clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you for the kind words. I've been debating about adding something like that and revising the menu system or just tacking on another tab and handling it that way. I'll give it more thought towards the next version's release. Right now I'm focused on pumping out main story content to make up for the lack of new content in the other update.
No rush at all, but is there a projected eta on that? Last release was my first playthrough so idk the average dev schedule.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So since Solace is an effing sadist, I went ahead and started a whole new game.

I had forgotten all about the old man buying chocolates but remembering being instantly suspicious that maybe HE was lurking in the shadows somewhere and shielded the MC.

Given that it's been so long since this suspiciously friendly fellow has cropped up...long enough I forgot he existed...i'm even more convinced that he's either A) The source of the MC's powers, B) The MC's father, C) Both A and B, or D)The Lindberg Baby

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
So since Solace is an effing sadist, I went ahead and started a whole new game.

I had forgotten all about the old man buying chocolates but remembering being instantly suspicious that maybe HE was lurking in the shadows somewhere and shielded the MC.

Given that it's been so long since this suspiciously friendly fellow has cropped up...long enough I forgot he existed...i'm even more convinced that he's either A) The source of the MC's powers, B) The MC's father, C) Both A and B, or D)The Lindberg Baby
...You didn't need to start a new save. There were instructions on my Patreon on how to keep your old save.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yanno I was certain that Harper was Queen Unbreakable's daughter.

But now i'm becoming increasingly convinced it's actually Riley.

Riley flies and has Super Strength. The same two powers Queen Unbreakable has, I think. Or something that looks and functions effectively the same as super strength. She has known Queen longest, and clearly they have a FAR more familiar relationship than any of the other girls do.

I assume the only reason she's not calling her 'Mom' is a wish to avoid any appearances of favoritism.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
She seems to be in her late thirties to mid forties, so yeah. Hard'er's only 18-20 I think. I figure Riley is maybe early to mid 20s. Contrary to what TV would have us believe not all women are a bunch of yuppie feminists who wait til they're on the edge of spinsterhood to finally have ONE child ;)

Hell at the rate this game's going, Val, Harper, and Chrys are all gonna be good n' properly knocked up before graduation. Maybe Riley too. Especially if the MC's powers are what i suspect. I think the MC has an Adaptive physiology.

So when he's constantly getting knocked around his body recovers unusallly fast(as several NPCs have noted).

When in high stress situation suddenly he's strong enough to override Lovestruck's weird 'Tech control" power just enough to raise the arm of his suit even though he normally needs the suit's synthetic muscle just to walk.

Throw him in the dark and suddenly he can see in the dark.

Throw him in a building full of sexually frustrated women at their peak fertility years and suddenly his cock doubles in size. lmao

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I thought Queenie's daughter had died in an accident?

Which is why the 'suit' is there unused before being given to the MC

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The belongs to the person who trained Queenie in the use of her powers. No real info yet on who that was, but yeah...based on how sad she gets talking about it I assume he either died or went dark side.

And i'd be shocked if Riley were a day over 24. If Unbreakable is in her mid 40s as I suspect that would put it about right for one of the millions of women who have their first child in their early twenties.

though I will say, I am still replaying the game from the beginning and last night I got to the part where Riley and Unbreakable were arguing over her refusal to endorse Riley for her own solo career.

That convo made me less certain about them being mother and daughter.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The belongs to the person who trained Queenie in the use of her powers. No real info yet on who that was, but yeah...based on how sad she gets talking about it I assume he either died or went dark side.

And i'd be shocked if Riley were a day over 24. If Unbreakable is in her mid 40s as I suspect that would put it about right for one of the millions of women who have their first child in their early twenties.

though I will say, I am still replaying the game from the beginning and last night I got to the part where Riley and Unbreakable were arguing over her refusal to endorse Riley for her own solo career.

That convo made me less certain about them being mother and daughter.
There's a convo (somewhere) between Riley and the MC in which she says 'nobody wants to be with a partygirl of almost th... err... more than 18' or something like that, as an explanation for her marriage. So she is in the verge of 30.

My guess is that Ms. Powell daughter is actually Harper

Reactions: Zeruelll

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I get this new version, but the game give-me error in exe. And how no have compacted i not can give other for test.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get this new version, but the game give-me error in exe. And how no have compacted i not can give other for test.
what error? post it inside spoilers (flag next to emoticons).

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes