MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
View attachment 1827365

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: +5000 Dark Side Points choice

Still, everybody knows loli's cannot be killed :WeSmart:
Ah, a man of my own kin.
Also yeah, I couldn't kill her. Evil as I want my character, I can't hurt this height-deficient double albino with beaten house wife syndrome.
Good lord, he makes it hard for evil players to do their thing, with grand writing like this.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
The last update was definitely interesting.
Lots of new information.

I used to think that MC could absorb the abilities of other superhumans.
I don't think so anymore, or at least not quite.

It seems to me that MC can copy the physical characteristics of beings he touches.
He is technically able to copy some of the power of some superhumans.
For example, he should have no problem copying all the characteristics of the Oscar's body.
But he can't copy the energy of his eyes.

There seem to be three types of Superhumans.
1. Physical manipulation
2. Mental manipulation
3. Energy manipulation

MC controls physical manipulation, which focuses on strengthening one's own body and using it as a weapon. It seems that he will never control mental or energetic manipulation, because this type of power draws energy from a different source than he has. (Although who knows what type of power he will receive during his final evolution?)

Regarding the fate of Jake:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.
Given the fact that the game has been monitoring your relationship with Jake since the beginning (using a numeric value), I wonder if the content of this update would be different if the number was too low or too high.

Last edited:

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Nice, I love the new Ella and Charlie content.
Making Jake watch was pretty cruel though, but at least we're all friends now.

The game also contains a list of song names and their corresponding file names now, so a high-quality-audio mod would be possible.
*cough*lazymotherfucker*cough*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Nice, I love the new Ella and Charlie content.
Making Jake watch was pretty cruel though, but at least we're all friends now.

The game also contains a list of song names and their corresponding file names now, so a high-quality-audio mod would be possible.
what? I dont remember any of this from the new update. what do you mean by having jake watch? and isnt the new guy with black hair with ella in the mines cole? a new character?
also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since it seems like the next update will wrap up all the side routes.Do you guys think the creator will give negative consequences for wanting to build a harem or if you went around being girlfriends with everyone?

aaasssdddfffggg

Nov 9, 2021
So, did anyone else notice that in the flashback to middle school, when MC goes to the pawnshop to sell Deryl's stuff, the store owner calls him "Charlie"?

It's the flashback right when Deryl dumps oil on MC and sets him on fire.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 1827365

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: +5000 Dark Side Points choice

Still, everybody knows loli's cannot be killed :WeSmart:
I guess I'm absolute evil then because I snuffed out Demi, Bailey and I even killed Christie but that sadly leads to a Dead End later this update(not for those first 2 kills). Ange is next to get it :devilish:. I'm going to smother that pretty ass redhead with her big ass tits!

4.80 star(s) 335 Votes