doblick

Apr 21, 2021
So I've a dumb question, I got a new phone so I had to start all over. I still have 1.301, but when installing 1.351 it made it a separate app and it's like half the size, also none of the scenes play properly. Is it some come support our patreon to get a version that works type deal?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So I've a dumb question, I got a new phone so I had to start all over. I still have 1.301, but when installing 1.351 it made it a separate app and it's like half the size, also none of the scenes play properly. Is it some come support our patreon to get a version that works type deal?
No, it must be a faulty download

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea faulty dl like said so re-dl with some downloadmanager like jdownloader2 and then put file into phone.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Just an idea, not sure if it fits, but here goes.
Have Chrys make a list of powers that would make him the most powerful hero ever, without interacting against each other, and allow him to copy those.
Have Valentina make a list of powers for him to avoid, updateable each time he gets a new power.
Like I said, just an idea.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Just an idea, not sure if it fits, but here goes.
Have Chrys make a list of powers that would make him the most powerful hero ever, without interacting against each other, and allow him to copy those.
Have Valentina make a list of powers for him to avoid, updateable each time he gets a new power.
Like I said, just an idea.
I can see that happening, yeah. Chrys already introduced the tactical cuddling by saying that her power would be the best defense MC could currently get.
But now that you mention it Chrys might be very much against MC 'acquiring" any more power from Lovestruck. Her's was described to "cause electronics to act like they were alive" and Chrys is currently trying to get MC to play arcade games with her... This might cause Chrys to add this power to the "forbidden" list if MC inexplicably wins a match.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.401public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada

*** POST UPDATED 2023-JAN-02 ***

Traducción al español - v1.401public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.401public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
How to finish quest for Riley to keep her stuff?

edit.. got it... must go to classroom

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
That's a question for the next update. This one ends after talking to Valentina about it. It's just those convos plus the Tactical Cuddling with Riley

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

edit.. got it... must go to classroom
I think that quest will conclude next update. I got to the point where we figured out where to put her stuff, got the other three girl's approval and the hints say that all current objectives have been completed for this update in my play. So, I am back to the repeatable events only with no new content. Hope that helps, friend. :) Oh... if you haven't made it that far, try investigating the classroom during the day... :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I've last played before needing to start a new game, so 0.75-0.85.

Has any progress been made or should I continue waiting?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes