uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not trying to be debbie downer nor do I hate anything about the game.

My only criticism if you will, is I don't see him as a leader.

If anything he should be learning from Riley while Powell is out of the picture.
Putting my money on riley being Lovestrucks next victim during a patrol. So in the next 2 updates she'll be gone and then its just Val Harper and Chrys. MC is the leader out of those. Remember before she broke out of jail Lovestruck said she wanted a shot at you without Queen U and Riley around. She's making that happen.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
"new" galactica made 20 years ago wasn't real galactica since no spacebattles against cylons.
May take a moment to check out and or binge-watch some of them, their not as bad.
Granted, i avoided them because they were not the originals my older family and friends shared with me.
Have avoided TV since i was very little and was told not to like anything other then the originals.
Life Partners cued the newer ones up online one evening and saw newer ones with the ladies, ended up enjoying them.

For the record, saying 'no' to the ladies on movie-night was not an option for me without due repercussions.

On a side note: Arty would fare well in a nice 'skin-suit' of Tricia Helfer, Ya think?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm kinda torn about the prospect of Artemesia getting an android body. On one hand, it is much easier to fuck than an automobile chassis but, on the other, it corrupts the purity of the love between a man and his car. No more evenings tightening her lugnuts. No more slowly sliding beneath her undercarrage, lubricating her universal joint. Carressing her crankshaft. Tweaking her bleed nipple. Penetrating her brake resevoir. Emerging soaked in her fluids...

1650204264638.png

Hey! Don't judge me! If they didn't want men to love their cars they wouldn't make them so damn sexy.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm kinda torn about the prospect of Artemesia getting an android body. On one hand, it is much easier to fuck than an automobile chassis but, on the other, it corrupts the purity of the love between a man and his car. No more evenings tightening her lugnuts. No more slowly sliding beneath her undercarrage, lubricating her universal joint. Carressing her crankshaft. Tweaking her bleed nipple. Penetrating her brake resevoir. Emerging soaked in her fluids...

View attachment 1762087

Hey! Don't judge me! If they didn't want men to love their cars they wouldn't make them so damn sexy.
So Very Well Put INDEED!! hahahaha!! :ROFLMAO:
Often found several females that not only agree, many of them share the same auto-love.
Artimes could have such a *cough* ahem, desirable undercarriage. :love:

Reactions: NewTricks

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, took a bit, mostly due to computer problems about the beginning of this year, but got everyone in 1.052 saying I've completed all there was to complete, so caught back up with the Dev.

Thank you for this game, been a fun and interesting game. And looking forward for the next release to see what happens.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
OK, under the assumption that Harper's missing sister is the Mastermind behind this whole thing, why didn't she attempt to capture her sister when she captured her mother? What's her main endgame other than the possible, extremely awkward family reunion for the three of them? Another, related set of questions are the following: Why did Queen Unbreakable/Mrs. Elisabeth Powell delete ALL data regarding her missing daughter from Artimisia's database? Was there something in that data that could've compromised both her and Harper as well as the missing family member? How does this impact the way MC will have to pull the remaining girls into an effective force in order to counter this? Also, why was the tech expert so insistent on reformatting Artemisia's core programming? What's in there that he doesn't want anyone else knowing? Does that have anything to do with who's behind QU's capture? My personal opinion is that all of this is tied to an event in Harper's past that she isn't (quite) ready to deal with that ended with her sister saying or doing something that caused Mom to forbid anyone from really mentioning the other sister ever again. And, that sister could also have something to do with MC's curiously unique Powers. It'll definitely be interesting to see how it all plays out. I'm intrigued as to what might be in the next update!!!!

Reactions: MrD812

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.101public.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

Change-Log from 1.052 to 01.100:

• 2 Harper Events
  • 1 Chrys Event
  • 1 Artemisia Event
  • 1 Josie Event
  • 3 Patrol Events
  • A complete overhaul of Valentina's Shower Repeatable!
Update:

You can find the hints for the Patrol Events in Riley's hint section. Her progress tracker bar will not move during this update, and that is intentional.

Other than that, please enjoy the official public release!

Thank you for all of your support,

~Solace

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Just finished the latest update. All I can say is.... curiouser and curiouser!!!!!! IF Live Wire is telling the truth, then thins are ohhh so much more complicated than first thought!!!! Riley now has a couple of, in my mind, seriously major decisions to make. First decision she has to make is how she goes about re-evaluating and going forward in her relationship with MC. Second decision is whether she takes a day or two off to finalize her divorce to attempt to push that back until something is known about Queen Unbreakable/Elizabeth Powell's condition and whereabouts. Personally, I think she NEEDS to get her divorce out of the way as fast as she can so that it isn't a constant distraction. I also think she needs to come clean with all of the other secrets that she's been keeping from MC... if she doesn't, she'll keep doubting everything... including herself.... that makes things impossibly dangerous for the entire team

This is just one reason, along with her demonstrated impatience, that she's not the correct person to be the primary Team Leader. On that score, MC is the better one. Because he keeps second-guessing all of his own moves and decisions... he also feels it's best to be honest with his Teammates, even and especially if it makes them uncomfortable because they haven't been equally honest with him. He puts that before anything else. Is he perfectly suited to be Team Lead? Oh, Hell No. BUT, he's rapidly moving into being the Team Leader they need more than the one that they might want. I have a feeling that it'll be his judgements and instincts that will be a major factor in their Mentor's recovery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update but some sexscenes wouldn't have hurt but still funny.

scrshots:

1. oh boy (and also it knows WAY TOO MUCH about what every1 does), 2. that's disappointing, 3. naturally, 4. yay?, 5. - 8. just funnies.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
not bad update but some sexscenes wouldn't have hurt but still funny.

scrshots:

1. oh boy (and also it knows WAY TOO MUCH about what every1 does), 2. that's disappointing, 3. naturally, 4. yay?, 5. - 8. just funnies.

View attachment 1776610 View attachment 1776611 View attachment 1776612 View attachment 1776613 View attachment 1776614 View attachment 1776615 View attachment 1776616 View attachment 1776617
Certainly don't object to new sex scenes but this is one of the few games here where I enjoy a pure story update plenty enough to be happy. And given the mental/emotional state everyone is in, Chrys is probably the only one who'd be up for it.

About the only thing that could kill her mood would be if her mom were watching.

Then again...great. Now i'm envisioning a Chris/Sumire threesome.

Reactions: punisher2099
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes