Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Am I imagining things, or was there a previous version when you could go into the bathroom to fool around with Mrs Powell?

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
So I've been playing for a while, it's hard to say just how long without a day counter (just fell off a roof to not be too spoilery), and it's been an interesting game so far. My only complaint is that I don't feel the slightest bit like a superhero. After this amount of time I would expect something, but instead I feel like my protagonist is about as useless as he was when he started. Is there ever a point where I would actually feel like a superhero, or am I relegated to being the sidekick forever in this game?

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
So I've been playing for a while, it's hard to say just how long without a day counter (just fell off a roof to not be too spoilery), and it's been an interesting game so far. My only complaint is that I don't feel the slightest bit like a superhero. After this amount of time I would expect something, but instead I feel like my protagonist is about as useless as he was when he started. Is there ever a point where I would actually feel like a superhero, or am I relegated to being the sidekick forever in this game?
You're still in the beginning of the game....you've got a LONG way to go. But yes there is a power reveal and the mysteries start to reveal themselves. Hang in there....you'll thank me later.

Reactions: Silverthorn

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
You're still in the beginning of the game....you've got a LONG way to go. But yes there is a power reveal and the mysteries start to reveal themselves. Hang in there....you'll thank me later.
By fell off the roof I mean second patrol, btw. I'm trying to avoid spoilers. Would that still be the beginning?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You're correct. Thanks for the info! I'll stick with it, then.
That said, you won't be feeling like a mighty superhero, more like a clueless trainee who suddenly got promoted while still trying to understand what the heck you can do with your powers (and most importantly, how you can fix that bunch of girls' emotional issues in the process). But yeah, it's a long ride ahead of you.

Reactions: HanBoston

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, the spoiler free version: nothing happened the way i thought it would. Instead i got a scene i never thought i wanted to see, but now i do and another with probably the greatest conversation in this game yet.

Awesome job, Solace!

Garrus377

Aug 6, 2020
Can anyone help with a save file? This is the second update since I lost my save and I really don't want to have to play through it all again

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes