Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
U are wrong. Not using mod.
It is an Android apk made by the66. It is not modded
Then you might want to ask him. I went and I tested before I replied to you and again right now - the bug is not reproducible on my end. That line of code also doesn't change from the beginning of the game all the way to current content, so there are no other places in the script where it could have gone wrong.

Also, it is modded. You can tell because they remove the black textbox. I do not know the extent of the changes, and that could be the only one, but your screenshot is proof of those changes.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Then you might want to ask him. I went and I tested before I replied to you and again right now - the bug is not reproducible on my end. That line of code also doesn't change from the beginning of the game all the way to current content, so there are no other places in the script where it could have gone wrong.

Also, it is modded. You can tell because they remove the black textbox. I do not know the extent of the changes, and that could be the only one, but your screenshot is proof of those changes.
the66

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Oh shit, quite the sudden cliffhanger / twist. Or was it all planned? Hmmmmmm.... (y)

And I'm still convinced the MC's powers are some sort of super adaptability / evolution ala Superman developing just what he needs at a given time.

Reactions: dawlben

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Superheroes Suck [v01.002 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 935 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 901 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Superheroes Suck [v01.002 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.46 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 935 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 901 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
(y):love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I have a shit-ton of backlogged games to play and haven't played the last 2 releases of this game but got around to it tonight and I gotta say there sure wasn't much meat on that bone...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is one idea: pick on e babe and go full throttle into her story .. right to the end.
Then pick another .. and another ... possible prolonged play becomes achievable.

Reactions: asanoturna

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How's the sandbox in this game?
Is it grindy nonsense like every other VN that implements the feature half way through development?
not grindy, there's almost always something to advance story or interact with girls. could say this as linear as straight line.

Reactions: dawlben

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
How's the sandbox in this game?
Is it grindy nonsense like every other VN that implements the feature half way through development?
It is sandbox as you get to choose where and when. Are items inter related? yes.
So consider it a Sandbox VN with some work up grind that provides ample time for the minimal grind.
It is not a linear no choice/branch choice VN.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Oh shit, quite the sudden cliffhanger / twist. Or was it all planned? Hmmmmmm.... (y)

And I'm still convinced the MC's powers are some sort of super adaptability / evolution ala Superman developing just what he needs at a given time.
Given what the Developer stated via cross posting, I would say most of it is planned, and now... who knows. Not the cliff hanger I expected. I've gotten so used to DC and Marvel over abundance of "heros" that some of the knowledge passed on with this update left me a bit surprised.

I think it would be amusing, given this is an adult game, if the MC has a few base powers that cause heightened senses, but his adaptability comes though genetic learning power that happens via sex. I think it got hinted at that his sight is going to be useful to help resolve the cliffhanger. Granted in truth given male and female biology, the male would be injecting into the female and changing them vs receiving/taking. I mean sex for humans is not like how a fly feeds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a bit of a downer ending, but I have every confidence that it will lead to better things. MC taking over the academy will be interesting given the dynamic he has with all the members of the squad. Plus, there is that one empty room that still needs to be filled. It will be interesting to see how they deal with a new member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Need a memory jog. What "incident in the Gym with Valentina" is Missus Powell and the MC talking about regarding his powers?
MC was testing his apparent super strength and bench-pressed a shitload of weight, then tossed it off himself into the ceiling.

He's not juggling trains yet, but he's working up to it.

duane71

Feb 19, 2018
I've enjoyed this game all along, but now I'm really interested to see where the story is going. (y)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes