Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
You know I think someone need to make a list of all the events and decisions that add stats (for when they become actually important for the story variations) cuz I have no idea if I'm at max power or corruption which I might need to pass a stat check (though I could probably cheat it with joiplay and just edit the code)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well there's a lot of uncertainties in the game after this update but I know for sure there's gonna be a training montage in the week leading up to the finale showdown with Jake cuz apparently we need to get stronger to fight him I guess he's gotten a lot of help from Ella to be stronger then us
To be fair, the MC is getting more and more used to Jake's influence. The first time, he couldn't fight it and didn't even noticed, yet with this update, not only did he feel the power working, but also broke free barely a few minutes later. So a week of powering up ? Maybe not. Probably more some time planning how to deal with Jake, but as the rate he's been progressing, I'd say he won't need much to be able to fight off Jake's influence.
Keep in mind that, more than just shapeshifting, the MC's speciality is adapting. Every time some new shit got thrown his way, he managed to adapt and overcome.

You know I think someone need to make a list of all the events and decisions that add stats (for when they become actually important for the story variations) cuz I have no idea if I'm at max power or corruption which I might need to pass a stat check (though I could probably cheat it with joiplay and just edit the code)
Maxing power if fairly easy while not running after corruption, I feel like. Just hit every option that seem like it has a "training" feel to it, basically.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I have just realized during Jake and the MC's fight their monsters appear and talk like they were speaking to each other via their children's minds. Has anyone got the meaning of what they were saying?

Reactions: Lionsky

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
But that still doesn't explain double Daryl
I figured the 2nd Daryl was Ella in disguise. She lets Jake think he has the real Daryl in control to spy on her, but it is really her so that she can get a gauge on when he is planning on betraying her. That was my thinking, but I am sure I missed a bunch of details that derails that.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I figured the 2nd Daryl was Ella in disguise. She lets Jake think he has the real Daryl in control to spy on her, but it is really her so that she can get a gauge on when he is planning on betraying her. That was my thinking, but I am sure I missed a bunch of details that derails that.
Yeah it bugged me as well... The only other possibilities are that he actually "woke up" and fucked off from Alice's place (since his meeting with Jake happened after she went to check on him in the morning) without her noticing, which would imply that even a comatose state doesn't stop Jake's powers from working, which I wouldn't be surprised by... or it's some sort of other trick Jake as, to be able to call in the spirit of some people he has under his power...

dividead

May 1, 2017
People have different means. Not all dev can afford everything people seem to think they can, for example. Also, until it hapens to them, people usually don't consider backups as something important, as since it's not needed so far, it would make for potential waste of money. And if you don't have that much cash to spare...
This is exactly the sort of tech illiteracy that I was ranting about. You can spend as much as you want on backups but making your data 95+% more safe with almost no money and a few hours of your time is something anyone that even attempts to make a renpy game can do. The fact that people don't think it will happen to them when they see it happening to people like them that do exactly what they do in similar fashion is the other part of the rant.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This is exactly the sort of tech illiteracy that I was ranting about. You can spend as much as you want on backups but making your data 95+% more safe with almost no money and a few hours of your time is something anyone that even attempts to make a renpy game can do. The fact that people don't think it will happen to them when they see it happening to people like them that do exactly what they do in similar fashion is the other part of the rant.
In case you lived under a fucking rock for the last 2 years, people are doing the exact same thing with Covid. They consider it only happens to others until it happens to themselves or a close relative.
That's human logic for you. I'm not defending it, I'm pointing it out.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1.) You forgot about Amber in your list. (Liz's twin sister)

2.) Why would you lose respect for Liz?? I dont get it.
- Either you are interested in her and you want to be her sort of boyfriend for real... In this case she wont have sex with anybody else (as far as I know).
- Or you are not interested in her, you will be consider only friend. In that case she will be drugged and have sex with other people. I dont see any NTR here, you were not interested in her, she can do whatever she wants. Being fake boyfriend doesnt count.

3.) Alice FTW!
I think I put her on the list but was like nah I'll put her in a different spot and something distracted me and I forgot about it.

When it comes to optional ntr, I should be able to assume I won't get ntrd if I take my eyes off the girl for 5 minutes. The fact that I'm in her route should imply I'm into her. Idk, it tells me that if I didn't intervene in her personal decisions she'd willingly whore herself out to a tub of lard for cash and that's why I lose respect for her.

ONTO the subject of Charlie which everyone seems to be discussing...

I'm not against either possibility, but I think it seems more likely she's Oscar's long lost sister.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
About 2 Derils, there are a lot of options, one of them is that Alice is under Jake control too.
And/or happened something to the MC when tried to enter in Deryl's mind
Possibilities, possibilities...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
About 2 Derils, there are a lot of options, one of them is that Alice is under Jake control too.
And/or happened something to the MC when tried to enter in Deryl's mind
Possibilities, possibilities...
I would be very surprised if Alice got mindfucked, honestly. With her instincts, and the fact that she knew about Jake pretty early on thanks to the MC, I think the second he'd try to come up to her, she'd lob his head off...
That girl is both nuts and incredibly fast, with the powers she has...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Following the order of events, it's safe to assume it's Ella with Jake. Deryl was put under the same day the 2nd one appeared. I don't think Jake could get to Alice and make her lie about it while she's fully aware of him. Ella's probably keeping a close eye on him too since he's now in a position of power.

That said, Ella could do several things outside of Jake's knowledge. She does have the same transformation ability, obviously since she taught it to the MC. It is possible she planted a fake Deryl to be in the coma and the real one is with Jake. That requires a lot of effort though so I think she just transformed herself and pretended so she can watch over him.

Ella's honestly a wildcard at the moment. Since she's lvl 5 now, there's no telling what new ability she gained or branched from her current set of powers. For my own sanity, I'll just say she's Deryl in disguised with Jake instead of making a theory out of it.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah Ella is level 5 in evolution but weaker beacuse she forced evolution .... and i wonder what is behind when she said "i guess i'm not the chosen one" lol
She is still strong but if she evolve clean without corruption or devouring monsters for power like she already say "she did" it corrupt her evolution. I think that is already mentioned in MC evolutio to 2 "the cleanest evolution from human genome" and it's much stronger then forced or corrupted.. i think MC can take Ella on level 4 evolution if he dont get corrupted haha

Last edited:

aaasssdddfffggg

Nov 9, 2021
Goliath and Valravn? Which Goliath are we dealing with? The RMC, Batman the Ride clone, B&M Hyper, Giovanola Hyper, or B&M mini hyper?

Sep 13, 2019
I think I put her on the list but was like nah I'll put her in a different spot and something distracted me and I forgot about it.

When it comes to optional ntr, I should be able to assume I won't get ntrd if I take my eyes off the girl for 5 minutes. The fact that I'm in her route should imply I'm into her. Idk, it tells me that if I didn't intervene in her personal decisions she'd willingly whore herself out to a tub of lard for cash and that's why I lose respect for her.

ONTO the subject of Charlie which everyone seems to be discussing...

I'm not against either possibility, but I think it seems more likely she's Oscar's long lost sister.
This is one of those, girl gets blackmailed and raped, respect for her is lost moments. She doesnt willingly whore herself out, infact sadly when she does get to the breaking point she has been drugged and raped. The guy was suspicious to begin with.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This is one of those, girl gets blackmailed and raped, respect for her is lost moments. She doesnt willingly whore herself out, infact sadly when she does get to the breaking point she has been drugged and raped. The guy was suspicious to begin with.
Are we talking about the same game? I recall the guy laid out in no uncertain terms what he was gonna do with her as soon as she signed on. She wasn't blackmailed or raped when you're given the choice to intervene. They attempted to kidnap, drug, and rape her against her will in the non-ntr route. Is that what you're referring to?

Reactions: GodOfAll
Sep 13, 2019
Are we talking about the same game? I recall the guy laid out in no uncertain terms what he was gonna do with her as soon as she signed on. She wasn't blackmailed or raped when you're given the choice to intervene. They attempted to kidnap, drug, and rape her against her will in the non-ntr route. Is that what you're referring to?
pretty sure after you dont intervene, he threatens to cut the contract if she doesnt kiss him. secondly, several scenes after that she is kidnapped successfully and is drugged and raped. the next time the mc sees her, she is out of her mind on drugs and dick and doesnt even recognize the mc.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
pretty sure after you dont intervene, he threatens to cut the contract if she doesnt kiss him. secondly, several scenes after that she is kidnapped successfully and is drugged and raped. the next time the mc sees her, she is out of her mind on drugs and dick and doesnt even recognize the mc.
Didn't play that route, but from what I recall she knowingly signs the contract with him making it clear she's going to have to fuck him for money. I don't lose respect for her getting raped, in fact I didn't know there was rape in that game. How was she blackmailed though?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes