SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I started out the game being very friendly to Jake, even after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that stopped this release and I am going to merc the shit out of him if given the choice next update lmao.

Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019
v0.8 public release

PC

Mega

MAC

Mega

Changelog

-9 new h scenes

-More action

-A week+ of in-game time

Finally! YES YES YES!!!

I'm having trouble unlocking gallery scenes 58 and 62.
Same. I'm just going to wait for a gallery unlock to be posted, I lost track of my futa save and corruption save and going through the entire game twice when I don't know what unlocks what is not fun.

WeirdWorld, thank you for another fantastic update!

Also, fuck Jake.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
I just played the new update and...impressive work. When I saw that it was one week more in-time game after only two months, I was like "Damn, the developper work fast". But then, you are saying that you have trouble with your files ? That's enven more impressive : despite the trouble, you managed to deliver a good content in a good delay. I really hope that you can fix it all so you can continue your story in peace. Great work WeirdWorld, continue like this :).

Reactions: Rexaureus

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There's a lot to say about this update. Before getting too into it, I want to say that it was a great update. I got a serious case of Information overload so I'll be going back and rereading through it after this post.

We finally got to see the 1st and it's confirmed that 4th(Mother) was always the voice during evolution so that confusion is cleared up. Only problem is the list is half way complete but there's now 7 different Monsters(I was hoping one of the revealed was already the 1st). I guess we can remove the bat one related to Oscar(if it's dead) or go with the popular theory of the one that killed Mother on that Dead End being some kind of roaming "Alpha" of sorts. Maybe the 3rd(Father) doesn't count as one of the numbered if we don't choose them? Then there's the Fairy(Alice) and Black Crossed(Danica). We'll find out in the future so there's no rush.

So far it's:

1st: Gold/Red 2nd: ?
3rd: Blue/Black 4th: Mother/Brown/Pink
5th: ? 6th: ?

The Deryl thing has me thinking all kinds of things. Is he a clone that Ella planted without Jake knowing, maybe Ella transformed into him or is the one with Jake the real one and we got the clone(or Ella)? That hint from looking into his mind and finding a block could lead to any of the answers since he has no memories passed a point. Also, Ella knew for certain that we were still alive. That could be connected since that other Deryl appears after she said it but he's supposed to be sleeping in a coma.

So many questions this update. Demi being a superhuman was obvious but it seems her power resembles Jake's or is she apart of the 1st like him. That huge thing Ella had at the end is worrisome. It was massive. I'm honestly more hyped for next update, even though this was great. I'm going to replay and choose Father(3rd) at the start to get some clarity on the changes between the two.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
there's some connection between evolving and linking with your monster or another. It seems Ella rejected it and told them to go back to sleep.
There is also the fact that she disappointed for not be the one. For what is not sure.

it's time to cull this spineless loser that's been left unchecked for too long.
He really needs some good smacking the waking him up. Does he really think after everything is done that Mia will be okay(even if she wakes up.) with him.

Demi being a superhuman
There is also Angelina. Thought, her powers are kinda useless. Unless her milk give some boost on power or something.

We also met two new monster.(Ella's monsters) Valravn and Goliath. It will be interesting to fight with them.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Ohh Jake…. Can’t even accept the peace offering extended out to him. Gonna enjoy the eventual fight against him.

So, Ella is presumably gonna fight the H.E.R.O. group with a bunch of kids, old associates and Jake, I suppose. And it seems like the Deryl at the dorms was a clone implanted by Ella who had his memories erased by Jake. MC is an underdog, gotta gain Allies in whatever way he can to take down Ella and her gang.

and the Alice prison visit was quite wholesome. Didn’t even mind not getting a lewd scene with her.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
He really needs some good smacking the waking him up. Does he really think after everything is done that Mia will be okay(even if she wakes up.) with him.
Guy doesn’t have any form of conscience prickling him, by the way he’s going about things. So I guess, he plans to erase her memories after waking her up. He’s gotten stronger since then. So, he might have enough confidence in his abilities to do so.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
So I guess, he plans to erase her memories after waking her up. He’s gotten stronger since then.
That's what i thought. But then again i thought that he may be hesitate to that. Since last time was clusterfuck. Of course at this point he probably thinks that everything he do will be her own good.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There is also the fact that she disappointed for not be the one. For what is not sure.
I think it's possible that it's to become a monster liked the numbered, in a way, and that's probably why she's disappointed. When she became lvl5 she probably expected a transformation of some kind. She also goes on to push the monster out of her head and told it to go back to sleep.

We also met two new monster.(Ella's monsters) Valravn and Goliath. It will be interesting to fight with them.
Yeah, I mentioned it at the bottom of my post. Goliath is as massive as his name describes him to be. He's towering over Ella.

As for Angelina, her power was so useless that I don't even consider them powers lol.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

mickr0

May 28, 2017
Is the voice that is supposedly inside your head random gibberish or an actual cypher?

For instance, after klaus dies you should hear "58@&#, (^!0)* 4^*", however if you have high corruption you instead get "Spaw#, devo)* he*"

• Wow
Reactions: monk_56

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
As for Angelina, her power was so useless that I don't even consider them powers lol.
I think it might be an intermediate kind of power. Like, become an attractive mate and detect powerful beings and breed with them.

Possibly even succubus style "absorb power from powerful beings."

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey can someone tell me how to get the last three scenes that I don't have unlocked? (The spoiler includes a screenshot of my gallery cuz I don't wanna count out which ones I'm missing basically don't look if you don't want to know what scenes are included)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes