cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sunday AM in the classroom is MC's massage appointment with Riley. The latest session is extra hot! At present, no other classroom activities are on the schedule AFAIK. Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)
cuz ms teacher is more or less kidnapped so there's no1 to teach them (besides mc teaching them wonders of sex).

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Really wish there was a more thorough journal/codex/log whatever you wanna call it, that shows whether you've seen all there is to offer during any given update. The log there now only shows whatever the dev considers a "main quest" update, but sometimes the changelog will say there's 6 new sandbox or repeat events that you have to spam advance time to get to the correct day and time (which is annoying in itself cause sandbox, but w/e).

Just a pain in the ass having to keep the changelog open as a reference to what might trigger the other repeat/sandbox scenes in the update are.
Yea agree, the current tip system doesnt really help that much as it will say you are done but there is still a bunch of stuff to do. It should give hints for every event especially the main story events

Reactions: Hungover00

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea agree, the current tip system doesnt really help that much as it will say you are done but there is still a bunch of stuff to do. It should give hints for every event especially the main story events
right, that should change once game gets back on track.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Sunday AM in the classroom is MC's massage appointment with Riley. The latest session is extra hot! At present, no other classroom activities are on the schedule AFAIK. Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)
tuesday afternoon my friend..nice to see you in another thread

Reactions: PapaPhat

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So, what was the final main story event? I've reached Nakemura's surprise visit. Anything after that?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I'm really liking the game thus far*just got to the sand box portion*. Something that in my opinion can set other games a part like this one is the Dev taking the time to do the facial expressions, this being just one of many things. I know that some may not care but to me thats going above and beyond and gives a great feel to the game and adds to the characters over all attitude imo. Winks, blinks, looking down at MC's crotch and looking away real quick, it all adds to the over all feel of the game. While other games all the characters do is close eyes when laughing each and every fricken time, seeing a game where the characters eyes are closed for 3/4 of the game really sucks.
This game is going on watch list and i hope to god the MC isn't going to be some wimpy, clueless monkey.
Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Johan_0000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how the fuck chrys's mommy event is unlocked? all others have been unlocked but that eludes me, tried everything but only thing with on chrys's room is doggystyle (literally) with her otherwise just chitchat, even let mc sleep like 2 weeks.

• Thinking Face

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Nooo, I finished it... I was having such a good time... lol
Anyway, I rly hope the MC will have a better understanding of his power. His power kind of reminds me of Peter Petrelli from the serie Heroes (aaa nostalgia) or the Main Character from the manga/anime Charlotte.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I, again, went really far with my rambling.
Lol, Ok I stop here I tired myself.

Great game THX,
see ya

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
waaait who the hell is NAkemura? and shiro's visit? how do I trigger that it said (I guess it is only viable for relationship content not main story then) that I had alrdy done everything BUT there still was something? Help guys?
EDIT : I got the scene with Shiro as it triggers automatically but who the hell Nekamura, I forgot lol and how do I trigger her

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
waaait who the hell is NAkemura? and shiro's visit? how do I trigger that it said (I guess it is only viable for relationship content not main story then) that I had alrdy done everything BUT there still was something? Help guys?
The first story event should trigger when you go to the garage. The visit is the second event that will happen a few days later when you sleep.

Reactions: Johan_0000

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how the fuck chrys's mommy event is unlocked? all others have been unlocked but that eludes me, tried everything but only thing with on chrys's room is doggystyle (literally) with her otherwise just chitchat, even let mc sleep like 2 weeks.
Crys mentioned getting help from her mother when talking in the library after the Lovestruck update to Crys and Harper. I had already updated Riley and didn't find an option to discuss shock bitch with Valentina. But, no sign of any event involving Crys' mom. TBH, I don't like that control freak bitch anyway so she can disappear for all I care. Hmmm maybe we could trade her off for Ms Powell? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Wish I had better news, my friend. All my characters say no more content and I've spent two weeks roaming the place in search of side content... even that dried up quickly... These updates are really SHORT! I'm done milking this version. I'll await the next update to play any more. May fortune smile on your quest to find Crys' mom! She's a hot milf but the bitchy, controlling, bossy attitude loses my attention with the quickness...

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)
PS: I could awaken to this site every morning and die happy:love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.26 - 16.15.17.25.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Crys mentioned getting help from her mother when talking in the library after the Lovestruck update to Crys and Harper. I had already updated Riley and didn't find an option to discuss shock bitch with Valentina. But, no sign of any event involving Crys' mom. TBH, I don't like that control freak bitch anyway so she can disappear for all I care. Hmmm maybe we could trade her off for Ms Powell? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
with chrys at library it's just lesson plan aka sex, told riley and soon after that triggered shiro's visit and det keegan. not sure if i spoke with harper about lovestruck.

Solace can you enlight us?

• Thinking Face

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
After talking to Lovestruck, you can report to all of the girls: Riley is in her bedroom, Valentina is in the gym, and Chrys & Harper are in the library together. Then, on morning, go down to the garage and Artemisia will drive you to the police station.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes