Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Gonna have to start waiting for 2 or 3 updates before playing each time. Hurts to see when changelogs are more than half sandbox or repeat events.

Also, was any in game system finally added to let you know if you've seen said sandbox/repeat stuff? Or do you still have to keep the changelog up on a 2nd monitor || fumble around each day till you find one. Since last time I played it was still only the main stuff that was tracked in the codex or w/e it is.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Gonna have to start waiting for 2 or 3 updates before playing each time. Hurts to see when changelogs are more than half sandbox or repeat events.

Also, was any in game system finally added to let you know if you've seen said sandbox/repeat stuff? Or do you still have to keep the changelog up on a 2nd monitor || fumble around each day till you find one. Since last time I played it was still only the main stuff that was tracked in the codex or w/e it is.
Unfortunately not

but I did put them together under one post
https://f95zone.to/threads/superheroes-suck-v1-752-public-solace.50772/post-12711565

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
is the public release different, or just released later? I tried searching public to see if there was an answer but didn't see anything

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is the public release different, or just released later? I tried searching public to see if there was an answer but didn't see anything
For what I can ascertain from the Dev patreon account, it's the same version as the ones the Dev Patrons gets, the only difference is we get it a week later. minus the bugs.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019

Same, I haven't touched this game in over a year. I used to be really into it but the plot hasn't had any significant developments since 2022.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I really dislike the use of repeatable triggered events being called sandbox. In my opinion that's not sandboxy enough for me, I dont wanna fumble with having to trigger them, I much prefer a dialogue option for them.

That aside my other grief with games that only have scenes that trigger rarly have lasting impact in the game. Why I perfer curruption and trainer games as once you do a scene there is usualy some visible change to a character(preferably somthing lewd), like a outfit change or body morph.

Not, that I have grief with this game though, it is what it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated - Traducción al español actualizada - v1.752

*** POST UPDATED 2024-JAN-16 ***

Traducción al español - v1.752public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.752public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes