Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Small bug I notieced when replaying. You can play the main story and deal to the point where you don't have your cat with you in the room anymore and do the harper sex video afterwards ( it should required before a part of the main story where you lose your cat ) since at the end of the scene you go to bed and talk to your cat. Sadly not a patreon so I can't comment that there and don't know if the auther has a discord. Well maybe you read this Solace. Great game however, very much enjoy the story.

Reactions: moskyx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Main story bits are not displayed on the heart icon. They are usually triggered by going to bed alone. The heart icon only shows the hints for that character's relationship arc.
doesn't show Harper's kitchen quest (whatever that is).

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If you mean the baking saga with Riley, that's one of the hidden character arcs with the girls. Another one is puppy play with Chrys. Don't think there's any more at the moment
There are many more. Hiking with Harper, 'beach' date with Riley, and some more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are many more. Hiking with Harper, 'beach' date with Riley, and some more.
*beach dates, did 1 earlier and another on this and 2 hikings with harper (same result on both).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh yea, done the hiking ones with Harper reading in the woods etc. Never found a beach date with Riley that i remember
that's mc's surprise to riley at library (can't go to real beach) and watching some garbage movie at ex-classroom with at least mc getting bj.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
that's mc's surprise to riley at library (can't go to real beach) and watching some garbage movie at ex-classroom with at least mc getting bj.
Oh that does sound familiar, I do remember making plans for it, but I don't recall it actually happening

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Usually, the changelog in the main menu (the notebook at the top right corner) says what's needed to trigger the first encounter of those sandbox scenes. So click on it and browse it, some of those scenes have been available for some time now. Then you need to pay attention to what's said on the scenes, as they make an appointment for the next step of the quest (usually same time next week)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Small bug I notieced when replaying. You can play the main story and deal to the point where you don't have your cat with you in the room anymore and do the harper sex video afterwards ( it should required before a part of the main story where you lose your cat ) since at the end of the scene you go to bed and talk to your cat. Sadly not a patreon so I can't comment that there and don't know if the auther has a discord. Well maybe you read this Solace. Great game however, very much enjoy the story.
I told the dev on Discord about this and it wasn't a 'small bug' at all, the sex tape scene should be mandatory for the cat reveal making total sense later on, as it blocks a couple of Artemisia's scenes. So thank you for posting this.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Superheroes Suck [v1.901 Public] [Solace]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Superheroes Suck [v1.901 Public] [Solace]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
What's new in the update (what I found)

New content with
Riley (knock on her door until you get the option for a mini vacation, Thursday Evening seems to be the correct time)
Felicity (keep knocking on the door next to Riley's)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.901public

*** POST UPDATED 2024-AUG-12 ***

Traducción al español - v1.901public

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego arrancará en español, se puede poner en inglés en el menú Opciones

---
Spanish translation - v1.901public

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will start in Spanish, but it's still playable in English (a switch language option will appear in the Options menu)

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
I told the dev on Discord about this and it wasn't a 'small bug' at all, the sex tape scene should be mandatory for the cat reveal making total sense later on, as it blocks a couple of Artemisia's scenes. So thank you for posting this.
Happy to help, if I encounter anything else I will probably post it here again. Thanks for forwarding it.

Reactions: moskyx
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes