DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Kenny is not the dead guy? or I am missing something?

Me neither... people asking in every single game...
Yep. Kenny's dead. The MC killed him at the dorm party. The scene he's probably talking about is when he took jess in the bedroom and it looked like he was about to rape her when it cutaway. Or was Kenny the other guy Ella killed? I can't even remember. I just identified them as Jock 1 and Jock 2, both of them are dead. :KEK:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Has to be referring to Jared but he got his arm broken by the MC at the end of the Cheerleader route(at least he will by my MC when i finish it on my main save this time). Unless he goes the Monster transformation route, he's not going to be dicking any girl anytime soon. Especially not at the school.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Has to be referring to Jared but he got his arm broken by the MC at the end of the Cheerleader route(at least he will by my MC when i finish it on my main save this time). Unless he goes the Monster transformation route, he's not going to be dicking any girl anytime soon. Especially not at the school.
He's even less gonna be dicking any girl in my run. I broke his dick.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
He's even less gonna be dicking any girl in my run. I broke his dick.
I don't remember that part tbh. I'll have to do it on my main save when the game updates. I did it on my side playthrough and glanced over most of the details. The arm break was the one that stood out for me since it was the last choice you made before you leave him, i think.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't remember that part tbh. I'll have to do it on my main save when the game updates. I did it on my side playthrough and glanced over most of the details. The arm break was the one that stood out for me since it was the last choice you made before you leave him, i think.
Don't really know the specific requirements but you basically turn into your girl form, start fucking him, but if you choose to be dominating him, slapping him and treating him like the little bitch he is, you can end up breaking his dick. Not gonna lie, that was kinda satisfying.
I really hate that asshole.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I think you need corruption for that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Don't really know the specific requirements but you basically turn into your girl form, start fucking him, but if you choose to be dominating him, slapping him and treating him like the little bitch he is, you can end up breaking his dick. Not gonna lie, that was kinda satisfying.
I really hate that asshole.
I know how it happens, as it's the cheerleading route ending. I just don't know all the details for it. All i remember is he came onto the MC and then later threaten Jess with ending her sorority if they broke up. After that the MC tells jess he's going to handle it after he reveals he's the hero. Then enter said part where he broke his arm(for me at least). I don't remember what happened or what i chose before that so i probably just picked something entirely different and didn't get the dick mutilation part. That said, i probably will when i play it on my main since that's way more effective than breaking his arm.

I think you need corruption for that
I had max corruption allowed. I think i just didn't choose my choices the same along the way and got something different. I ended up breaking his arm in the end.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't remember what happened or what i chose before that so i probably just picked something entirely different and didn't get the dick mutilation part.
I don't know if picking futa form over full female is the condition, since in the scene I had, my MC turned full female. Seems like it doesn't really have to be, but...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know if picking futa form over full female is the condition, since in the scene I had, my MC turned full female. Seems like it doesn't really have to be, but...
I was full female there. I probably just chose differently somewhere along the way. The dick breaking maybe even happened there but i just didn't remember it during that scene. I only remember the end when you leave him after that whole thing happens there.

I'll see it all again this upcoming update.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes