Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Funny...
Anonfiles = 18hours to download

Racaty is 2:30

If I were to torrent it, then would be like 15minutes I'd imagine, but I don't want to step outside my vpn at the
moment, so no big deal.

Thanks for the game.

Cheers

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Superheroes Suck [v1.101 Public] [Solace]
PC ( 680 MB ) & Mac ( 645 MB ) -

Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Knight of Solace Here's an important worldbuilding question to ask you: What, if anything, are the equivalents of the Heroes Association in countries other than the one that the story of Superheroes Suck takes place in? A person rejected from the Heroes Association could potentially try and hop to a different country to either A: join another existing hero organization or B: attempt to build a new hero organization of their own. Note that a justification of why at least some of such attempts would fail could boil down to red tape and legal bullshit (see: the difficulty in immigrating to basically any country ever for example), but the question of "why not go elsewhere?" is one that should probably be addressed in-story. Note that the idea of other hero organizations elsewhere is a fascinating one, and could lead to other interesting story possibilities as well, so I recommend not being so quick to shoot down the existence of such other hero organizations in your story setting.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
not bad update but some sexscenes wouldn't have hurt but still funny.

scrshots:

1. oh boy (and also it knows WAY TOO MUCH about what every1 does), 2. that's disappointing, 3. naturally, 4. yay?, 5. - 8. just funnies.

View attachment 1776610 View attachment 1776611 View attachment 1776612 View attachment 1776613 View attachment 1776614 View attachment 1776615 View attachment 1776616 View attachment 1776617
The Overhaul of the repeatable event is basically a new H-scene. I threw out the old single animation and replaced it with three brand new animations, new renders, and some new dialogue. I struggle to find that balance between erotica content and story content. I know that, right now in the main story, it's not the most appropriate time to a brand new sex scene, but at the same time I know very few people want less erotic content. I'm sorry if I missed the mark these past two updates.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
The Overhaul of the repeatable event is basically a new H-scene. I threw out the old single animation and replaced it with three brand new animations, new renders, and some new dialogue. I struggle to find that balance between erotica content and story content. I know that, right now in the main story, it's not the most appropriate time to a brand new sex scene, but at the same time I know very few people want less erotic content. I'm sorry if I missed the mark these past two updates.
You do you man! I for one enjoyed this update. Though I did find myself chuckling at the idea of the possibility of converting Lovestruck from Villian to Hero. Just my own little fantasy mind you.

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Knight of Solace Here's an important worldbuilding question to ask you: What, if anything, are the equivalents of the Heroes Association in countries other than the one that the story of Superheroes Suck takes place in? A person rejected from the Heroes Association could potentially try and hop to a different country to either A: join another existing hero organization or B: attempt to build a new hero organization of their own. Note that a justification of why at least some of such attempts would fail could boil down to red tape and legal bullshit (see: the difficulty in immigrating to basically any country ever for example), but the question of "why not go elsewhere?" is one that should probably be addressed in-story. Note that the idea of other hero organizations elsewhere is a fascinating one, and could lead to other interesting story possibilities as well, so I recommend not being so quick to shoot down the existence of such other hero organizations in your story setting.
That is an important world building question, but it's not one that I can answer in detail. For the purposes of the story, the "Heroes Association" is the only option available to the characters. Whether that means it's the only option on the planet or the only one in the country is not something I can elaborate upon because it has not come up and likely won't.

The setting of Superheroes Suck can only be as large as the story will allow, and I have no plans of expanding beyond the city, especially since I'm already expericing difficulty with making the sandbox element enjoyable. A larger world, one that includes a larger, international community, would require dozens of new characters, props, environments, and so on. I wouldn't want to bait people into that when I'm still trying to deliver on the game's original promise with the four major heroines and the additional ones that are being revealed over time.

Reactions: Shanu and HogRocket

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
There are plenty of sex scenes already, the story at the moment is not appropriate for new stuff IMO. After things get a bit more settled sure. I am definitely enjoying the story content so good job!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
That is an important world building question, but it's not one that I can answer in detail. For the purposes of the story, the "Heroes Association" is the only option available to the characters. Whether that means it's the only option on the planet or the only one in the country is not something I can elaborate upon because it has not come up and likely won't.

The setting of Superheroes Suck can only be as large as the story will allow, and I have no plans of expanding beyond the city, especially since I'm already expericing difficulty with making the sandbox element enjoyable. A larger world, one that includes a larger, international community, would require dozens of new characters, props, environments, and so on. I wouldn't want to bait people into that when I'm still trying to deliver on the game's original promise with the four major heroines and the additional ones that are being revealed over time.
I can speculate a simple enough theory here.

It's no simple matter for NORMAL people to immigrate to a whole other country. Why would it be that simple for people who can boil people alive with a glance? Look at how ridiculously restrictive other countries gun laws are. I don't see alot of them tripping over themselves with enthusiasm to welcome in people who...in some cases...are basically living WMDs.

I imagine most countries in the setting would be some combination of the following....

1) Highly unwelcoming of metas
2) Highly regulatory/restrictive of metas
3) Too small/undeveloped to have an HA equivalent.
4) Big enough to have such an organization and highly likely to have the similar rules/guidelines as the Hero Assocation.

That would be all those complications and variables ON TOP of the already breathtakingly complex and bureaucratic immigration policies most countries already have

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Knight of Solace, first and foremost.
Really LOVE the VN a lot so far, that's a fact.

Must be direct though.
The angle and position in the revised scene: Val's penetration looks eh... like her holes are in the wrong place.
Mean no disrespect at all.

Keep up the Amazing work! (y)

Knight of Solace

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Knight of Solace, first and foremost.
Really LOVE the VN a lot so far, that's a fact.

Must be direct though.
The angle and position in the revised scene: Val's penetration looks eh... like her holes are in the wrong place.
Mean no disrespect at all.

Keep up the Amazing work! (y)
That was a tricky position to pull off, so I can see why it might look strange. The holes are lined up properly, but the overall position of her body is unusual. She is on the balls of her feet in order to get the right amount of height due to how short she is compared to the protagonist, which is why her hips look oddly positioned.

Thank you for the kind words! I will keep an eye on future animation sets to try and prevent this from reoccurring.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That was a tricky position to pull off, so I can see why it might look strange. The holes are lined up properly, but the overall position of her body is unusual. She is on the balls of her feet in order to get the right amount of height due to how short she is compared to the protagonist, which is why her hips look oddly positioned.

Thank you for the kind words! I will keep an eye on future animation sets to try and prevent this from reoccurring.
Just gotta say it, on behalf of my life partners and myself... You ROCK!

Reactions: Knight of Solace
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes