Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, many people would say the same about all the gender bending and tentacle fucking in this game. Different strokes for different folks
But there is far more people going from one game to the other demanding for NTR to be added than there is for those... And then, like someone mentionned in Nikraria's thread, some of them even tend to say anything non-NTR is "vanilla" (which they seem to say in a very pejorative way), even stuff that definetly isn't (even more extreme stuff like beastiality, vore or even necro). Which is something I've not seen any other people do with other type of content.
Now, I understand that different people like different thing, but I think you can understand that seeing someone barge in like a wanderer in a saloon, causing everyone to suddenly shut up and stare, just to say the devs have to put NTR, can be seen as jarring, at some point, right ?

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Hey, many people would say the same about all the gender bending and tentacle fucking in this game. Different strokes for different folks
I am not kink shaming anyone, is ok to have different fetishes.
What I find jarring is those users going to every single post demanding (not asking) for NTR or incest.

But there is far more people going from one game to the other demanding for NTR to be added than there is for those... And then, like someone mentionned in Nikraria's thread, some of them even tend to say anything non-NTR is "vanilla" (which they seem to say in a very pejorative way), even stuff that definetly isn't (even more extreme stuff like beastiality, vore or even necro). Which is something I've not seen any other people do with other type of content.
Now, I understand that different people like different thing, but I think you can understand that seeing someone barge in like a wanderer in a saloon, causing everyone to suddenly shut up and stare, just to say the devs have to put NTR, can be seen as jarring, at some point, right ?
This.

Add: being vanilla is ok too.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I am not kink shaming anyone, is ok to have different fetishes.
What I find jarring is those users going to every single post demanding (not asking) for NTR or incest.

This.

Add: being vanilla is ok too.
People can be pretty entitled. There are always people demanding certain content being added as well as people getting upset just because there's a little bit of some kink in the story.
I mean I am overall more into vanilla and not interested into tentacles or ntr at all, but it's all avoidable and some people are into it so who cares?

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I swear you people are really acting mentally disabled sometimes. There is murder, you can literally kill people by sucking their brains out but a girl getting fucked by another dude? Noooooooooo. Not to mention the 20 other fetishes like you becoming an girl and getting fucked on a bbc party. Also the author said multiple times its optional + you're not paying. Why does this shit get brought up every other thread?

Last edited:

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
Calm down guys. It was just a question, Im not demanding for ntr. I just saw some good windows for ntr and asked if we gona get more...
And yes, I mean the scenes with Jake(not kenny) mind controlling Amber, Jess and Liz. I was thinking something like "See what Jake is doing" options, completely optional. Well...:geek:

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Calm down guys. It was just a question, Im not demanding for ntr. I just saw some good windows for ntr and asked if we gona get more...
And yes, I mean the scenes with Jake(not kenny) mind controlling Amber, Jess and Liz. I was thinking something like "See what Jake is doing" options, completely optional. Well...:geek:
Well, until now the NTR content was avoidable so I don't see why the author will change that. What I mean is that the author could make the content you speak about but will also permit that the players that don't like this type of content (myself included) can avoid it.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Developer said once Jake is not planned for any NTR path. Perhaps, it's gonna happen one day considering his mindcontrol powers is a gateway for that kinda fetish, but I see that happening more in a bad end considering they look easier to write.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I don't really see people demanding it. If anything I mostly see people complain about it and demand it be removed from the game

Reactions: Gudil and GodOfAll

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Developer said once Jake is not planned for any NTR path. Perhaps, it's gonna happen one day considering his mindcontrol powers is a gateway for that kinda fetish, but I see that happening more in a bad end considering they look easier to write.
I don't think Jake is evil enough to do that. At risk of getting flamed because people here have a hatred for Jake, he's not an evil person at his core. He's a nerdy, low self confidence kid that wants friends who all of a sudden gets crazy powers he doesn't understand and is getting manipulated by Ella under the pretense that she cares and can help him. In short, I don't think it's in Jake's character to consciously hurt the MC in that way

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Who has a hatred for Jake on here? Speaking for myself, I think some of you misunderstood talking about wanting to killing him in game, from my character's pov, for me in real life actually hating him. The Dev did a good job with writing Jake's character.

As for this NTR topic, it's avoidable. When it came to Jake scene, it was avoided by being stronger and ever since the Dev said there won't be any for him. I wasn't pissed because I thought it was NTR. I was pissed because he messed with my friends, as I've said when said scene happened. I want to kill him solely because he's a threat to the MC with his powers and he tried to hurt my friends.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I do hate Jake. Jake has committed crimes- many of them not coerced; including sexual and aggravated mental assault. I do feel somewhat sympathetic towards him- but he *chose* to do many of those misdeeds on his own. He should be locked up- at a minimum.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Who has a hatred for Jake on here? Speaking for myself, I think some of you misunderstood talking about wanting to killing him in game, from my character's pov, for me in real life actually hating him. The Dev did a good job with writing Jake's character.

As for this NTR topic, it's avoidable. When it came to Jake scene, it was avoided by being stronger and ever since the Dev said there won't be any for him. I wasn't pissed because I thought it was NTR. I was pissed because he messed with my friends, as I've said when said scene happened. I want to kill him solely because he's a threat to the MC with his powers and he tried to hurt my friends.
Wait until you´ve played this update. I was in the "well I think he can be saved from his path" group up until now. Not to spoil anything but now I´m more "fuck this guy, he ded when I get to him". So yeah good writing indeed.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Who has a hatred for Jake on here?
Well... I do. As for others who spoke about it at some point, there's only so much that manipulation can excuse. He did choose himself to believe everything Ella told him with not much effort on his part to see if she was right. So yes, while she fucked with his lack of self-esteem, he didn't even question why the guy who defended him against one of the most untouchable asshole on campus (Jared), risking his place in the school for him, suddenly decided to treat him like Jared did.

I do hate Jake. Jake has committed crimes- many of them not coerced; including sexual and aggravated mental assault. I do feel somewhat sympathetic towards him- but he *chose* to do many of those misdeeds on his own. He should be locked up- at a minimum.
As I was saying, I can only agree. Manipulation isn't a one sided thing. At some point, the victim has to let themselves be manipulated, or stop questionning everything they're told is true. Jake kinda quickly jumped on that train, imo.

Wait until you´ve played this update. I was in the "well I think he can be saved from his path" group up until now. Not to spoil anything but now I´m more "fuck this guy, he ded when I get to him". So yeah good writing indeed.
Well. If he doubles down on his bullshit, I'm not gonna shed a tear when consequences smash his brains out...

Reactions: Dysphorika

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I don't think Jake is evil enough to do that. At risk of getting flamed because people here have a hatred for Jake, he's not an evil person at his core. He's a nerdy, low self confidence kid that wants friends who all of a sudden gets crazy powers he doesn't understand and is getting manipulated by Ella under the pretense that she cares and can help him. In short, I don't think it's in Jake's character to consciously hurt the MC in that way
The thing is that he was just an insecure kid without strong convinctions, he was just "the nice nerdy kid who got bullied" and as he got his powers it's not surprising he would abuse them to some extent while struggling to find a more concrete sense of morality. He played around like a kid, so to speak, by for example making girls get naked for him, but just couldn't go beyond a certain line like rape as it would too extreme of a crime for a kid to take.

I don't really hate him, but as he starts taking a more seriously dangerous stance and finds his place in this war, a dumb kid with a weapon is gonna be a danger for those who aren't controlling him.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes