konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
skipping takes time heh (i dunno, sometimes skipping stalls abit, not like non-stop insta-process)...well i replayed until 'Day 23 Event / Gym'

is it about library girl door- knock-invite to a date?
or is smth else should be found/triggered?

oh if date - i cannot visit gym this day... i assume that i did the same (mistake?) my first time ..
and i found shorthaired gial in library this day...might be the event ...didnot see it first time so that must be it!

so next day Day 24 Event / Library
no idea...is tutor chris an event?
i havenot found anything else in the morning

day 25 event ... -? something triggered in gym
but day 26 - nothing in library

that . tricky . guide !!!

Last edited:

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
mentioned for a reason - in case there are some known issues. (dunno, related to stats tweaking...)
that is my technique for most sandboxes or vns with sbx ui :] ...i did follow it to a some point...but then got lazy and thought that i could just keep visit library/gym and get something at random (which i kinda did - couple of dates etc , ...then i got a new room ... then some more interactions with a blond sporty gial ... and then i could not progress with all 4 )
I loaded your save and everything is working fine. I can get all of the events to trigger normally for each of the girls just by visiting them in the afternoon.

You should redownload the latest version and try your saves on that. This isn't a problem I can fix because nothing is wrong with the code on my end, otherwise your save wouldn't have progressed.

I don't troubleshoot any mods for Superheroes Suck, so I can't comment on if it led to this situation or not. I know that mods have caused progression problems in the past, but that varies depending on their scope and what changes they make.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I loaded your save and everything is working fine. I can get all of the events to trigger normally
You should redownload
hm...so eveyrhitng is fine ...and i just miss something (like above i discovered that i missed that emo-ish girl in library...)

but then why should i redownload...so did you mean that u can trigger my repeatables but not anything progression related?

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
hm...so eveyrhitng is fine ...and i just miss something (like above i discovered that i missed that emo-ish girl in library...)

but then why should i redownload...so did you mean that u can trigger my repeatables but not anything progression related?
I mean that I don't trigger repeatables.

I go into the gym with Valentina and get a new event, and then I go into the library with Harper and get a new event.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I mean that I don't trigger repeatables.

I go into the gym with Valentina and get a new event, and then I go into the library with Harper and get a new event.
tnx for checking !

i tried again
...and indeed, i think i progressed with gym n library gials. weird...
is there a chance i did not get repeatables at all? and that was just visitation "grind"...not sure...
though...i remember those yellow bars stayed on same position with same tips so for whatever reason i did have some issue...

so how to get to patrol ? (with other2 , emo and blond gials) i think i cannot trigger anything new with those 2
k i got that intro in garage, can use it on mondays i think

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
skipping takes time heh (i dunno, sometimes skipping stalls abit, not like non-stop insta-process)...well i replayed until 'Day 23 Event / Gym'

is it about library girl door- knock-invite to a date?
or is smth else should be found/triggered?

oh if date - i cannot visit gym this day... i assume that i did the same (mistake?) my first time ..
and i found shorthaired gial in library this day...might be the event ...didnot see it first time so that must be it!

so next day Day 24 Event / Library
no idea...is tutor chris an event?
i havenot found anything else in the morning

day 25 event ... -? something triggered in gym
but day 26 - nothing in library

that . tricky . guide !!!
Following the guide exactly

I just played up to 23, Chrys (dark makeup girl) should enter your room and a HJ ensues. Then a Gym visit with a longer scene.

Next day is the car event with Chrys.

Next day is Riley (red head) Massage.

I think I may know where an offset is. I have a Gym/Gym on day 6 if you didn't leave the gym after the first event then re-enter it for a Valentina workout you may be behind by 1 Val workout if you accidentally thought to work out alone.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx
heh then i missed both !
but now im back to my old save and dont remember if i had em with that my first/old gamesession.

k now im stuck with (for chrys n val)
1625166037005.png
and weekend lecture occured. same hint.

riley-keep phone handy?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
again you need to advance on other quest.

also have you visited at garage?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
again you need to advance on other quest.

also have you visited at garage?
apparently so ... as i could not proceed with chrys n val i tried to continue with riley but got that hint ...failed to find any interactable item (if it was in garage - i missed it. most likely i visited it)...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
talk to girls in their rooms, talk to them at gym, etc and in garage click car and suit.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Hey Solace, you still alive? Hope so, haven't seen anything from you for over a month. Hope you can update us on what is happening, in-game.

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
Hey Solace, you still alive? Hope so, haven't seen anything from you for over a month. Hope you can update us on what is happening, in-game.
He released the early access build on Patreon a few days ago. So give it a few days and I imagine he will be more active on here when the public build is out.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
He released the early access build on Patreon a few days ago. So give it a few days and I imagine he will be more active on here when the public build is out.
He literally posted in this thread on this page on Thursday, look 10 posts above yours.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625459694424.png
JUL 4, 2021 AT 10:58 PM
[Release] Superheroes Suck Version 0.85

Change-Log from 0.80.1 to 0.85.1public:

• 5 New Main Story Events
  • 2 Valentina Events (One new H-scene)
  • Fixed some spelling and grammar errors
  • Fixed an audio bug.
Update:

Hey everyone,

As a heads up, you can trigger all of the main story events by clicking on Artemisia (for the first three) and then clicking on the suit for the fourth. The fifth event will be more obvious, and no one will miss it. I main story hint system is still on the agenda, but my focus right now is still on just pumping out content to get the game's second arc into a stable place.

I can't really talk about this release since everything in it is just a massive spoiler. Oh! I guess I'll mention that Valentina's new H-scene isn't repeatable because it's pending the poll results for this month.

That's all from me. Please enjoy the release!

Thank you for all of your support,

~Solace

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes