TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Felt more like a motherly mom/son (not the incest kind) thing to me. A "There's my handsome boy." kind of deal. Not that I would know mind you, but I've seen that kind of shit on tv. :LOL:
I agree. Felt very mother-son vibe to me.

Also, i very much doubt at this point in the story that Powell's joining the harem.

Don't get me wrong. I'd like to be wrong. But the way she's been written thus far, it would feel extremely out of character for her. Unlike Riley, Queen seems very happy in her marriage. She also seems fairly virtuous so I'm not sure how cool she'd be banging her daughter's boyfriend. Even if her daughter is sharing with the three other girls who are essentially her surrogate daughters.

It would take one hell of a plot twist to write Powell into the harem. Like her husband being the mastermind villain behind everything. And even then I imagine she and harper would be in a ton of shock and grief.

Maybe some sort of mind control incident could lead to a one-off but as currently written, even that's a bit of a stretch

Also, while on the subject of MILF's, if we can have only one it has to be chrys's mom. Yowza. And unlike Harper and Powell, I suspect Chrys might actually be okay(ish) with sharing her boyfriend with her mother. Not sure how Sumi would be about it though. She's a tad hard to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: dawlben

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I agree. Felt very mother-son vibe to me.

Also, i very much doubt at this point in the story that Powell's joining the harem.

Don't get me wrong. I'd like to be wrong. But the way she's been written thus far, it would feel extremely out of character for her. Unlike Riley, Queen seems very happy in her marriage. She also seems fairly virtuous so I'm not sure how cool she'd be banging her daughter's boyfriend. Even if her daughter is sharing with the three other girls who are essentially her surrogate daughters.

It would take one hell of a plot twist to write Powell into the harem. Like her husband being the mastermind villain behind everything. And even then I imagine she and harper would be in a ton of shock and grief.

Maybe some sort of mind control incident could lead to a one-off but as currently written, even that's a bit of a stretch

Also, while on the subject of MILF's, if we can have only one it has to be chrys's mom. Yowza. And unlike Harper and Powell, I suspect Chrys might actually be okay(ish) with sharing her boyfriend with her mother. Not sure how Sumi would be about it though. She's a tad hard to read.
Queen Unbreakable's husband (Harper's Father?) being the villain would be funny as hell. Especially since his power is to boil small amounts of water. All hail the Bunny Boiler! Fear him as you burn your tongue on his coffee of vengeance!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Queen Unbreakable's husband (Harper's Father?) being the villain would be funny as hell. Especially since his power is to boil small amounts of water. All hail the Bunny Boiler! Fear him as you burn your tongue on his coffee of vengeance!
Well, you know, you say that, but what if he can boil a small amount of water inside someone? Say their eyeballs, or the blood in their brain?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
lol true. Though arguably you dont need good powers...or even any powers...to be a Lex Luthor/Kingpin-style puppet master.
True, at least for the Kingpin. Lex on the other hand...he's arguably the smartest human alive / ever, (usually, it depends on the writer) so that kind of has to count for something.

Last edited:

Schlusenbach

Apr 24, 2019
Right after Harper came into MCs room saying she's gonna tell everyone on Sunday about her decision,
I jump to the entrance area and get this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 1766, in script call
    call screen academy_entrance
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 1532, in script call
    call screen bedroom_hallway
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 1766, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 15, in execute
    screen calendar:
    screen calendar:
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 17, in execute
    $ timeofdaystring = timeofdayarray[timeofday]
  File "game/scripts/navigation.rpy", line 17, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen calendar:
    screen calendar:
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Superheroes Suck 1.002public
Wed Feb  2 16:00:43 2022
Can rollback, but ignore doesn't do anything.

Probably did every other event besides "the cliffhanger", so I guess I'm not missing much, but... damn, why me?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Right after Harper came into MCs room saying she's gonna tell everyone on Sunday about her decision,
I jump to the entrance area and get this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    screen calendar:
    screen calendar:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen calendar:
    screen calendar:
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Superheroes Suck 1.002public
Wed Feb  2 16:00:43 2022
Can rollback, but ignore doesn't do anything.

Probably did every other event besides "the cliffhanger", so I guess I'm not missing much, but... damn, why me?
let me guess, you use the op-linked mod.
after your scene in question it jumps to the wrong label that doesn't set the time to the correct value.

Reactions: dawlben

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
So hey, big fan, love the game, but I seem to be stuck. The last story mission that I got (I think) ended with Powell saying she's stepping out of the academy for a while to deal with old issues, OR the scene where you take the cat out to see the stars, OR throwing the weights off of your chest with Valentina. I'm not sure which of those are actual main story parts. I see posts here implying that there's more I've yet to see, but I'll be damned if I know how to get past this point.

I also have an issue where both Harper and Riley's progress bars aren't full, but the text says "You have completed this character's events!" I saw a spoiler text indicating that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but not once did I see anything indicating that in the game, so I'm wondering if I'm bugged or just stupid and missed something.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So hey, big fan, love the game, but I seem to be stuck. The last story mission that I got (I think) ended with Powell saying she's stepping out of the academy for a while to deal with old issues, OR the scene where you take the cat out to see the stars, OR throwing the weights off of your chest with Valentina. I'm not sure which of those are actual main story parts. I see posts here implying that there's more I've yet to see, but I'll be damned if I know how to get past this point.

I also have an issue where both Harper and Riley's progress bars aren't full, but the text says "You have completed this character's events!" I saw a spoiler text indicating that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but not once did I see anything indicating that in the game, so I'm wondering if I'm bugged or just stupid and missed something.
Did you get the scene where you're told to play until Sunday?

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
Did you get the scene where you're told to play until Sunday?
I don't think so. I just loaded my last save and skipped ahead two weeks, and neither Sunday triggered any events beyond the generic lecture and Confidence boost. My last scene of progression was with Valentina in the showers after tossing the weights.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I don't think so. I just loaded my last save and skipped ahead two weeks, and neither Sunday triggered any events beyond the generic lecture and Confidence boost. My last scene of progression was with Valentina in the showers after tossing the weights.
Any mod installed? After installing 1.002, new events with Harper and Riley should be automatically hinted on their character's progress screen

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'll take a look at your save for you if you want to upload it. Not sure where you might be in the story at this point.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
First you have to finish the Riley stuff (maybe others too but i did those before this update) after that Harper's info states she need time but the story will continue when you wake up friday morning, after that wait till sunday for the rest of the story.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Daaaaaaaang! some heavy shit going down now! :(

It was bound to happen though, Solace isn't just going to let us sit around and bang Super Hotties all day for "free" forever. I'm sure this has been stated and I just haven't seen it yet but my personal theory is that Mrs. Powell has set us up to kick the MC into high gear as a leader and jumpstart his powers and also to push Harper off the fence and make her commit to being a Hero. . That's just my opinion, but since I'm never wrong..........:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: duane71

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
thats all from the last update not the new one. Sure youre on 1.002 and not .9752

drunkenrioter

Sep 13, 2021
Any mod installed? After installing 1.002, new events with Harper and Riley should be automatically hinted on their character's progress screen
First you have to finish the Riley stuff (maybe others too but i did those before this update) after that Harper's info states she need time but the story will continue when you wake up friday morning, after that wait till sunday for the rest of the story.
thats all from the last update not the new one. Sure youre on 1.002 and not .9752
The issue turned out to be me using an old copy of ShaddyModda's multimod; I'd previously downloaded the 0.975 version and stuck it in the 1.002 game folder instead of the updated version I thought I was using.

After replacing the mod, it fixed the text in the event trackers for both Riley and Harper, but their new events still wouldn't trigger, even after reloading an older save from before their last events. I ended up moving the save folder and resetting the game folder with a copy from the original 1.002 download. After putting in the updated mod again it finally worked. I appreciate the replies.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
This game needs better hints/walkthrough items in game (or just use a menu system that points you in the correct decision), fast forwarding through nearly every morning (defeats the purpose of a "time" system) or an entire day and hoping something triggers is just frustrating given it's a "sandbox". The walkthrough listed in this thread also loses it's purpose *fast* if you try using it on a progress where the days aren't counted from the first day.

I like the game, but the bad decision for "sandbox" ends up just wasting time for the player and essentially will lose interest from the player.

Edit: Ok after my little rant, I jumped back into the game, because i *do* want to continue with the story, and I realized I somehow triggered something where I could continue. The little heart icon finally gave me more info on the step, but I wish it was just clearer, the time/day based events (specially how over half the time is spent skipping that time of day) were changed or eliminated.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes