ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does killing Jake really lock you out from romancing Mia? Ugh, guess I'll have to go back to an old save next update and spare the bastard.
You can resurrect him with typing jakeeaten = False in the game console, if you don't feel like going too far back.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
I don't see any downside to killing Jake to be honest. I don't care about romancing Mia and she's healed regardless if he lives or dies so nothing's lost there.

The big thing is we might've actually killed the 1st Numbered in the process with the help of the 3rd and 4th. With Jake alive, the 1st might be as well and we know it's plotting stuff from what it whispered to him before the final fight. That alone makes killing him, the 1st, and possibly those monsters in the tower, worth it for me.

Plus the 3rd and 4th most likely ate the 1st, which increased their power. As the good little greater spawn I am, I got to make sure Mommy 4th is as powerful as possible. That Dead End monster isn't going to kill her again on my watch!
Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I just couldn't really kill Jake in my main playthrough, the MC already defeated him while he had a whole ass army and Deryl was trying to kill us too. So if he ever fought us again, which is very unlikely, he'd lose again. He could also be a very useful ally in the future. Although the main reason is because my main playthrough is a harem pure hearted one, so killing Jake would ruin that for what I believe as of right now isn't a very good reason.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Besides, when we eat the host does the monster itself gets eaten? I don't think it does, the action of eating i believe only replenishes the character power, like when the MC eats a bunch of cows(and in my case the farmer as a side meal). The MC can acquire forms by touching, he doesn't necessarily needs to eat but i understand your point that boosting your power is always good, but i feel like my MC is more technique than power right now even tho i eat 100% of the secondary characters like thugs or the tar lady at the school wich gives me a high nourishment of power, but i guess you're a more power hungry MC, so i understand indeed.
What does that have to do with what I said? I said they most likely ate the 1st. The they there is the 3rd and 4th monster. Not the MC lol. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my post.

You didn't see the scene between the MC and the 1st? We entered it's domain after killing Jake and it tried to kill us. Before that happened though, the 3rd and 4th subdued it and we were thrusted out of it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I just couldn't really kill Jake in my main playthrough, the MC already defeated him while he had a whole ass army and Deryl was trying to kill us too. So if he ever fought us again, which is very unlikely, he'd lose again. He could also be a very useful ally in the future. Although the main reason is because my main playthrough is a harem pure hearted one, so killing Jake would ruin that for what I believe as of right now isn't a very good reason.
See, I feel differently. I don't think he's all that useful at all and my main MC isn't pure hearted. Jake's also a potential timebomb since his monster parent would still be alive. Also me not wanting Mia makes it way too easy of a choice because that's the one romance I don't care about in game.

That said, he's alive now on my main because I didn't feel like managing 4 different playthroughs with like 4000+ saves. He'll never live on my Corruption Playthrough.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
What does that have to do with what I said? I said they most likely ate the 1st. The they there is the 3rd and 4th monster. Not the MC lol. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my post.

You didn't see the scene between the MC and the 1st? We entered it's domain after killing Jake and it tried to kill us. Before that happened though, the 3rd and 4th subdued it and we were thrusted out of it.
Yeah, i missed the scene there, sorry.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
Jun 19, 2019
The MC by this point has reached a high level of resistance to his control and he can change his hearing to basically stop his control all at once except for the "retreat" and "pain" stuff, so its far from the most powerful, the MC literally defeated Jake with Daryl impaling him multiple times and he was not with his hearing shut off for a while during that time, so as far as potential goes, the MC has vastly much more to the point where Jakes ability is an annoyance at most to him by this point, and Jake did all that to save Mia, with her safe there is no reason at all for the MC to see him as a threat and Jake himself understood that Ella shapeshifted into the MC to antagonize Jake, so jake has no beef with the MC anymore, plus they probably used some dampening to his power when they captured him.
You bring up some good points, but I wholeheartedly believe that his power's shortcomings are mostly due to Jake being a bad wielder. His power has much more potential than ours, and leaving him with Hero risks him managing to solve some of his behavioral issues, not to mention binding him to the organization. This isn't to mention that despite us being able to resist his ability, any potential allies would be vulnerable to him. In the end, he is a mentally weak person possesing a powerful ability and has already betrayed us once.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I don't see any downside to killing Jake to be honest. I don't care about romancing Mia and she's healed regardless if he lives or dies so nothing's lost there.

The big thing is we might've actually killed the 1st Numbered in the process with the help of the 3rd and 4th. With Jake alive, the 1st might be as well and we know it's plotting stuff from what it whispered to him before the final fight. That alone makes killing him, the 1st, and possibly those monsters in the tower, worth it for me.

Plus the 3rd and 4th most likely ate the 1st, which increased their power. As the good little greater spawn I am, I got to make sure Mommy 4th is as powerful as possible. That Dead End monster isn't going to kill her again on my watch!
Owwww i believed everyone want to eat her by the end because ultimate lifeform and all that. i just do not like she using hivemind to make us do her biding so most likely momma has to go and father too even just for power up we will see down the road

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You bring up some good points, but I wholeheartedly believe that it is solely due to Jake being a bad wielder. His power has much more potential than ours, and leaving him with Hero risks him managing to solve some of his behavioral issues, not to mention binding him to the organization. This isn't to mention that despite us being able to resist his ability, any potential allies would be vulnerable to him. In the end, he is a mentally weak person possesing a powerful ability that has already betrayed us once.
Meh looks like the first is just bark and big ego thing and his body is not that powerfull i know 2 v 1 and they regenerate but fuck something does not click.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You bring up some good points, but I wholeheartedly believe that his power's shortcomings are mostly due to Jake being a bad wielder. His power has much more potential than ours, and leaving him with Hero risks him managing to solve some of his behavioral issues, not to mention binding him to the organization. This isn't to mention that despite us being able to resist his ability, any potential allies would be vulnerable to him. In the end, he is a mentally weak person possesing a powerful ability and has already betrayed us once.
All you said makes sense, but potential wise i believe the MC has the most, just like the MC could transform his arm into a Peacock mantis shrimp punch he can easily make a mechanism like a Zombie Parasite that can literally mind control, the MC can over time increase his resistance to all poisons, mind control, etc...
Yes other people are vulnerable to him, to an extent, but even if they are, you can clearly see that by this point Jake knows that it was not Ella talking to him when using his powers on Mia, so by this point he learned not to listen to the voices anymore and the only reason he ever did was because they used Mia as a means of control, but now that Mia is safe i find it hard for him to do anything other than doing his job and going back to his life...
I feel like Jake just like the MC has a mind control resistance, and in Jake's case its a even more powerful one and the only reason he got easily manipulated with Daryl and Mia was because he was still in his first evolution, but i guess we will know for sure in the next update or so.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.985 + Multimod by Zemax

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 940 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.92
Size 379 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Pixeldrain link is bust. thx for the update

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The current guide sucks no offense. Are there plans to make a guide that can be followed step by step?
The amazing thing about this game is that it encourages exploration, and following your own path on how to build your character; without having a dog shit grind, forced filler, or overly complex mechanics.

Take it from a veteran from first release, just read, and do what you want. The game is pretty forgiving in most choices and they're just there to make the game more fun.

That all being said, one straight walkthrough isn't and will probably never be a thing, there are too many variables. Examples being stats (Corruption and the choices it creates or affects), power (same thing but can also lead to dead ends), and public/gov opinion (which makes for more interesting reads as of V0.92).

What the current guide DOES do is cover how to obtain sex scenes which is relatively straight forward if you spent the time playing the actual game instead of looking for a walkthrough. Maybe it's because I worship this game religiously, but I'm positive if you just be a man whore (like myself) and try to sleep with everything that has a pulse when the option arises; you will obtain EVERY SINGLE sex scene minus a few, almost all of which are just the other option you didn't pick (save for the morgue scene). It's pretty linear, and we are talking upwards of 80 scenes as of right now.

If you need help getting your character built the way you want (lord knows I'm picky too), just ask the community, the actual fans love to discuss, just don't go bitching like everybody else who hasn't thoroughly dived in, yet complains that the plot wasn't handed to them on a silver platter. Save regularly so you don't fuck up and you'll be chill. Ask me whatever you want or Drako cause they're a fuckin nerd like me (arguably moreso), and we'll be happy to help, I'm a harem/murder balance expert.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
The amazing thing about this game is that it encourages exploration, and following your own path on how to build your character; without having a dog shit grind, forced filler, or overly complex mechanics.

Take it from a veteran from first release, just read, and do what you want. The game is pretty forgiving in most choices and they're just there to make the game more fun.

That all being said, one straight walkthrough isn't and will probably never be a thing, there are too many variables. Examples being stats (Corruption and the choices it creates or affects), power (same thing but can also lead to dead ends), and public/gov opinion (which makes for more interesting reads as of V0.92).

What the current guide DOES do is cover how to obtain sex scenes which is relatively straight forward if you spent the time playing the actual game instead of looking for a walkthrough. Maybe it's because I worship this game religiously, but I'm positive if you just be a man whore (like myself) and try to sleep with everything that has a pulse when the option arises; you will obtain EVERY SINGLE sex scene minus a few, almost all of which are just the other option you didn't pick (save for the morgue scene). It's pretty linear, and we are talking upwards of 80 scenes as of right now.

If you need help getting your character built the way you want (lord knows I'm picky too), just ask the community, the actual fans love to discuss, just don't go bitching like everybody else who hasn't thoroughly dived in, yet complains that the plot wasn't handed to them on a silver platter. Save regularly so you don't fuck up and you'll be chill. Ask me whatever you want or Drako cause they're a fuckin nerd like me (arguably moreso), and we'll be happy to help, I'm a harem/murder balance expert.
One prime example of experimenting is that you should focus entirelly on Daryl, Cheerleading and Training until you can't anymore before you start going for the other events, otherwise you'll miss some of either Cheerleading or Training or both events, you just have to make sure you do at least one training session before you start going for Daryl meetings at the start, otherwise you get a bad ending at the thugs.

Nov 10, 2017
so what's the benefit of choosing the + 1 skill from michael over the +1 power?
(other than the fight with valravn with you being able to keep up somehow, not really MATCH it, cuz you know, dude's older)
cuz when I did that I couldn't survive "follow the feeling" choice when killing Kenny

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
so what's the benefit of choosing the + 1 skill from michael over the +1 power?
(other than the fight with valravn with you being able to keep up somehow, not really MATCH it, cuz you know, dude's older)
cuz when I did that I couldn't survive "follow the feeling" choice when killing Kenny
Far, far, far, far far into your future as a Superhuman you will want that 1 point of skill to be cool unless you plan on playing a super corrupted asshole. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes