cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Latest version has content but not attached to walkthrough gotta wing it.
sunday: massage
other weekday: goto meet officer, chat with that pr-woman (might get urge to tell her to get lost)
next sunday: special massage at riley's room

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
sunday: massage
other weekday: goto meet officer, chat with that pr-woman (might get urge to tell her to get lost)
next sunday: special massage at riley's room
Did all of Riley's content but officer and PR woman??? What time of day, morning or afternoon? Go talk to Artemis? Is it a specific weekday... more info, please my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did all of Riley's content but officer and PR woman??? What time of day, morning or afternoon? Go talk to Artemis? Is it a specific weekday... more info, please my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat(y)
mc gets call on some morning to goto meet coplady and and then pr-lady.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
mc gets call on some morning to goto meet coplady and and then pr-lady.
I played about two weeks worth of game time for this update just to get through Riley's bit. Hmmm... Hate to think I stopped just a day or two short of more content! Thanks, friend. Will check it out. :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This update is all about the MC progressing the main story on his own, so you won't find any tips on the Heart screen. Just go to sleep (you shouldn't get the option to cuddle with anyone) and the first scene will be triggered; then visit the garage for the second. The rest of the content is Riley's Sunday Special massage, and a couple of variants of Riley's tactical cuddling.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait what there is Riley cuddling, how I have only ever seen like 2 from Chrys only.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Superheroes Suck v1.601public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: mbs123a

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.601public

*** POST UPDATED 2023-SEP-11***

Traducción al español - v1.601public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.601public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuperheroesSuck-1.601
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WakamoSato
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes