Jed

Feb 28, 2017
So any bets on that cat being a villianesse in disguise? Possibly 'Train'/'Beach'/'Jewelry Store' girl?

Reactions: erkper

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Hey.

I am going through the script files to finish finding the typos and the like.

Wow there is a lot more text in here than I initially thought, even just in a single character's file. I do wish it was without all the programming stuff which makes it inflated, but whatever. I will post here or PM you when I am done with everything.
Are you a secret, editing angel?

A PM or a post would be fine, whichever is easiest. I can't be sensitive about the whole thing when literally everyone can read it right now!

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
oof, I got the same error as that other guy did. Bunch of error text whenever I try to load a save
Well, that's concerning. Can you send me your save file? I've been adding fixes to the progression to stamp out some other issues, but I can't reproduce that loading bug.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
She's a side character, like the barista. I have content planned for them further down the line, but the main girls take priority right now.

In short, Aska will have content in the future. :)
No worries i was just curious! is there btw any content planned for euhm forgive me i forgot her exact name since she just teaches abit er... or are u planning on having the girls content finished first ?

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
No worries i was just curious! is there btw any content planned for euhm forgive me i forgot her exact name since she just teaches abit er... or are u planning on having the girls content finished first ?
I think there would be a riot if I didn't get the main girls' content more fleshed out first. About where Riley is now is where I want the others to be before I start focusing on different characters.

Reactions: Chaosborn

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I very pleasantly surprised by both the length and quality of the story. The anims are good, models are nice. I have 2 disappointment. 1 - Chrys did not continue the puppy play lol. and 2 - No Mrs. Powell action.

Reactions: Knight of Solace

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does repeating Harper's morning oral actually level up her skill at it or add story options? The choice is literally 'tutor her', which makes it sound like her skills in it could increase.
And while nice, I'd rather not waste a grind spot if it doesn't.

Edit: And can the car ai PLEASE get her own body, because her personality is so over the top I'd bet she would be an awesome harem member.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Angel

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
My save file:
What an absolute BASTARD of a bug. I downloaded your save, loaded it up and was able to reproduce the issue. Figuring it out may have taken longer than I care to admit...

On the bright side (from my perspective), this wasn't something I introduced in the new version. It looks like your save is requesting files that don't actually exit. I know this wasn't on my end, because those files also don't exist in my folder - or on my computer. I'd chalk it up to an engine update.

Anyway, download this file, extract it, and drop it into the game's root directory. Make sure it merges properly, and your saves should work.

Edit:

For people using the search function in future to troubleshoot this, the keywords are: No module named Matrix

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Pleasantly surprised how entertaining this game was.

A couple suggestions would be a better hint system and arrows to indicate valid navigation points (rooms/hallways/paths).

(y)

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Does repeating Harper's morning oral actually level up her skill at it or add story options? The choice is literally 'tutor her', which makes it sound like her skills in it could increase.
And while nice, I'd rather not waste a grind spot if it doesn't.

Edit: And can the car ai PLEASE get her own body, because her personality is so over the top I'd bet she would be an awesome harem member.
This doesn't raise her stats. Her oral skills increase as your relationship does. It's there to pleasantly pass the time and re-experience animations. I've done my best to eliminate the game's grind after the short initial segment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wish more of the sex scenes were as long and detailed as Riley's first penetration in the hotel room. I was incredibly disappointed each time I saw one of the 'one page of words and then over' scenes.

Aside from that, I loved playing. The story was entertaining and only the grinding was boring to me. I liked the characters, though Chrys's 'bad girl' act was a bit too heavy to be believable.
And please please PLEASE tell me we can deck Riley's husband in the face for the obvious emotional abuse he was putting Riley through.

Last edited:

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Wish more of the sex scenes were as long and detailed as Riley's first penetration in the hotel room. I was incredibly disappointed each time I saw one of the 'one page of words and then over' scenes.

Aside from that, I loved playing. The story was entertaining and only the grinding was boring to me. I liked the characters, though Chrys's 'bad girl' act was a bit too heavy to be believable.
And please please PLEASE tell me we can deck Riley's husband in the face for the obvious emotional abuse he was putting Riley through.
Longer, more engaging sex scenes have been a goal in Superheroes Suck for quite a while, so I'm very glad that you enjoyed Riley's event! I don't have a lot of time to make animations, so it's always been the choice between around three short sex scenes per update, or one very detailed one. Gathering feedback, it seems like people prefer the latter. I'll try and keep the single animation scenes to a minimum going forward.

Also, I'm not sure Riley would ever allow the protagonist to punch someone in the face when she could it herself. :)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes