Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The 1st evolution happens in the beginning when he first became a superhuman. It classifies as his 1st Evolution. The 2nd you already know.
I had no clue it counted as an "evolution". I thought of it more as a "birth"/"rebirth" type thing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I had no clue it counted as an "evolution". I thought of it more as a "birth"/"rebirth" type thing.
I mean, the MC is still human, just evolved. You can check it in the stat window. After the incident at the start you get Evolution lvl 1. I believe Deryl and even Ella(maybe) say a few things about it early on.

Most don't survive through Evolution lvl 1(at least the ones Ella turns) and turn into monsters before reaching lvl 2, according to Clark.

Reactions: Rutonat

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I mean, the MC is still human, just evolved. You can check it in the stat window. After the incident at the start you get Evolution lvl 1. I believe Deryl and even Ella(maybe) say a few things about it early on.

Most don't survive through Evolution lvl 1(at least the ones Ella turns) and turn into monsters before reaching lvl 2, according to Clark.
I am not sure if it makes sense to call him human. I mean, Deryl did say the dna sample looked like one of a human who went a through a new evolution, but he also did say the MC could reshape his DNA and do things simply being evolved wouldn't explain.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I am not sure if it makes sense to call him human. I mean, Deryl did say the dna sample looked like one of a human who went a through a new evolution, but he also did say the MC could reshape his DNA and do things simply being evolved wouldn't explain.
You'll have to take that up with the Dev. Deryl comments and the stat window begs to differ.

Reactions: GaRbS

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Whats with that NTR style teaser scene in the frat house after the monster attack. When you go back there as group therapy session with Alexis and fin Jake with Liz and Ember tits out in the bedroom and then just leave like nothing happened?
That's really unsatisfying.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
hmmm...what choices do i have to pick to tit fuck snow?
If you mean the corpse, you have to fight Jake in the prison and then get sent to the Morgue. Then you'll get 2 options once her tits get bigger. I believe the top one is the choice. Not sure if corruption plays a part in it or not. My character is corruption based(I think 7 corruption points) though so I won't notice if it is or not.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Wanna bet we'll see people complain about it ?
1648770223331.jpeg

If you mean the corpse, you have to fight Jake in the prison and then get sent to the Morgue. Then you'll get 2 options once her tits get bigger. I believe the top one is the choice. Not sure if corruption plays a part in it or not. My character is corruption based(I think 7 corruption points) though so I won't notice if it is or not.
I got it with corruption 0/1

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Whats with that NTR style teaser scene in the frat house after the monster attack. When you go back there as group therapy session with Alexis and fin Jake with Liz and Ember tits out in the bedroom and then just leave like nothing happened?
Jake is using his mind powers in that scene, both on the girls and on the MC. If you didn't have a fourth option that defied him, then you didn't train your power enough.

Reactions: monk_56

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
There is a scene with a corpse?
Wow, I'm glad I chose to talk and forgot to go back and see what happened if I fought.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Jake is a fellow superhuman. His powers are mind control. Very early on in his career as a mind controller he tries to use his powers on Liz and Ember to force them to flash him. (that is all he is doing with them in that scene btw. no sex)
If you kept training your power then you can resist his attempt to tell you to leave and instead he runs away.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Wait, how many Power Points do you have on your character since you have 0? I have 48 with 7 corruption. I'm curious how much playing into corruption gives you, in terms of power points.
I ended the latest update with 45 power 6 skill and 0 corruption.
I think there are somewhere around 5 points of power you can gain with corruption.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I played the route of "fighting" Jake at the prison and thanks to the comments I took the other route that ends with Nikki and I just noticed that its setting up body modification of other (living) people, which could possible point to maybe the MC curing Mia by his own

Reactions: belovedeggs
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes