Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah just the one time
Ah, I see.

There was a bug in a previous edition that didn't flag the patrol encounter as "complete." That has since been fixed, so you only need to worry about it the one time. Thank you for the bug report.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
I have a hunch that the protagonist's power isn't actually 'Darkvision', but something closer to 'adaptability' - where their body withstands or otherwise overcomes trauma and hardship

Reactions: Rain90

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Always appreciate an update. Thanks much :)

A few questions and observations if I may....

- At this point the MC really should mention the whole monster cock growth thing to Queen. It may be awkward but it would probably give her some insight to the true nature of his powers. Withholding that info is silly.

- By the same token he should mention he failed the hero allergy test. And maybe wonder HOW he failed it now that he has an unequivocally confirmed power.

- Strange that Queen seems to so casually accept the revelation of Nightvision as MC's power without wondering how that car got deflected in the beginning. She seemed absolutely certain Harper could not have done it.

- LOVED finally getting some insight into Riley's powers.

- In older game versions I vaguely recall encountering Harper on the couch in the hallway and Valentina outside the Gym somewhere similar, both of which lead to sex scenes. Is that still in the game somewhere?

- Also got a kick out of Valentina getting in touch with her Domestic side.

- Strangely, I kinda miss seeing the MC in third person.

- After all this damned time when we finally figure out what the fuck is happening in that evening bathroom, it better be EPIC. Fucking. Epic.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

- At this point the MC really should mention the whole monster cock growth thing to Queen. It may be awkward but it would probably give her some insight to the true nature of his powers. Withholding that info is silly.

- By the same token he should mention he failed the hero allergy test. And maybe wonder HOW he failed it now that he has an unequivocally confirmed power.

- Strange that Queen seems to so casually accept the revelation of Nightvision as MC's power without wondering how that car got deflected in the beginning. She seemed absolutely certain Harper could not have done it.

- In older game versions I vaguely recall encountering Harper on the couch in the hallway and Valentina outside the Gym somewhere similar, both of which lead to sex scenes. Is that still in the game somewhere?

- After all this damned time when we finally figure out what the fuck is happening in that evening bathroom, it better be EPIC. Fucking. Epic.
1. I agree.

2. I agree.

3. I think that was inferred in latest ping pong ball. Where she mentioned she doesn't know if that is the total of his powers.

4. I agree.

5. The couch with Harper is not in game anymore since that area with the sofa/lamp now is the elevator.

6. There was not a Valentina outside the Gym though.

7. MC in 3rd person? I don't really remember that happening much.

8. My guess is that there is some Cabal meeting going on with the Heroes Association. All of the other girls we already walk in on other than the one offs with Chrys, Chrys is now okay with MC so no need to do it or specially lock the door, Artemisia is a car, armor wouldn't care, so unless Queen Unbreakable is showering there and sleeping in that locked room it must be a cabal.

---------

If anyone else noticed on the picnic how Harper mentioned not going through this alone. Maybe this is in reference to Missus Powell's daughter.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Still love the writeing on that after muffin scene :D Would like to see a tech-lady with the ability to upgrade the suit.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019

Hey there,

1. Missus Powell is already actively trying to uncover the Protagonist's powers, she's also partially aware of this, but more on that later.

2. The "allergy" test is just to trigger the power. Riley's trigger was feathers, but she's not allergic to feathers. He failed the allergy test because his powers were already active, he just doesn't understand what they do or what initially gave them to him.

3. This is intentional. You'll discover more as to why she's acting this way as the story progresses.

4. It was fun to finally write that out! I hope the explanation wasn't too confusing. I'm trying to get better about that.

5. Valentina is finally progressing into her second arc, so expect to see more situations like this.

6. This is a hotly debated topic on my patreon. Generally, I keep everything in first person unless he's wearing something that covers his face. This is why the majority of his third person scenes are with him in the power suit.

7. I'm really not sure what everyone is expecting for this event, but all the hype is starting to make me nervous! Chrys' bathroom event isn't done yet because she's not winning the patreon H-scene polls. Riley has won all of them, which is why her lewd content skyrocketed. I'll probably have to get Riley to sit out the next one, since she has so many scenes I've run out of rooms to put them in.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
7. I'm really not sure what everyone is expecting for this event, but all the hype is starting to make me nervous! Chrys' bathroom event isn't done yet because she's not winning the patreon H-scene polls. Riley has won all of them, which is why her lewd content skyrocketed. I'll probably have to get Riley to sit out the next one, since she has so many scenes I've run out of rooms to put them in.
Just make it so that whoever wins the poll can't be considered for the next two months. Won't make it even but it will spread it out some.

BGFrog

Nov 19, 2019
Just make it so that whoever wins the poll can't be considered for the next two months. Won't make it even but it will spread it out some.
I second this idea (partially cos im a lil salty over relatively low number of Chrys "scenes" ->v>-) but perhaps it would also be a good idea to mebbie tell people which people you want to work on in a chapter, then ask the community who to work on first? Then go in voting order of who got most to least votes if that makes any sense? :)
(Sorry if already been suggested, i'm a pretty new fan)

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
So when does the official release drop and how is it different from the early build?
The official, public version of the game always drops one week after the "early build" version, so it should be coming out this Sunday.

The public version has all of the fixed bugs, typos, errors in grammar, and sometimes small additions to the content if they were disabled during the early build due to problems in development.

The early build version is meant for my testers on Patreon, and may sometimes contain progression blockers. It's always safer to use the public version

Reactions: TheFurs and kvier
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes