was only 20 years since they showed up and that things like patrolling is to build rapport and make the normal humans feel safe. So it would be less likely for them to show off powers unless it was part of their schtick.

I do see your side of it too though.
I don't really understand where you're coming from to be honest. It wouldn't make any sense to make super powers illegal, especially with powers that might not be toggle-able. To bring up super strength, why would that be a problem? A moving company having someone who could lift anything without the need for mechanical assistance really wouldn't be much different from a company using heavy machinery, or hiring professional body-builders. If anything, super powers would make the individual a sought after commodity in the business. It wouldn't make any sense to place restrictions on where someone could work because he would excel at it, especially since super strength is often depicted as something the user can't turn off and has to learn how to live with and control by just being gentle with everything. "It is like the world is made of card board", to quote Superman.

Part of a competitive market place is the natural gifts one is born with. It would be like saying someone isn't allowed to go into any scientific field because their IQ is too high, so it wouldn't be fair to non-genius people. As for the surprise, 20 years is plenty of time to get used to such a concept, especially these days with the internet. An entire generation of young adults would have only known a world with super powers at that point, let that sink in.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am also wondering when Missus Powell will get h scenes content with the m.c ? How often will the updates be for this game ? Missus Powell should be MRS.Powell or misses Powell the Mrs is just the abbreviation for Misses

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well, I tried it and found it lacking with all the clicking around I had to do to make very little progress. Sorry dev.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes