Oct 8, 2019
Now I'm not complaining, I love the story. But I have to ask, are we anywhere near getting or at least figuring out what our powers are? I'm asking more due to curiosity as to what said powers actually are than anything else.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
That said, the early build release 0.80 for my patrons has released as of last Saturday! Once again, this is the early build and may contain bugs - including possible progression blockers. I try my best to find them all, but release week is a very hectic time.
Well I did get repeats of last version's main story events (and I'm assuming you've already been made aware of this), nothing really gamebreaking

Also not sure if I've gotten all the events in this one, does the main story end after meeting the detective and talking to lovestruck?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Now I'm not complaining, I love the story. But I have to ask, are we anywhere near getting or at least figuring out what our powers are? I'm asking more due to curiosity as to what said powers actually are than anything else.
Not really. There's been no explanation as to how he created the shield originally and in his latest patrol with Chrys, he suddenly had the ability to see in the dark.

I think his real power might end up being "Adaptation". Gaining whatever power he needs at the time, temporarily. Though probably outside of his control.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Not really. There's been no explanation as to how he created the shield originally and in his latest patrol with Chrys, he suddenly had the ability to see in the dark.

I think his real power might end up being "Adaptation". Gaining whatever power he needs at the time, temporarily. Though probably outside of his control.

the "Adaptation" "power" my be more of a passive defense than MC powers

so the MC may have something else as "main" controllable power and have just the "Adaptation" as a passive defense (uncontrollable power)

but that is my opinion it my be similar to yours opinion

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Superheroes Suck [v0.80 Early] [Solace] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1013 MB

Compressed Win Size: 645 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 644 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 653 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
v0.75: Start a new Game

lol, no thx, "plenty of fish in the sea" :p

just abandon game and start a new one if you gonna makes changes after this long that force players to restart :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: moskyx

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
v0.75: Start a new Game

lol, no thx, "plenty of fish in the sea" :p

just abandon game and start a new one if you gonna makes changes after this long that force players to restart :eek:
you dont actually have to restart, thats just if you want to see soem of the redone early scenes

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Well I did get repeats of last version's main story events (and I'm assuming you've already been made aware of this), nothing really gamebreaking

Also not sure if I've gotten all the events in this one, does the main story end after meeting the detective and talking to lovestruck?
I was not made aware of that. Which events were repeating? Version 0.75 didn't have new main story events.

There should be nine new events total, but that should be the only major main story event. A lot of future events are dependent on that scene happening, so I wanted to get that out as soon as I could.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Still nothing new about MC's powers :")
You, uh, you guys are going to be waiting a long time for that. With version 0.75 we've only just finished the "first act" of the game. You'll need to content yourself with darkvision and power armor until we're at least halfway through the second act. I don't want you to get your hopes up that it's an "any day now" kind of thing.

Reactions: Normdk and Irascor

Nexvinco

Oct 25, 2019
You, uh, you guys are going to be waiting a long time for that. With version 0.75 we've only just finished the "first act" of the game. You'll need to content yourself with darkvision and power armor until we're at least halfway through the second act. I don't want you to get your hopes up that it's an "any day now" kind of thing.
TBH at this point im convinced that the MC has no powers whatsoever. Which sucks, quite frankly.

Its the major reason I only keep an eye on your game every so often, instead of playing each update and even subscribing to your Patreon.

I know you have some huge clever story arc to play out over many years, but a simple yes/no answer to "Does the MC have powers?" would be nice. I dont want to know the details (I want to discover that when/if i finally play again) but being definite isnt going to spoil it.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
TBH at this point im convinced that the MC has no powers whatsoever. Which sucks, quite frankly.

Its the major reason I only keep an eye on your game every so often, instead of playing each update and even subscribing to your Patreon.

I know you have some huge clever story arc to play out over many years, but a simple yes/no answer to "Does the MC have powers?" would be nice. I dont want to know the details (I want to discover that when/if i finally play again) but being definite isnt going to spoil it.
Yes, he does. That's not a spoiler. I've said so many times before. The protagonist absolutely does have powers.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So around 6 months to a year from now? First release was April last year, math figures out like that. That's a pretty slow pace before one of the major points of your game gets revealed.

Reactions: Skeltom

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I was not made aware of that. Which events were repeating? Version 0.75 didn't have new main story events.
the two patrols with chrys (the ones where we discover the night vision power) and carrying the suit for artemisia (rereading the changelogs maybe they were from 0.7 actually)

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
So around 6 months to a year from now? First release was April last year, math figures out like that. That's a pretty slow pace before one of the major points of your game gets revealed.
Probably around that.

Last edited:

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
the two patrols with chrys (the ones where we discover the night vision power) and carrying the suit for artemisia (rereading the changelogs maybe they were from 0.7 actually)
...I should have realized this. You must be playing the unofficial compressed version of the early release.

This bug doesn't exist in the main early release game. I tested it now.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes