cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After talking to Lovestruck, you can report to all of the girls: Riley is in her bedroom, Valentina is in the gym, and Chrys & Harper are in the library together. Then, on morning, go down to the garage and Artemisia will drive you to the police station.
well with val at gym only washup and special training and done her training. no talking to lovestruck on this update only with girls, det. keegan, artemisia and shiro. chrys did her patrol plans (no any1 else there).

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
well with val at gym only washup and special training and done her training. no talking to lovestruck on this update only with girls, det. keegan, artemisia and shiro. chrys did her patrol plans (no any1 else there).
Val convo about Lovestruck at the gym was available in the last update, I think.

Edit.- You Talk to Harper and Chrys about Lovestruck before Harper gets out of there, and then Chrys tells you about the new patrol plans.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Solace

Jun 9, 2017
with chrys at library it's just lesson plan aka sex, told riley and soon after that triggered shiro's visit and det keegan. not sure if i spoke with harper about lovestruck.

Solace can you enlight us?
This mention confused the hell out of me until I realized the developer is also named Solace. Sorry, can't help you.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
with chrys at library it's just lesson plan aka sex, told riley and soon after that triggered shiro's visit and det keegan. not sure if i spoke with harper about lovestruck.

harper was there with chrys. That was a 2 pack conversation until the patrol part of the conversation. And as for everyone saying they can't trigger surmire....it's not there yet. Same with the tuesday events.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I'm talking about the latest v1.651. The Lovestruck interrogation and meeting with Keegan was last update.

Updating Riley on Lovestruck then doing the same with Crys are the only two character messages I got this update in the heart section. Riley is my favorite and my save was just before her cuddle finale sex scene so I could play it twice so when I checked the heart section I met with Riley first then Crys to update them on Shock Bitch. The character message under the heart didn't mention Harper but both were in the library when I went and the dialogue included both of them. There was no separate update regarding Lovestruck for Valentina. It was either Riley, Crys or both that recommended going easy on Valentina due to her fragile state since Ms Powell was abducted. Hope that helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
After talking to Lovestruck, you can report to all of the girls: Riley is in her bedroom, Valentina is in the gym, and Chrys & Harper are in the library together. Then, on morning, go down to the garage and Artemisia will drive you to the police station.
Like you said, Valentina was last episode... my memory is shit...:poop:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bastards. :p

in that case I'm done with update.

normal update aka very silly, harper was right that val would been great pokerplayer, lots of funnies and some sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
to me hearts said nothing to do so go fugure.
had a long talk with solace about this today. I talked to a modder about possibly doing a walkthru mod. Gave solace a headsup. He's stressed...He wants 10 events an update. And until then he doesn't want side noise..lol for lack of a better term. He said the last part of his new rig will be bought with the black friday sales so everything should speed up in December. If when I test the mod (if the modder even thinks its worth doing...he played the game before but said its been a while and considering then size...) after I test it and give it a run with friends that bitched about same problem on a discord server...I'll most likely have it added here...He did say that when he does the music overhaul he'd address this then ...but it is majorly on the back burner until he can get the event count up....Hope this helps

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't care about speed, i care about hints what to do with who and when instead going thru all girls everyday.

Reactions: harem.king

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Go to the garage in the morning, then the second one is auto-triggered at night
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
I'm feeling a bit foolish now and certainly appreciate the tip, my friend! :) I usually spend most mornings stuffing Valentina's ass full of MC's cock! So, I totally missed the garage! Thank you!!! :) My routine gets in my way of the new material at times... AM with Val, Afternoon romp with Riley in her room and evening snack in the kitchen with Harper... and, avoid Crys as much as possible... From the look of cxx's screenshots, I missed a big scene with Artemis and some other stuff. Thanks again :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the look of cxx's screenshots, I missed a big scene with Artemis and some other stuff. Thanks again :)
artemis scene's are tied on those 2 mainevents. other missable is cuddling finale and val's special training end.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
artemis scene's are tied on those 2 mainevents. other missable is cuddling finale and val's special training end.
I had found Riley cuddle finale and Valentina's new training content (perfect 10) but just got through those two main events this afternoon after thanking moskyx for the time and location info when/where to start! All completed now. Thanks for your help as well, my friend! Wouldn't even know I had missed anything without you! Huzzah!

• Haha
Reactions: moskyx and cxx

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Really enjoying this game very much. It's one of those games that are like a great book that you can't put down once started. You had me laughing my ass of so hard at Chrys saying,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much for sharing this game and looking forward to more :)

Reactions: Jinsoyun

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I'm not entirely understanding the logic behind Harper's inability to accept someone having both superstrength and super durability at the same time. Particularly her thinking someone as strong as her mom would just have their arm broken.

You HAVE to have some level of Superdurability if you're super strong. Otherwise your own bones would shatter under whatever weight you're lifting if it's more than human bones can handle. Not to mention what would happen to your bones everytime you punch something if your bones weren't strong enough to sustain your superstrength.

You could even argue that the density of your muscle fibers would also make you slash and bulletproof. Well, maybe not completely but at least somewhat. So not bulletproof but at least resistant to small arms fire.

I thought Superstrength in this setting was a purely physical ability and the body overall resilience increased accordingly to support it?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes