moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't really get these comments about dev dragging the main story out with side quests and having the MC pursuing the girls instead of looking for Queen Unbreakable. Those side quests with the girls are still part of the main story, as the MC needs to help them unlock their full potential before going for her. That's how the story is set up, they all are a bunch of superheroes that suck at being superheroes and who need to be figured out before actually acting like proper superheroes.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Is the sandbox still really bad? Couldn't stand clicking on "train with this person at the gym to build a relationship with them" on repeat for like 100 times.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I don't really get these comments about dev dragging the main story out with side quests and having the MC pursuing the girls instead of looking for Queen Unbreakable. Those side quests with the girls are still part of the main story, as the MC needs to help them unlock their full potential before going for her. That's how the story is set up, they all are a bunch of superheroes that suck at being superheroes and who need to be figured out before actually acting like proper superheroes.
I'm not as annoyed by the side quests as the repeatable content as I personally don't go looking for it nor would I repeat it given the option. Created to justify the sandbox in my opinion and the game could have done without both sandbox and repeatables.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I'm not as annoyed by the side quests as the repeatable content as I personally don't go looking for it nor would I repeat it given the option. Created to justify the sandbox in my opinion and the game could have done without both sandbox and repeatables.
I don't mind sandboxes, the problem I have with sandboxes in general is not knowing if you have done all the stuff that you can do or that needs doing for the next event to trigger or if you have completed everything available in a particular update. In SS we used to have the heart with status for the girls and what you should do to advance their story but that seems to have been abandoned, and there is not a slot for Felicity if that were to be enabled again. There are always those "this has to be done but only in the Evening on Thursday in a particular room" activities but no idea about the trigger. Clicking literally everything at every day and time segment for a week is frustrating when you don't know if an update has additional things to do (and yes I read the change log). Then when you discover something that way, you have to do the same exercise again to get the next action if it's not noted in the story somehow ("I need to meet with her tomorrow morning in the gym") Some kind of hint system is needed if the heart function doesn't cover it.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't mind sandboxes, the problem I have with sandboxes in general is not knowing if you have done all the stuff that you can do or that needs doing for the next event to trigger or if you have completed everything available in a particular update. In SS we used to have the heart with status for the girls and what you should do to advance their story but that seems to have been abandoned, and there is not a slot for Felicity if that were to be enabled again. There are always those "this has to be done but only in the Evening on Thursday in a particular room" activities but no idea about the trigger. Clicking literally everything at every day and time segment for a week is frustrating when you don't know if an update has additional things to do (and yes I read the change log). Then when you discover something that way, you have to do the same exercise again to get the next action if it's not noted in the story somehow ("I need to meet with her tomorrow morning in the gym") Some kind of hint system is needed if the heart function doesn't cover it.
Do you guys actually play the update? Hearts still work and there's a tab for Felicity

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The biggest problem I have with sandboxes is that they make it impossible to speed back through them if you want to change something or if the game requires a restart at somepoint for whatever reason
doubt solace will do revamp at this point.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Do you guys actually play the update? Hearts still work and there's a tab for Felicity
When you first load your save from the last update there is no Felicity tab. You have to know to go to a certain place to click on it to start her path opening, after which you get her tab. Not at all intuitive. In the past several releases there were things to do with the main girls and clicking on the heart every one of them said there was nothing to do with them where there actually was if you did the right things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly forgot, they are so few and far between for the ones that seem to have any actual effect on the story or characters.
mostly on early game, after some time it's more repeating old things to trigger next level.

When you first load your save from the last update there is no Felicity tab. You have to know to go to a certain place to click on it to start her path opening, after which you get her tab. Not at all intuitive. In the past several releases there were things to do with the main girls and clicking on the heart every one of them said there was nothing to do with them where there actually was if you did the right things.
right. some like riley "beach" is very sideplot.

Reactions: JJ1960

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I do play the updates, but obviously missed something as I don't have a tab for Felicity or who she is, so can you please let me know who she is and when she became part of the VN. Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes