DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, good update. Made me hate jake more than before. Dude put one of his friends in a prison, another in a coma after melting her mind, humiliated others with mind control. Was disappointed the mc did all that work to evolve but jake is still superior. Even with huge resistance to a low effort order, the mc was forced to touch his nose.
1.) You forgot about Amber in your list. (Liz's twin sister)

2.) Why would you lose respect for Liz?? I dont get it.
- Either you are interested in her and you want to be her sort of boyfriend for real... In this case she wont have sex with anybody else (as far as I know).
- Or you are not interested in her, you will be consider only friend. In that case she will be drugged and have sex with other people. I dont see any NTR here, you were not interested in her, she can do whatever she wants. Being fake boyfriend doesnt count.

3.) Alice FTW!

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I dunno... Could be, but I feel like the devs kinda made it so that you could more or less guess the links between character with design consistency, on that side of things, so far. Though I could be wrong.

Yeah, because it is so uncharacteristic of Ella to gaslight and lie to get what she wants. xD

Not that true actually. I mean, aside from the fact the dad is bald AF, if I remember correctly, the MC's female form leans more towards black hair, doesn't it ? Though my memory could be off, haven't checked in a bit...

Well, yeah. The MC does imply that his dad's a bit of a dick despite not being a total asshole, and from what we see of him, he doesn't seem the type to tell everything to his kid/kids... So it still could be a possibility.
Also, I dunno, I feel like there's more interesting stuff to do with the plot of Charlie ends up being the MC's sister rather than going the over-used "little girl tries to kill MC because he killed her brother and now you have to kill the girl" route...
But why would Charlie try to kill the MC in this scenario? The MC didn't kill Oscar and he isn't with Hero. It was Michael and Hero are the ones who have his body. Ella telling Charlie that Oscar is alive and held captive by Hero is as big of a lie as saying the MC is her brother and being held captive by Hero. Nothing changes on that front. Ella could've said an innumerable amount of lies about this all. For all we know, none of them are her brother and we could just be grasping at straws.

I don't really feel the MC having a little sister would add anything interesting to the plot and it's as trope-y as you can get with the long lost sister stuff. I don't mind either way and I doubt the MC is ever going to kill her so I'm not sure why that was even mentioned as a fear of some kind.

As for the part about the MC dyeing his hair blue, it's true. That's what his dad told him when the MC called him bald. You can check the scene, it happens before the MC goes to Ella's house for the first time. As for the Fem MC having the original hair, I acknowledged that his original hair could've still been Black before the dye so that doesn't change much on the hair color difference side, as I've stated.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But why would Charlie try to kill the MC in this scenario? The MC didn't kill Oscar and he isn't with Hero. It was Michael and Hero are the ones who have his body. Ella telling Charlie that Oscar is alive and held captive by Hero is as big of a lie as saying the MC is her brother and being held captive by Hero. Nothing changes on that front. Ella could've said an innumerable amount of lies about this all. For all we know, none of them are her brother and we could just be grasping at straws.
Why would Ella pit Jake against the MC ?
Clearly she creates pawns and play the poison jar thing. She puts all her creations against each other to see which ones come on top to, presumably, add to her own power. Would she treat Charlie differently ? I doubt it. Even being interested in Jake and the MC's powers, she seems to have no qualms about risking their deaths. Why would Charlie be any different ?
She's not stupid, even if she tells Jake to kill the MC, it wouldn't surprise me that she doubts Jake's capabilities to do so. After all, he tried to avoid dirtying his hands at every turn, while she knows the MC killed multiple times when he had to. So far, the MC came up on top every single time. Could be she thinks it might also be the case with Half-assed-methods Jake. But would the MC kill a little girl, though ? He's still far too human tu just murder away at any chance like your typical monster...

And I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. I just feel like there's still far to many grey areas to rule out the possibility... Also, keep in mind that the MC has pretty much no family. I mean, the Dad isn't much of a supporting character, so putting him in danger, especially after hyping up how impressive of a secret agent type guy he is, wouldn't bring much impact, I think. But a "defenseless" sister on the other hand, especially if she's fully under Ella's thumb... That would make higher stakes and motivations for the MC to go fully against Ella, me thinks...

Reactions: GaRbS

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Interesting. In my run, I seem to have planted the seeds of doubt in him, but even then, the fact that he went and used the "I'll make your friends kill themselves, and that means I won't have any blood on my hands, it won't be my fault at all, only yours" card pissed me off. The guy threw all morality out the window and is rady to do anything to fix Mia despite having zero proof that Ella will actually go shit. Actually there's even more proof that she likely won't. But he became too stupid to realize that.
And for someone who pretends to not be a murderous bad guy, he sure throws bad promises around like free candies.
Yeah, Jake is so sure that Ella would cure or help with Mia without any proof and then given excuses, ok Jake ok
True, Jake using the card that MC is a killer, NO SHIT! but hey Jake can make people kill themselves (but noooooooo that's doesn't make him a killer no...)
Reminds me Kilgrave from Marvel.

Reactions: Rexaureus and GaRbS

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Reminds me Kilgrave from Marvel.
Exactly. Except the only instance of Kilgrave I've seen, he wasn't such a dipshit he belived he had no responsabilities in those "suicides". Jake keeps throwing that excuse like saying it enough will make it true.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Why would Ella pit Jake against the MC ?
Clearly she creates pawns and play the poison jar thing. She puts all her creations against each other to see which ones come on top to, presumably, add to her own power. Would she treat Charlie differently ? I doubt it. Even being interested in Jake and the MC's powers, she seems to have no qualms about risking their deaths. Why would Charlie be any different ?
She's not stupid, even if she tells Jake to kill the MC, it wouldn't surprise me that she doubts Jake's capabilities to do so. After all, he tried to avoid dirtying his hands at every turn, while she knows the MC killed multiple times when he had to. So far, the MC came up on top every single time. Could be she thinks it might also be the case with Half-assed-methods Jake. But would the MC kill a little girl, though ? He's still far too human tu just murder away at any chance like your typical monster...

And I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. I just feel like there's still far to many grey areas to rule out the possibility... Also, keep in mind that the MC has pretty much no family. I mean, the Dad isn't much of a supporting character, so putting him in danger, especially after hyping up how impressive of a secret agent type guy he is, wouldn't bring much impact, I think. But a "defenseless" sister on the other hand, especially if she's fully under Ella's thumb... That would make higher stakes and motivations for the MC to go fully against Ella, me thinks...
But why would higher stakes be formed by this? Yeah, the MC doesn't have family, outside of his dad, but that doesn't mean he's yearning for one. He doesn't know Charlie exist and he's not going to form some overprotectiveness from finding it out spontaneously. That's not going to be impactful with how the MC is written.

If we go with what Deus said(someone who can see the future, possibly) and how Ella reacts to not being the "one" she would initiate the push the MC needs against her anyway, in the future. You know, with trying to kill him, herself.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But why would higher stakes be formed by this? Yeah, the MC doesn't have family, outside of his dad, but that doesn't mean he's yearning for one. He doesn't know Charlie exist and he's not going to form some overprotectiveness from finding it out spontaneously. That's not going to be impactful with how the MC is written.

If we go with what Deus said(someone who can see the future, possibly) and how Ella reacts to not being the "one" she would initiate the push the MC needs against her anyway, in the future. You know, with trying to kill him, herself.
Just not yearning for a family doesn't mean he wouldn't care. He started being quite protective of Jake right after starting to be his friend, to the point of risking Jared to make his life hell (by using his status with the dean and all that). The MC doesn't strike me as the type to just say "meh, barely know you, I'm not gonna bother", quite the opposite...

And I could be wrong. I could very well be wrong. But even though the whole thing sticks with Oscar, I can't rule out that it also possibly fits with the MC. We don't have all the pieces to rule it out, I feel...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just not yearning for a family doesn't mean he wouldn't care. He started being quite protective of Jake right after starting to be his friend, to the point of risking Jared to make his life hell (by using his status with the dean and all that). The MC doesn't strike me as the type to just say "meh, barely know you, I'm not gonna bother", quite the opposite...

And I could be wrong. I could very well be wrong. But even though the whole thing sticks with Oscar, I can't rule out that it also possibly fits with the MC. We don't have all the pieces to rule it out, I feel...
With the Jared thing, it seemed more like him helping Mia with the addition of Jake but I see what you mean. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Anyway, I'll be trying to get through this "3rd as parent" playthrough. So far there's no difference, where I'm at currently. Besides the Fairy telling them to say hi to the 3rd now. Once i get passed the Danica and Oscar fight with Alice, I should be seeing the dialogue changing up. Then I'll have to get to Ravager.

Reactions: Lionsky and Rutonat

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Ok, I replayed the Jake part and got to fight him but honestly the only thing I have to say is:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MAD MAN PUT AN ACTUAL NECROPHILIA SCENE IN THE GAME HOLY SHIT.

Reactions: JDM88999

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
People have different means. Not all dev can afford everything people seem to think they can, for example. Also, until it hapens to them, people usually don't consider backups as something important, as since it's not needed so far, it would make for potential waste of money. And if you don't have that much cash to spare...
There are a lot of ways to backup for free via the drive and the like, that and a hard drive reader and a 1tb hard drive cost a total of 55 dollars US. Still shit happens.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
The vagina privilege is not "people want to kill anything with a dick"
it is that people are far more forgiving of enemies who have a vagina.

Ella, Danica, and Jake are all set up as being in some way enemies of the MC. Ella is even the one who explicitly manipulated jake to attack the MC and the MC's friends. She explicitly ordered Jake to mind control Darrel.
Danica literally tries to kill the MC.

Almost everyone wants to kill jake (no vagina), almost everyone forgives Ella and Danica (both have vagina)
This is vagina privilege.

If Jake was a woman and Ella a man everyone would be blaming everything fem-jake did on man-ella and wanting to kill ella instead of jake
Maybe everyone here, but personally I like Jake. (just found out it has a thread on here)
This all said he does need an ass whooping, and maybe an ass pounding. Could also be neat if we get to NTR him with Mia.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Sooo on another note... Am I the only one wondering if :

1) Charlie wouldn't happen to be the MC's sister (Seems her little flashback thing mentionned someone's eyes getting injured, if I read that right, and we know the MC's eyes have had something happened to them in the past. Plus, let's face it, they look very similar... And I wouldn't put ot past the Dad to have had someone else after the MC's mom)

2) Ella has possibly put in Charlie head that the MC is somehow responsible for her brother's disappearance (again, wouldn't put it past Ella to get a kick out of seeing a girl kill her long lost brother without knowing)
You're on to something here.....

Reactions: GaRbS and Rutonat

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
can we expect new clean evolution ? not corrupted with devouring others or forced with drugs, clean evolution is much stronger. Is ella now level 5 in evol?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, I replayed the Jake part and got to fight him but honestly the only thing I have to say is:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MAD MAN PUT AN ACTUAL NECROPHILIA SCENE IN THE GAME HOLY SHIT.
Lol, I see you did that scene as well. I was shocked myself but she had big boobs so I didn't even resist like the MC. That scene also hinted at the MC possibly being about to raise the dead, in some capacity, since she moved a bit. She'd probably turn like how Bailey is if we kept giving her our energy.

The MC or mine, will fuck almost anything. From weird zombies(Bailey), crazy sewer monster ladies(Minyak) and probably any other thing in the future. Hell, he's probably going to sleep with our monster parent as well if that's available. The Dev doesn't turn away from this stuff. :KEK:

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Well there's a lot of uncertainties in the game after this update but I know for sure there's gonna be a training montage in the week leading up to the finale showdown with Jake cuz apparently we need to get stronger to fight him I guess he's gotten a lot of help from Ella to be stronger then us

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Lol, I see you did that scene as well. I was shocked myself but she had big boobs so I didn't even resist like the MC. That scene also hinted at the MC possibly being about to raise the dead, in some capacity, since she moved a bit. She'd probably turn like how Bailey is if we kept giving her our energy.

The MC or mine, will fuck almost anything. From weird zombies(Bailey), crazy sewer monster ladies(Minyak) and probably any other thing in the future. Hell, he's probably going to sleep with our monster parent as well if that's available. The Dev doesn't turn away from this stuff. :KEK:
Yes, I was wondering the same (Bailey came from some place anyway), also something that calls my attention is how dev has no problems on throw some deviations at players faces (even with humour, cynical one at it).

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017

Not my cup of tea in terms of kinks, but I find ultimately very entertaining to make my character "has tits and a hole, good enough for me". Also, as it was noted before, I appreciate the dev's sense of humor.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes