GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I am stuck with Chrys. it says I need to do something about this cat hair. Can anyone help me with that?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am stuck with Chrys. it says I need to do something about this cat hair. Can anyone help me with that?
in the MC's room on the right hand side you should see the Cat if you've completed all of riley's events.
If you don't have the cat yet then you need to do Riley's events until you do

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
in the MC's room on the right hand side you should see the Cat if you've completed all of riley's events.
If you don't have the cat yet then you need to do Riley's events until you do
I have a cat. Whenever I go to the cat I pet her that's it. What to do?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
After a year of development, I finally feel there's enough content in the current version that I can keep my promise to go back and address the early portion of Superheroes Suck. So, over the next several months, development time will be split between advancing the story and replacing the duct-tape I used to hold together the first two hours of the game.

All of the "training / stat grind" events (except the very first), will be replaced with actual events. So, you will still be increasing your stats, but there will be content instead. I've ditched the repeatable training idea entirely. It was there to fluff out the game back when I had a graphics card that worked on the might of a hamster wheel and prayer. Depending on the voting for the patreon poll, I think Valentina's training events are up first for revision. I keep refreshing the page because she's currently tied with Riley. I guess the three new H-scenes weren't enough.

The girls each have shorter or longer "initial character arcs" depending on their hang-ups. Harper, for example, has very little stopping her from pursing the protagonist aside from her own self-consciousness, which is why she makes the first move in the story. By contrast, Riley is married, and her whole initial arc revolves around "we can't because I'm married" to "if I weren't married..." to "who ever heard of a ring blocking a hole anyway?" Chrys' arc is the longest, because you need Riley's support to finish progressing it. This is also why you've seen Harper show up in Chrys' events.

We're getting to the villains as well! I have so many plans for Lovestruck and all of the others involved, but I'm also juggling a lot. Once Chrys' arc is finished, the early game is less grindy, and I've stacked the table with tons of animated H-events, we go into full production mode for the villains and the main story.
For those who have finished all of the content up to the latest version will we have to start a new game if we want to see these new events or will we get to see them just by going training regardless of our current stats? Also how will the changes to the initial character arcs affect those who have finished all content up to the latest version?

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
For those who have finished all of the content up to the latest version will we have to start a new game if we want to see these new events or will we get to see them just by going training regardless of our current stats? Also how will the changes to the initial character arcs affect those who have finished all content up to the latest version?
It's very late when I'm typing this, and I'll have a more coherent post on my patreon tomorrow, but the short of it is:

No one will have to restart their game to see the new events. Either they will be triggered normally through progression, or I will put in an option to trigger them manually as a "catch-up" mechanic for bits of the story. For people that start the game new, they will experience it almost seamlessly. I say "almost" because the render quality will be dramatically better than the other events I made at that time.

Replacing the repeating training events for Harper and Valentina will technically make their initial arcs longer, but that will not affect their overall story. It should still converge to where it is now in the current version of the game.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am hoping one day MC calls his mom.

To ask her if powers are a family thing, tell her about his new job, etc. Otherwise he may get a concerned call later, after he is on the TV or in some article by reporter lady.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Harper = Telekinesis

Chrys = Phasing

Chrys' Mom = Light skin cells on fire (Unsure if joke, or if only skin cells, maybe a threat of spontaneous human combustion to MC)

Valentina = Invisibility

Riley = Flying and some form of increased strength/durability.

Missus Powell = Super strength, durability, speed, anything really dealing with increased muscle ability, just strength seems to be the more prominent one.

Lovestruck = Some form of electrical/mechanical control. (This one is a bit odd, being the car kept moving even when it was upside down)

MC = Unknown (Maybe magic dick, maybe sex endurance, maybe pheromones, maybe durability, maybe some form of light shields)

Metal Mage = Magneto?

All the rest are unknown.
Magic Penis > All.

jackfrost343

Nov 10, 2020
i'm currently at 12 aptitude and 15 fitness. Is it the level cap? cuz i ain't getting any new events triggered and it only says to wait for mrs. powell class, even tho it doesn't happen anything new on sundays.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
i'm currently at 12 aptitude and 15 fitness. Is it the level cap? cuz i ain't getting any new events triggered and it only says to wait for mrs. powell class, even tho it doesn't happen anything new on sundays.
What does the progress tracker for each girl say?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes