zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Lot of thread to read so apologies if it's already been discussed. But telekinesis girl (name's currently escaping me) mentioned 2 issues with the strength + durability 1 being shots are basically an ordeal now and 1 being up to Queen UB to share.

Could the issue be that with her super strong kegel muscles she hasn't been able to get it on since she was much weaker when her daughters were born? Could be the pathway for a relationship between her and MC which I'm personally hoping is in the cards.
Harper, the name escaping you is Harper, and...I mean, possibly? I wouldn't necessarily call it likely, based on our characters experiences so far, but it's definitely a possibility that that's what Harper was referring to. But, by all accounts, Mrs. Powell is happily married. I'm not so sure our character would want to break that up. That being said, there's apparently a "Rogue" path, so it's not entirely out of the cards.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Harper, the name escaping you is Harper, and...I mean, possibly? I wouldn't necessarily call it likely, based on our characters experiences so far, but it's definitely a possibility that that's what Harper was referring to. But, by all accounts, Mrs. Powell is happily married. I'm not so sure our character would want to break that up. That being said, there's apparently a "Rogue" path, so it's not entirely out of the cards.
Want to break it up and is there when it collapses for some reason, aren't the same thing. Plenty of people are happy in relationships that don't have a ton of sex and it can still be a thing between Mrs. Powell and her husband, while not being penetrative (irl that doesn't really get most women off from what I've read).

If it's not that, what do you suppose it is? I couldn't think of anything that would only apply to a woman and also be something Harper wouldn't share.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If it's not that, what do you suppose it is? I couldn't think of anything that would only apply to a woman and also be something Harper wouldn't share.
well you know that mr powell isn't talked about much.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes