ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how I can trigger the new content? Can't seam to get it to trigger even after going to sleep so assume ive missed something. [Save below]

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Not gonna lie, I had a feeling about that reveal for months now... almost screamed out loud "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" just not in the full capacity of the circumstances... good update if you ask me

Reactions: HanBoston

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Great update.

Not sure if the dev checks this thread, but if they do; the quest tracker doesn't seem to work properly.
I only noticed the error when I checked the actual changelog. My quest tracker says, "no new content" for all characters, but, using the minimap, I managed to find and activate story progression going back 6 builds.

So, for me at least, that was a phenomenal update.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Played and continued this avn a lot of times already and always got too bored to continue at some point .. i think i was at a point where the mc had 2 powers?

Does the story pick up the pace at some point and gets more interesting? Does the mc become skilled and useful?

If it bored me until that point, is there a reason i could maybe start to enjoy it more or should i just continue to skip it?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The cat has to be a shapeshifter. Nobody guessed the MC's power correctly and nobody guessed the full name of Chris either. If the cat is just a regular animal, then everyone's BINGO sheet will be useless. :oops:
ding ding. :WeSmart:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
somebody from the villain is using his power to change blood sample into vial that grant the power for a period of time to someone else but the person who had his/her blood taken doesn't loose his power. We aren't certain if the power granting is only temporary or can be permanent as vilain could have lied about that
The MC's power is to permanently copy other super powers.
So if someone is temporarily granted the MC's power, he can permanently copy a 3rd parties power. then lose the MC's power and presumably keep the copied powers.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
cause those are made before the cat. there are plenty of continuity errors and other weirds.
well I just checked all of the cuddles after the last event...no cat...was going to say something to solace but...

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
how much content do i have to play to catch up last time i play was wen mc got artemis a body

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes