addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Great update.

Not sure if the dev checks this thread, but if they do; the quest tracker doesn't seem to work properly.
I only noticed the error when I checked the actual changelog. My quest tracker says, "no new content" for all characters, but, using the minimap, I managed to find and activate story progression going back 6 builds.

So, for me at least, that was a phenomenal update.
Can you please explain how you used the minimap to progress?
Like you, my event tracker says its all done, but I end up randomly triggering events.
But I've got nothing showing on the minimap, except occupied rooms?
Its just the same old repeatable events that I get.
So confused.... :unsure:

Edit: Also, the cat is gone from the desk, but keeps showing up in the cuddle sessions...is that normal??

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
what's better contact than sex?
It's not the type of contact that allows him to copy their powers, it's their level of control over them. He immediately had use of the light powers after shaking the old man's hand in the beginning and he has a decent hang of the super strength from Queen Unbreakable constantly putting her hand on him during their conversations, not to mention the dark vision from the most recent update's revelation. None of those being sexual encounters.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
It's not the type of contact that allows him to copy their powers, it's their level of control over them. He immediately had use of the light powers after shaking the old man's hand in the beginning and he has a decent hang of the super strength from Queen Unbreakable constantly putting her hand on him during their conversations, not to mention the dark vision from the most recent update's revelation. None of those being sexual encounters.
If i just had to make a guess, considering how cxx has been very active here for quite some time, i'd say he is just advocating for an intercourse scene with Chrys' mom.
He is also expertly dodging the issue of her power being banned by the Hero Guild, so because MC could copy the mentioned power with the mentioned intercourse, MC might end up getting banned from hero work and thus the academy and our current team too.

So don't fall for his bait and just tell him that Chrys' mom might just be legit off the table and that way you retaliated well enough, by crushing his hopes and dreams.

:D

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If i just had to make a guess, considering how cxx has been very active here for quite some time, i'd say he is just advocating for an intercourse scene with Chrys' mom.
He is also expertly dodging the issue of her power being banned by the Hero Guild, so because MC could copy the mentioned power with the mentioned intercourse, MC might end up getting banned from hero work and thus the academy and our current team too.

So don't fall for his bait and just tell him that Chrys' mom might just be legit off the table and that way you retaliated well enough, by crushing his hopes and dreams.

But I want to make Chrys' mom not sad too...

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020

ummmm hate to break it it to you but.....solace has said shes a li...lol

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
ummmm hate to break it it to you but.....solace has said shes a li...lol
Yeah, i know, i'm just having a bit of fun.
But how the heck will MC pull this off without the risk of seriously hurting someone by accident?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is always hope.

Yeah, i know, i'm just having a bit of fun.
But how the heck will MC pull this off without the risk of seriously hurting someone by accident?
that's dev's headache.

Reactions: Jinsoyun

Artin0Bandito

Feb 3, 2024
I wish there was a notes system, just letting you know certain meet-ups that you are scheduled to do, I'm close to the end of all the content in the public release, and I'm trying to remember if there is any more non-character event events that I missed from my last time getting in.

Then again, maybe its just me having a bad memory lol

Jan 21, 2022
I wish there was a notes system, just letting you know certain meet-ups that you are scheduled to do, I'm close to the end of all the content in the public release, and I'm trying to remember if there is any more non-character event events that I missed from my last time getting in.

Then again, maybe its just me having a bad memory lol
Think the new minimap shows events, not perfect but it's better than nothing. I play ever couple updates and just go through a notepad copy paste of the changelog and delete events I've seen from the list.

Artin0Bandito

Feb 3, 2024
Think the new minimap shows events, not perfect but it's better than nothing. I play ever couple updates and just go through a notepad copy paste of the changelog and delete events I've seen from the list.
That's odd, I just realized the version that I downloaded doesn't have the mini map, its version 1.801, so idk

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Can you please explain how you used the minimap to progress?
Like you, my event tracker says its all done, but I end up randomly triggering events.
But I've got nothing showing on the minimap, except occupied rooms?
Its just the same old repeatable events that I get.
So confused.... :unsure:

Edit: Also, the cat is gone from the desk, but keeps showing up in the cuddle sessions...is that normal??
By bringing up the minimap it shows the girls in different places, using their coloured icons.
Given we're used to seeing certain girls in certain areas I discounted those, and clicked on the girls that popped up in areas I didn't expect to see them.

I'm guessing the minimap is a new feature as I don't recall seeing it in earlier builds.

Not sure about the cat. Possibly just a coding thing where the dev hasn't included a line to remove her once that part of the story has been reached.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure about the cat. Possibly just a coding thing where the dev hasn't included a line to remove her once that part of the story has been reached.
dev minimizes dbl renders aka where cat still is cat and where cat is gone like cuddle scenes, there are other examples too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thought that playing last 2 updates would be quick but not at all, still have 1 major event to go (got dino and hitch hike) unless chrys w/o make up was 1, chrys' nightgaming, val's cuddling, not much riley in kitchen. minimap is nice but not that different from timetable since it only shows where girls are not what are new. anyways funny update as usual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if there actually is Harper's kitchen saga then no idea how to trigger it, when she's at kitchen she either reads book or is looking for midnight snack.

Phyceson

Oct 12, 2021
I don't get it I played the game before the minimap update last time and now it still says no new content in heart icon but the change log says major content in the new update, what's that about ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't get it I played the game before the minimap update last time and now it still says no new content in heart icon but the change log says major content in the new update, what's that about ?
not major enuf to get to heart. :p

you just have to follow girls around house to trigger events like camping with harper and seeing chrys w/o make up, etc.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Main story bits are not displayed on the heart icon. They are usually triggered by going to bed alone. The heart icon only shows the hints for that character's relationship arc.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes