uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
The whole point is the better control the person has over their powers the easier mc can adapt to them....why harshlight transfers them so easily...and why the little touches from mrs powell gives him the super strength and toughness

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You say that, but it took a lot of hand-holding with Missus Powell to get even a tiny bit of her super strength and durability, and his energy shield thing was strong enough to deflect a flying armored car...

They must have been having those weird uncomfortable lingering handshakes where one guy wants to let go, but the other guy with the nasty clammy hands just fucking holds on for longer than is appropriate. :ROFLMAO:
Grandpa willed his power to MC. MC merely leeched it from all the girls. Pretty sure that powers granted would be more immediate and powerful than powers leeched from the unsuspecting... IDK... Just didn't see anything weird about a handshake... :)

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
mrs power did everything except had sex with mc to have him copy her powers.
you're not wrong...but it also shows why he has more control/practical use of her powers...besides the night vision, the shield once was all he got from harshlight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you're not wrong...but it also shows why he has more control/practical use of her powers...besides the night vision, the shield once was all he got from harshlight
well chrys plan is gonna change that. as dumb as it is :p

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
Where is Chrys when you need to ask her about Riley moving her stuff into the classroom? Can't find her to have the convo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where is Chrys when you need to ask her about Riley moving her stuff into the classroom? Can't find her to have the convo.
check monitor to see where every1 is, if no place mentioned then in room or 1 of bathrooms or kitchen.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Monitor in the hallway by the kitchen.
Ooooh! Thank you my friend! Damn thing is always hiding in plain sight! I never really notice it. I remember looking at it early on like chapter one or two but totally forgot about it! Great info!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ooooh! Thank you my friend! Damn thing is always hiding in plain sight! I never really notice it. I remember looking at it early on like chapter one or two but totally forgot about it! Great info!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
dumbass. :p

game even tells about it.

monitor/info screen/whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hehehehe, you tell 'im, C!!
Thanks for the all time worst response to a thank you note, EVER!!! I'm developing senile dementia, not stupidity you unmitigated assholes! I had forgotten about the monitor. But, I didn't need it to find Crys either. I found her and all the other girls first attempt. My memory may be failing but I can still find the pussy!

With "friends" like you I don't need enemies. Phat out:censored:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks for the all time worst response to a thank you note, EVER!!! I'm developing senile dementia, not stupidity you unmitigated assholes! I had forgotten about the monitor. But, I didn't need it to find Crys either. I found her and all the other girls first attempt. My memory may be failing but I can still find the pussy!

With "friends" like you I don't need enemies. Phat out:censored:
Glad to see the fire still burns - hehe, even through the senility. Just keepin' ya' on point, Phat! And your 'pussy finding abilities' are the one thing I'll never question. Semper fi, "friend". (y)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Glad to see the fire still burns - hehe, even through the senility. Just keepin' ya' on point, Phat! And your 'pussy finding abilities' are the one thing I'll never question. Semper fi, "friend". (y)
Yeah... I can still find the pussy... now if I could just remember what to do with it!
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: Kidding... lick, stroke, poke, repeat until she screams out your name with unyielding passion!:devilish:(y)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes