DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait until you´ve played this update. I was in the "well I think he can be saved from his path" group up until now. Not to spoil anything but now I´m more "fuck this guy, he ded when I get to him". So yeah good writing indeed.
What do you mean "wait until i played the next update"? I already said multiple times now that Jake is getting killed no matter what. He was never redeemable for me. You guys are just now getting to the point I was already at updates ago with his character.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
but just couldn't go beyond a certain line like rape as it would too extreme of a crime for a kid to take.
We don't know that. When he started doing shit to the twins, we barged in. Could very well be that he decided he didn't want to get interrupted over and over...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well... I do. As for others who spoke about it at some point, there's only so much that manipulation can excuse. He did choose himself to believe everything Ella told him with not much effort on his part to see if she was right. So yes, while she fucked with his lack of self-esteem, he didn't even question why the guy who defended him against one of the most untouchable asshole on campus (Jared), risking his place in the school for him, suddenly decided to treat him like Jared did.
All that you're saying, I've stated and pointed out the most when it comes to Jake. I'm not even sure why you're even tell me of all people this. I'm the main one saying I was killing Jake the first time he used his powers against our friends.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
All that you're saying, I've stated and pointed out the most when it comes to Jake. I'm not even sure why you're even tell me, of all people, this when I'm the main one saying Jake is going to die the same update he started stuff.
I've been on that page for a while, but since you're mentioning it and others are in this convo, I firgured spelling it out for the late comers would do good.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
We don't know that. When he started doing shit to the twins, we barged in. Could very well be that he decided he didn't want to get interrupted over and over...
It's a possibility but considering he could do it with pretty much any girl any time he wants and the developer claimed Jake was still a virgin (at least after that update) then I am assuming we have seen all of the worse shit he has done so far.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
But you have to remember He was brainwashing them there to take off their clothes in the first place. This isn't just about him looking at their tits, topless, which he made them do in the first place. He tried to do the same to us as well when we entered the room and intervened but we're too powerful. I don't know about you but i rather crush him now before he tries to assault my friends because of Ella hyped him up. His action clearly showed that if giving an inch he'll take a mile.
This is my post, one of many, from months ago about Jake. I'm decently consistent about wanting to kill him, while some thought he was redeemable. In fact, I called this disaster coming from a mile away. I'm glad everyone finally caught up with some of us on the "Jake needs to die" train but I don't have a strong hatred for him outside of the game. I do have plenty of rants(lol) about him that I don't even want to get into it right now. I'm saving it all for the update, apparently.

Reactions: monk_56 and Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This is my post, one of many, from months ago about Jake. I'm decently consistent about wanting to kill him, while some thought he was redeemable. In fact, I called this disaster coming from a mile away. I'm glad everyone finally caught up with some of us on the "Jake needs to die" train but I don't have a strong hatred for him outside of the game. I do have plenty of rants(lol) about him that I don't even want to get into it right now. I'm saving it all for the update, apparently.
To be fair, for a while he did seem to be redeemable, but those chances became lower and lower very quickly.
At this point, the single only thing t hat could save him, imo, is a miracle intervention from a certain brain-melted girl.
And I don't think it's shaping up to happen on time, because even if the MC manages to control his "other people shapeshifting" power to fix her, that'll be too late, and Jake will most very likely have done something that is unforgiveable at this point.
I mean, Ella did order him to destroy everything the MC has. And it would take a special kind of dumb not to understand that it means his circle of friends. Especially now that he fully believes the MC to be evil just because an abusive, berating, backstabbing bitchy goth told him so.

Or she'll eat him before we can kill him.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
To be fair, for a while he did seem to be redeemable, but those chances became lower and lower very quickly.
At this point, the single only thing t hat could save him, imo, is a miracle intervention from a certain brain-melted girl.
And I don't think it's shaping up to happen on time, because even if the MC manages to control his "other people shapeshifting" power to fix her, that'll be too late, and Jake will most very likely have done something that is unforgiveable at this point.
I mean, Ella did order him to destroy everything the MC has. And it would take a special kind of dumb not to understand that it means his circle of friends. Especially now that he fully believes the MC to be evil just because an abusive, berating, backstabbing bitchy goth told him so.

Or she'll eat him before we can kill him.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if others killed him. As long as he dies, I would be fine. Alexis was so close last update until Ella intervened.

I'm eager now to see what goes down in this update coming up.

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if others killed him. As long as he dies, I would be fine. Alexis was so close last update until Ella intervened.

I'm eager now to see what goes down in this update coming up.
It's pretty funny to see how many people are more forgiving and interested in seeing again, and learning more about, some of the bad guys (like Danika or Alexis) than to give a second chance to fucking Jake, when you think about it...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As for this NTR topic, it's avoidable. When it came to Jake scene, it was avoided by being stronger
That was not NTR.
Some people thought jake fucks the girls after kicking the MC out, but author clarified that he just looks at their tits.

In current release that scene already got edited. Both to add the ability to disrupt it via power stat, and also to make it clearer that jake does not fuck them you if you fail the Power check, instead he just makes them flash him.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's pretty funny to see how many people are more forgiving and interested in seeing again, and learning more about, some of the bad guys (like Danika or Alexis) than to give a second chance to fucking Jake, when you think about it...
Jake shouldn't have been born with a dick and he would've been fine. I'm joking but he shouldn't have messed with our friends at all, nearly killing one of them after trying to harm our bestfriend. He would've be alright if he stayed in his lane but he crossed the line at every chance.

As for Danica, she's forgivable because she didn't target anyone besides us. It was strictly between the MC and her. We so happened to come out on top and as such she's our prize at the end, if we want her. As for Alexis, she's just a lazy emo who's indifferent towards people. She also happens to be hot, to me, so you already know I have to seduce her as well.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That was not NTR.
Some people thought jake fucks the girls after kicking the MC out, but author clarified that he just looks at their tits.

In current release that scene already got edited. Both to add the ability to disrupt it via power stat, and also to make it clearer that jake does not fuck them you if you fail the Power check, instead he just makes them flash him.
I know all of this.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Vagina privilege.
Doesn't mean much, since I wasn't talking about dicking Jake.
I doubt anybody wants to kill the MC's best bud and yet he doesn't have a vagina either. But the guy's a bro anyway. You get what I mean ? Yet in Jake's case... more and more people joins the "fuck this clown" bandwagon in a heartbeat, while I do believe a lot of people would like Danika to make a miracle comeback (granted, so we can bang her).
I wouldn't even be surprised if some people even like the big dumb guy (forgot his name... the mega beefy monster dude...) more than Jake at this point.

Reactions: monk_56

Rosenkranze

Jun 23, 2018
My problem with Jake is that because of his low self-esteem, He a gullible idiot. One "appearance' of the MC has him believe we're not trustworthy, yet believes everything Ella says. He even goes after normal, innocent people just because Ella says it will make him grow more powerful, then later does so because she MIGHT help him fix his mistake with Mia.
Danika meanwhile, only targets enemies, including us. She starts as an emeny only because we're helping a rival gang. IF you decide to spare her, she even shows some interest in us.
Alexis, meanwhile, is part of the H.E.R.O. group which i don't' trust, though they do have some good people. ( clark and they guy that warned us to GTFO when we infiltrated)
Right now, Jake and Ella are both on my would like to kill list, because i don't trust them at all. Tiffany is another, while hot, I wouldn't mind killing if I could with no repercussions. Knowing her though, she would have some failsafe that would expose us. Alexis and to an extent H.E.R.O., is on my need to learn more before passing judgement.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Right now, Jake and Ella are both on my would like to kill list, because i don't trust them at all. Tiffany is another, while hot, I wouldn't mind killing if I could with no repercussions. Knowing her though, she would have some failsafe that would expose us. Alexis and to an extent H.E.R.O., is on my need to learn more before passing judgement.
Despite Ella being technically more powerfull, the MC isn't on that standpoint with her. Not that she's trustworthy, fucking far from it, but she has one thing the MC doesn't : knowledge. Which is why the canonical good choice is to not reveal the full extend of his powers to her. The MC can use Ella just as she tries to use him, to basically siphon everything she knows, but always play close to his chest and keep as many cards hiddens as possible.
Jake doesn't have that luxury. The guy could have made a great ally, but he decided to be both stupid and throw both his morals and brainpower out the window, and then cross the MC multiple lines despite the guy never actually being hostile towards him, even being concerned for him, with the only exception being the one time that doesn't make any god damn sense.

So I'd wouldn't exactly put Jake and Ella on the same page on that one.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Wait until you´ve played this update. I was in the "well I think he can be saved from his path" group up until now. Not to spoil anything but now I´m more "fuck this guy, he ded when I get to him". So yeah good writing indeed.
Oh, well then, I may have to eat my words regarding my opinion on Jake

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I doubt anybody wants to kill the MC's best bud and yet he doesn't have a vagina either.
The vagina privilege is not "people want to kill anything with a dick"
it is that people are far more forgiving of enemies who have a vagina.

Ella, Danica, and Jake are all set up as being in some way enemies of the MC. Ella is even the one who explicitly manipulated jake to attack the MC and the MC's friends. She explicitly ordered Jake to mind control Darrel.
Danica literally tries to kill the MC.

Almost everyone wants to kill jake (no vagina), almost everyone forgives Ella and Danica (both have vagina)
This is vagina privilege.

If Jake was a woman and Ella a man everyone would be blaming everything fem-jake did on man-ella and wanting to kill ella instead of jake

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The vagina privilege is not "people want to kill anything with a dick"
it is that people are far more forgiving of enemies who have a vagina.

Ella, Danica, and Jake are all set up as being in some way enemies of the MC. Ella is even the one who explicitly manipulated jake to attack the MC and the MC's friends. She explicitly ordered Jake to mind control Darrel.
Danica literally tries to kill the MC.

Almost everyone wants to kill jake (no vagina), almost everyone forgives Ella and Danica (both have vagina)
This is vagina privilege.

If Jake was a woman and Ella a man everyone would be blaming everything fem-jake did on man-ella and wanting to kill ella instead of jake
I haven't seen many people saying Ella's actions are forgivable...

Reactions: Rexaureus

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
v0.8 public release

PC

MAC

Changelog

-9 new h scenes

-More action

-A week+ of in-game time

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes