Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, the spoiler free version: nothing happened the way i thought it would. Instead i got a scene i never thought i wanted to see, but now i do and another with probably the greatest conversation in this game yet.

Awesome job, Solace!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.876

*** POST UPDATED 2024-JUL-02 ***

Traducción al español - v1.876public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.876public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

Reactions: silviomasters

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
somebody from the villain is using his power to change blood sample into vial that grant the power for a period of time to someone else but the person who had his/her blood taken doesn't loose his power. We aren't certain if the power granting is only temporary or can be permanent as vilain could have lied about that

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.876public.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.superheroes.suck.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.superheroes.suck.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuperheroesSuck-1.876
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
My only issue is that sometimes it's hard to know where to go for the new scenes. Like the "heart" icon you can look at for the girls doesn't update with the new updates so sometimes it takes a lot of hunting and I'm sure I've missed some at times. I'm not sure if I got all 3 of the 'main story' events either. I feel weird roaming the academy and popping in to every room to see if I can find something new sometimes, lol.

Reactions: Logan3000x

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
My only issue is that sometimes it's hard to know where to go for the new scenes. Like the "heart" icon you can look at for the girls doesn't update with the new updates so sometimes it takes a lot of hunting and I'm sure I've missed some at times. I'm not sure if I got all 3 of the 'main story' events either. I feel weird roaming the academy and popping in to every room to see if I can find something new sometimes, lol.
have you tried the mini map? I did a complete playthru using that when it was released last update

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Superheroes Suck [v1.876 Public] [Solace]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Ok, I've gotten farther in the game and I'm definitely glad I stuck with it. My issue right now is the fact that MC is so ridiculously trusting of Kelly to the point of ignoring Harper's very valid points and feelings, ignoring his own best interests, ignoring the best interests of the Academy, and not even considering the feelings of the rest of the team. Hell, he's even lying to Harper about it. It seems out of character for a person who's been so concerned about honesty and valuing the feelings of his team. All because he trusts a person who blatantly says she *will* get the story. Does he ever lose the trusting naivete? Hell, he's never even considered that the greedy mayor might be involved in anything bad, and he's said how much he dislikes the guy multiple times.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes