Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Game folder update only, 1.351--> 1.401 Merge/overwrite current folder.
Contains ALL scripts and only new media files.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
well the superpower we have been able to use without further training lies between his legs.
have no problem to further strengthen this powers. ;)
Now I have to wonder what defines "super"? Because it has been shown that it just takes contact to slowly start to gain them.

If "super" is defined as "beyond standard human," then isn't it logical that the MC could start to develop better hearing, smell, and low light vision? The MC has a kitty that loves him after all. I would think claws would be a bit much of a mutation for the game to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: kvier

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Now I have to wonder what defines "super"? Because it has been shown that it just takes contact to slowly start to gain them.

If "super" is defined as "beyond standard human," then isn't it logical that the MC could start to develop better hearing, smell, and low light vision? The MC has a kitty that loves him after all. I would think claws would be a bit much of a mutation for the game to deal with.
matschbirne was only joking about how MC has such a big dick.

And we do have amazing dark vision. We can see in the dark nearly perfectly. Which did in fact start lots of conspiracies about our little furry friend

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
We have yet to totally rule out Riley's aid in that endeavor. MC doesn't remember ANYTHING!

Peace out and adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Harper not Riley...but all things say "wall of light" that's not in Harpers wheel house plus they never touched....it is in Harshlight's wheelhouse. So that came from him..hence first power

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It seems to me that the MCs first power was clinical depression. It was his inner torment and torpor that gave him the trauma to trigger his powers before he even touched grandpa flashlight. He might have had the power for years but never noticed because he never touched anyone superhuman.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Dude... they shook hands like men. Why do you suggest grampaphelia??? Hell... this guy is so old and crusty it would be necrophelia! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You say that, but it took a lot of hand-holding with Missus Powell to get even a tiny bit of her super strength and durability, and his energy shield thing was strong enough to deflect a flying armored car...

They must have been having those weird uncomfortable lingering handshakes where one guy wants to let go, but the other guy with the nasty clammy hands just fucking holds on for longer than is appropriate. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes