Derco

Jun 7, 2018
Am I the only one thinking that with the new info told by Lovestruck that the mystery woman with dark clothes and heels is Harper's sister? The reasons why are as follows:

1. She has motive to get back at the Heroes for rejecting her application, maybe against her mom too for not finding her or to prove she can take down the best the Heroes had to offer and prove them wrong idk.
2. Her powers are unknown, so while she could be the cat that is definitely a person and leaking info, she could have powers related to increasing the effects of drugs or something since she put a cloth over Unbreakable's mouth, chlorophorm?
3. Unbreakable could have willingly been drugged since if she saw her daughter's face she would be in shock from seeing her missing kid but also unwilling to harm her child. So even if the sister doesn't have drug powers, but only anonymity powers, Unbreakable would still put up barely any resistance because it's her kid.
4. Mentioned by Harper, her sister is a Fashionista, which would explain why this mystery woman would wear heels, which are highly impractical for physical activities, to the abduction.
5. Would be a big plot twist which helps the story as well.

I know it is a very flimsy theory, but it makes some sense right?

Reactions: imzahai

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
2. Her powers are unknown, so while she could be the cat that is definitely a person and leaking info, she could have powers related to increasing the effects of drugs or something since she put a cloth over Unbreakable's mouth, chlorophorm?
If the sister is linked to the abduction of Unbreakable, I would expect her power to be more memory control oriented. It would fit in the mysterious woman who talked to Lovestruck and it would explain why Harper can't remember her power or why she remain untraceable

TwistedDaveAuthor

Apr 7, 2023
9 aptitude was the cap in may 2020. I just started the game today and being tutored no longer raises my aptitude (it is 7) my fitness is 14 and confidence is 45 and I just stopped the unmanned car on the highway... any leads on how to get aptitude to climb would be nice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
9 aptitude was the cap in may 2020. I just started the game today and being tutored no longer raises my aptitude (it is 7) my fitness is 14 and confidence is 45 and I just stopped the unmanned car on the highway... any leads on how to get aptitude to climb would be nice.
study with harper and chrys and on your own.

Reactions: imzahai

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Ugh, started this avn a lot of times already as im somewhat interrested in the mainstory but its such a drag somehow. I always quit again after about 10 minutes .. im at a point where the mc aquired nightvision and is testing his (super)-strenght. Does the pace pick up at some point or should i just give up?

doesnt help that i really dislike the sandbox

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ugh, started this avn a lot of times already as im somewhat interrested in the mainstory but its such a drag somehow. I always quit again after about 10 minutes .. im at a point where the mc aquired nightvision and is testing his (super)-strenght. Does the pace pick up at some point or should i just give up?

doesnt help that i really dislike the sandbox
there will be more action but generally stays same.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
beats me. you missed something with them.
You have knock their door on morning to get invite for cuddle. I have to each day for each girl first I have knock chrys when cuddling invent stop next morning knock on any other girl(like Harper) that night when you about sleep there a option to invite Harper do that same for all to get all options.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You have knock their door on morning to get invite for cuddle. I have to each day for each girl first I have knock chrys when cuddling invent stop next morning knock on any other girl(like Harper) that night when you about sleep there a option to invite Harper do that same for all to get all options.
well it's chrys idea so ofc she needs to be 1st.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Is this game closed to being finished?
I wouldn't say so yet. 1.0 was the "mid point" and it was marked as such in the patch notes.

But the updates are super regular and Solace usually comes here to check the comments and questions a few days after a patch drops, so you might get a better answer from him later on.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Can't seem to progress, I keep getting errors...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 880, in script
    jump chrys_event_55
ScriptError: could not find label 'chrys_event_55'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 880, in script
    jump chrys_event_55
  File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SuperheroesSuck-1.651public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SuperheroesSuck-1.651public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chrys_event_55'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Superheroes Suck 1.651public
Sun Oct 22 22:14:46 2023
And if I try to "Pursue the perfect 10" I get this:
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 1881, in script
    jump valentina_sandbox_4
ScriptError: could not find label 'valentina_sandbox_4'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 1881, in script
    jump valentina_sandbox_4
  File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SuperheroesSuck-1.651public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SuperheroesSuck-1.651public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'valentina_sandbox_4'.

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun Oct 22 22:18:42 2023
Also this...
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 2150, in script
    jump riley_event_37
ScriptError: could not find label 'riley_event_37'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 2150, in script
    jump riley_event_37
ScriptError: could not find label 'riley_event_37'.

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun Oct 22 22:22:24 2023

EDIT
After further evaluation, it appears to be the multimod causing the trouble.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Superheroes Suck v1.651public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: naniwtf

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Can´t seem to remember, is this one of the games that usually get a "update only" or am I in for a full redownload?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes