Nov 20, 2020
Is anyone else's game crashing during the last training session with Riley? (before you go rescue Ellie)

I keep closing and restarting but the game either crashes or gives me the bye message (i downloaded the browser for PC)

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I’ve just started playing this game and I have a question about the MC, in the next update will we finally find out what his powers are and how many powers will he get cuz I’ve got physical and intelligence up to maximum

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I’ve just started playing this game and I have a question about the MC, in the next update will we finally find out what his powers are and how many powers will he get cuz I’ve got physical and intelligence up to maximum
either youve not played the last couple updates, or didnt pay attention at all, because it has been discovered

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is anyone else's game crashing during the last training session with Riley? (before you go rescue Ellie)

I keep closing and restarting but the game either crashes or gives me the bye message (i downloaded the browser for PC)
I didn't even get the scene. Maybe I'll wait for the next update if it is bugged.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
was going to say...she's most likely not going to be rescued for several more updates....a lot of back story cleaning up before main goes full throttle again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was going to say...she's most likely not going to be rescued for several more updates....a lot of back story cleaning up before main goes full throttle again
it was that every girl gets short update and then back to story.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
originally it was sandbox overhaul, but thats even sort of gotten put on hold for the story arcs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc and girls thought that lovestruck had kidnapped mrs powers but alas no.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
feeeeeeck when do we make sure the sexy sexy car is ok damnit. sure the girls are hot but i'm much more concerned with that shiny metal ass

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes