JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I think it is wrong to make a game just for the C drive, same if I put it on the external HD it will still use computer functions, such as memory and video. That is my opinion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it is wrong to make a game just for the C drive, same if I put it on the external HD it will still use computer functions, such as memory and video. That is my opinion.
well pref games are put on c:\games or other drive.

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
well pref games are put on c:\games or other drive.
It's perhaps, because you extract and run the game from the operating systems' (OS) root folder c:\. Applications don't have the access nor permissions for that and even with admin rights you will need to grant it permission specifically.

Extract it to your Desktop instead, for example and that should work.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
My friend, I had no problem with your previous versions. I could put it on drive C or any other that worked fine. In fact I completed the previous version on the F drive or if you prefer on the external HD.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
My friend, I had no problem with your previous versions. I could put it on drive C or any other that worked fine. In fact I completed the previous version on the F drive or if you prefer on the external HD.
Have you tried to just download it again? Sometimes weird things happen during downloading process. Other than that, I'm not sure how could we help you since nobody seems to be experiencing any problems

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
I recommend what moskyx said. I didn't do anything that would affect that. In fact, I fully develop Superheroes Suck and playtest it on my E: Drive, so I know it's not a C: Drive issue. Try downloading the latest version off my Patreon and see if it helps. Maybe a file was corrupted when you first downloaded it.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
apparently the latest version is on svs
Are they? It looks like they're stuck on version 0.70.5 to me. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong svs.

That said, the early build release 0.80 for my patrons has released as of last Saturday! Once again, this is the early build and may contain bugs - including possible progression blockers. I try my best to find them all, but release week is a very hectic time.

The public build of the game is always made available, for free, one week after the early build release. That gives me time to fix most major issues when/if they come up without interrupting progress on the next version of the game. I only make it a one week waiting period because I know how much everyone wants to play the game and that a monthly donation isn't viable for everyone to sustain - especially with everything that has been going on over the past seventeen months.

Please wait until the public version is made available this upcoming Sunday if you want the most bug free experience. The confusion over whether or not starting a new save was mandatory last release was started because of a leaked early version build of the game and caused a tremedous headache and several raised pitchforks over something that was never the case.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes