vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
I really enjoy the game and find that the mystery of the MCs powers is something that got me thinking a good amount.
Actually dungeon and dragons makes use of the term dark vision, basicly it's a better version of low-light vision.
Big difference is low-light vision needs atleast some light source while dark vision does not. (and often has a magical origin)

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
However, I don't believe one of his powers is dark vision. I never heard of that power before so I googled it and the definition I got was "The power to project darkness/shadow beams/blasts from eyes".
For what it's worth, Darkvision is a racial ability certain races (Drow, Deep Gnomes, some Dwarves etc) in D&D have that allows them to see in complete (non-magical) darkness.

Edit : And I somehow managed to complete miss vogelbeest's comment when I made mine. Good going me, way to read.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Forum registration : "Choose an original user name."
some are very "original", some popular word and then bunch of numbers after that (i guess those users either let browser save login info or usernames are on txt-file or they use some password manager software).

• Haha
Reactions: ciberma7865

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
some are very "original", some popular word and then bunch of numbers after that (i guess those users either let browser save login info or usernames are on txt-file or they use some password manager software).
I feel offended i don't know why :unsure:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't know what y'all are so excited about "darkvision" - I've got it IRL.

"look! It's dark over there!"

"Hey, It sure is dark down here!"

pffft, my eyes can spot "dark" with ease. :rolleyes: It's actually pretty simple, I'm surprised y'all can't do it.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is probably in the top 3 games on this site for me. The girls are just so damn likeable. Only wish is that there was more interaction between them.
all content inside school is repeatable.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes