EXZOTRON

Aug 26, 2017
Hey can someone tell me how to get the last three scenes that I don't have unlocked? (The spoiler includes a screenshot of my gallery cuz I don't wanna count out which ones I'm missing basically don't look if you don't want to know what scenes are included)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1-Fight Jake in prison you get scene later
2-Liz NTR ending
3-Liz normal ending

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
This really has become my favorite game oddly enough on the site, my second favorite being The Last Sovereign.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
There's nothing I despise more than being manipulated. I've been a friend to Jake all the way through till now and I'm done. Time to end him.

Same reason why I'm leaning towards killing Ella if we get the choice, unless there's an EXTREMELY convincing reason not to.
I have a question, why so willing to write off Jake but still have a slimmer of hope of not killing Ella? Ella is the root cause behind all of this imo

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Same. With the newest update, he has become a villain. He knows what he is doing and that Ella is most likely is deceiving him, but he will do anything to restore Mia, which was his fault in the first place.
It's interesting Jake believes he'll be powerful enough to take on Ella. His mind has gotten all bent out of shape and it's kinda funny considering his power is mind control lmao

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I'm actually very curious to see how Demi's powers will be once we've trained her up and she evolves. Could be pretty powerful I think and could be helpful against Jake. Also, am I the only one that felt a little bad about the other girl getting stood up? She wore a nice dress and everything for that movie date :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes