Jed

Feb 28, 2017
This game is legitimately really good. The sex stuff is good - maybe not one of the greatest out there, but certainly hot and worthy of your time - but the actual game story and the writing? That's the part that I'm really enjoying. Definitely willing to throw some money at the Patreon for this one, and that's not something I do lightly.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's a pretty good update. The scenes with Riley were good and helped develop her character a bit more and made me like her a lot more. Mrs Powell is still my favorite so far and I can't wait till we eventually win her over though that dialogue she had with Sapphire was kind of terrifying.

One issue I did have was the cat kind of blended in with the desk and it took me a while to find it. I don't know if it would be worth it to change it's color or move it to a different bit that makes it stand out more though I might just need a new pair of glasses if so just ignore that.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I knew something was off about that beach "fantasy", I'm betting she has some sort of power to get inside people's mind and make them hallucinate... or saying I recognize her "from the beach" was supposed to get a different reaction and it's a bug

One issue I did have was the cat kind of blended in with the desk and it took me a while to find it.
Oh yeah, in fact I hadn't even noticed it till your comment

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I only noticed it by chance when trying to click on the MC's PC. Though its probably through experience since I have a similar problem IRL with my cat blending in with my carpet there is only so many times you can get your feet clawed before make sure you won't step on your cat.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I could see why he would be paired with Riley, besides Powell she's the groups badass. She can more than overcompensate for lack of MC's powers.

Chrys is a bit like Kitty Pryde though. Sure she's a great team member, fun to be around and super adorable but her powers are incredibly situational.

I'm just a bit surprised the really sensible and quite intelligent group overseer has switched out the badass for the cutie to go on patrol with the guy that has so far been in a truck wreck and fallen off a roof. His only superpowers seem to be banterfoo and cockwando. Fun to read but a bit of liability on patrol. I suppose we could include his amazing power of falling off things.

Makes me kinda worried Chrys gonna get squished and that makes me a sad bunny.

Also, cat was super cute.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I could see why he would be paired with Riley, besides Powell she's the groups badass. She can more than overcompensate for lack of MC's powers.

Chrys is a bit like Kitty Pryde though. Sure she's a great team member, fun to be around and super adorable but her powers are incredibly situational.

I'm just a bit surprised the really sensible and quite intelligent group overseer has switched out the badass for the cutie to go on patrol with the guy that has so far been in a truck wreck and fallen off a roof. His only superpowers seem to be banterfoo and cockwando. Fun to read but a bit of liability on patrol. I suppose we could include his amazing power of falling off things.

Makes me kinda worried Chrys gonna get squished and that makes me a sad bunny.

Also, cat was super cute.
I think he was paired with Chrys because Riley asked Powell to pair him with her but I agree with you that it is kind of silly. Kitty Pryde is a bit more badass in the comics since Wolverine trains her to be an expert at martial arts and swordsmanship so I could see something bad happening and Chrys asks Riley to help train her more.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
I knew something was off about that beach "fantasy", I'm betting she has some sort of power to get inside people's mind and make them hallucinate... or saying I recognize her "from the beach" was supposed to get a different reaction and it's a bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey.

I am going through the script files to finish finding the typos and the like.

Wow there is a lot more text in here than I initially thought, even just in a single character's file. I do wish it was without all the programming stuff which makes it inflated, but whatever. I will post here or PM you when I am done with everything.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hey.

I am going through the script files to finish finding the typos and the like.

Wow there is a lot more text in here than I initially thought, even just in a single character's file. I do wish it was without all the programming stuff which makes it inflated, but whatever. I will post here or PM you when I am done with everything.
Pro tip: you can generate translation files with the ren'py sdk, which are just the texts

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes