Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
Just out of curiousity. Are there hidden triggers for the main story progression.To me it feels like it. Maybe an indicator would be nice or an addition to the hint sytem, so the reader knows when the next main event happens. Just a suggestion tho :)

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Just out of curiousity. Are there hidden triggers for the main story progression.To me it feels like it. Maybe an indicator would be nice or an addition to the hint sytem, so the reader knows when the next main event happens. Just a suggestion tho :)
Sort of. Main story progression is always tied to your progress with the girls of the Academy. There hints often point towards the main story as a result.

I am planning a hint system for the main story on its own, but I'm going to have to wait for an easier development cycle where I have more free time to implement that. I was going to try that with Version 0.85, but I injured myself quite badly last week which took me off of development for three days. I've now got to make up that time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual nice and funny and bit weird update. someday chrys will cause heartattack to mc.

image: what to expect? stomach ache or good dinner.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
So sorry to hear that! Please don't crunch, we'll all understand the delay, feel better!
Oh, I won't crunch. I've been doing this long enough that I set aside two or three days specifically for things like family emergencies, injuries, and so on. If nothing bad happens, that's when I take the time to work on the game engine or pump out extra content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Oh, I won't crunch. I've been doing this long enough that I set aside two or three days specifically for things like family emergencies, injuries, and so on. If nothing bad happens, that's when I take the time to work on the game engine or pump out extra content.
Good to hear, I wish you a speedy recovery nonetheless.

dys

Oct 26, 2017
In all my time on F95 I've never responded to a game comment to say what I think.
This game and story, dude, if you hang up your keyboard, no, please just no!

Your game progression is really good, and the story leaves a person wanting more, not just nude and sexy time scenes but the actual story continuation.

Even if he doesn't put this on Steam, I reckon we need to find a way to support this man/woman(you get the idea). There aren't many good VN creators out there, so we need to hold on to the one's that do it well.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yea I'm having the same issue she's been busy all week??
But it says to see her in the morning... did I soft lock myself?
Don't know where you specifically are in the story. Valentina in the morning is normally in her room, or in the gym. However you may not have moved other relationships along far enough, some intersect. So try continuing on elsewhere first.

Reactions: Grimm96

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Don't know where you specifically are in the story. Valentina in the morning is normally in her room, or in the gym. However you may not have moved other relationships along far enough, some intersect. So try continuing on elsewhere first.
Ayt will try it out
Haven't completed some content for library girl.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes