Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Knight of Solace May I kindly ask if there are fansigns available in this forum? Otherwise please continue the good work and I look forward to the future storys. =)
There are not at the moment. I'm not sure what the process is for those. Do I make those? Does someone make them for me? Do I contact someone? I'm head first in renders so these kinds of details often pass me by.

Also, thank you for the kind words!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are not at the moment. I'm not sure what the process is for those. Do I make those? Does someone make them for me? Do I contact someone? I'm head first in renders so these kinds of details often pass me by.

Also, thank you for the kind words!
some devs do extra renders for patrons or all. some f95 community members do renders of chars on various poses etc.

Reactions: RedRidingWolf

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Superheroes Suck Version 1.000
Change-Log from 0.975 to 01.000:
2 New Riley Events 3 New Harper Events ...
That is the early build for my testers on Patreon. The early build always has some quirks that negatively affect the play experience like grammar mistakes and sometimes bugs with the event transitions.

The public version has fixes to (hopefully) all of those problems following a week of QA and is always available the Sunday afterward, so it will be available this Sunday on the 30th with bug fixes and spelling fixes.

The Full Change-log will be:
  • 2 New Riley Events
  • 3 New Harper Events
  • 3 Repeatables Added (Chrys, Riley, Valentina)
  • 1 New Lecture Event
  • The Midpoint Event

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.002public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.01.2022 (fix for gym choice menu and whiteboard screen on small screen devices)

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Superheroes Suck v1.002public.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
How's the sandbox in this game?
Is it grindy nonsense like every other VN that implements the feature half way through development?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes