S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I do play the updates, but obviously missed something as I don't have a tab for Felicity or who she is, so can you please let me know who she is and when she became part of the VN. Thank you.
Felicity is the girl who had been our cat for most of the game. We find this out last update.
She doesn't have a tab yet.
You activate her content this update by interacting with the door beside Riley's room. And doing so everyday until on a new day nothing happens.

Reactions: KGregory

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Felicity is the girl who had been our cat for most of the game. We find this out last update.
She doesn't have a tab yet.
You activate her content this update by interacting with the door beside Riley's room. And doing so everyday until on a new day nothing happens.
Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Reactions: S1nsational

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I do play the updates, but obviously missed something as I don't have a tab for Felicity or who she is, so can you please let me know who she is and when she became part of the VN. Thank you.
She is seen in the last update. When you get to this update you need to go to a particular place in the headquarters to activate her path and turn on her tab.

Reactions: KGregory

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I found this update to be frustrating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you are technically correct, but what you describe is exactly what MC would and wouldn't do. Why? Because this exact same story line happened to Artemisia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes