Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
As for this quoted part, the parent choice from the beginning wasn't what i was referring(though your parent and the number changes depending on them. "Dad" is 3rd and "Mom" is 4th). I was mostly saying that we don't know all of there powers so it's possible that Ella gained a power the MC, himself, didn't inherit from them since we don't know all of their abilities, currently.
I see. I picked Number 4 then, but since I've yet to try doing another run, I have a question : Does picking another monster nets you another... "entity" during the evolution ? I don't remember every detail from the top of my head, but I remember the weird symbol of the hand and eye. Now I wonder if that changes or if it's eh one from your theory trying to lead us away from the original "parent"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the refresher !

As Ella said, it's possible that we just didn't inherit every power. She got a power we didn't get and we have a power she doesn't. Our shapeshifting is perfect while her's has flaws. There's probably going to be several differences as we progress since the MC seems to be going through a more pure or primal route compared to others. I have a feeling that the voice in his head during and after evolution has push him down a different pathway under another Numbered monster somehow. Don't know how that would work but it's just a thought i had after replaying.
Yeah. The thing that still bugs me though is this Sight thing, but we won't really have an answer anytime soon anyway. I just keep wondering if that was a lie to stop Jake's questions or an actual information. That girl is so hard to read I'm like a yo-yo going from linking her to wanting to splatter her head against the walls (though it's been the latter for the majority of the end of this version).
Guess all we can do about that one is wait.

Like the dev did a great job with the story. It's not overly complicated but not too simple where you can guess and find out everything easily. For example, Deus most likely has farsight or future seeing powers as he told Alexis and Clark where Ella would appear during the dorm party/kenny fight before it happened. He also told Tiffany's dad that she's going to be the death of him. I didn't notice or remember all of this the 1st time around but now I'm picking up on it.
Exactly. The writting is absolutely brilliant. I don't know if it's a team or a single dev but whoever wrote the scenario has some Got Tier talent, in my opinion. You come in for the smut and end up at the edge of your seat on the story. There aren't many smut games that can achieve that while still being good on the 18+ side. Usually it's more "one or the other".

It also explains why he already knew where we were and was able to see through our transformation. He also told us to wait until we're as powerful before confronting her and not to reveal any secrets for now. He definitely knew way too much stuff about Ella and the MC. This is just an example of what i mean by the dev making it interesting. At this moment, it's a theory but him having farsight would be dope and shows more variety in powers.
I think Deus likely can see either the future, or potential futures. Depends how this universe takes the concept of t ime (either as a fixed thing or flowing and alterable). Because otherwise, it's hard to get why he left the MC roam around the H.E.R.O.'s lab to steal intel without saying anything. But if he knows it's gonna be beneficial, say because his powers showed him that the MC is the key to dealing with Ella... then it makes sense he'd essentially "betray" his colleagues instead of trying to capture or recruit the MC.
And as for the concept of time, I wagger it's probably the fluid/flowing kind for the simple reason that he didn't explain anything concrete, as if telling the future events to the MC would ruin them.
That or I'm totally off and the guy just gets off on playing the mysterious dude.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah. The thing that still bugs me though is this Sight thing, but we won't really have an answer anytime soon anyway. I just keep wondering if that was a lie to stop Jake's questions or an actual information. That girl is so hard to read I'm like a yo-yo going from linking her to wanting to splatter her head against the walls (though it's been the latter for the majority of the end of this version).
Guess all we can do about that one is wait.
Why would this still bug you when she showed most of those abilities in action already? Even without Deus explicitly confirming Ella's eyes "see a lot", she accurately guessed our power lvl, which is something not even Clark at lvl 5 could do. She saw us coming up to her apartment floor door before we even got to it(she could just have good hearing). She also was stated to be able to see through and perceive underground rocks to escape with Jake from the Hero base.

Could she have exaggerated some of that stuff? Yeah but she definitely has the ability as it's already confirmed at several parts.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Why would this still bug you when she showed most of those abilities in action already? Even without Deus explicitly confirming Ella's eyes "see a lot", she accurately guessed our power lvl, which is something not even Clark at lvl 5 could do. She saw us coming up to her house before we even got to the door(she could just have good hearing). She also was stated to be able to see through and perceived underground rocks to escape with Jake from the Hero base.

Could she have exaggerated some of that stuff? Yeah but she definitely has the ability as it's already confirmed at several parts.
What I meant was that I wonder, first of all, if she actually has a sight based power or if it's a lie (what she tells to Jake), and second what she actually sees if it's true/if she chooses her "tet subjects" base on that. It's not that it changes everything, but outside from that scene and the fact she can escape underground rocks and stuff (which doesn't have to come from a sight power when you're a giant freaking worm monster btw), we don't know much about it. It just keeps me asking myself how much she actually "sees" and what can really be hidden from her, in that case.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What I meant was that I wonder, first of all, if she actually has a sight based power or if it's a lie (what she tells to Jake), and second what she actually sees if it's true/if she chooses her "tet subjects" base on that. It's not that it changes everything, but outside from that scene and the fact she can escape underground rocks and stuff (which doesn't have to come from a sight power when you're a giant freaking worm monster btw), we don't know much about it. It just keeps me asking myself how much she actually "sees" and what can really be hidden from her, in that case.
It says right in the story that she, herself, "perceives an Iron vein network that is 10 meters deep and 100 meters wide" while she was underground. She also had to dodge several of Alexis's Iron blade attacks coming rapidly at her while she was underground. Could she have done that by just feeling her surroundings move while inside the worm? Sure.

As I've already said, she could've been exaggerating some of that stuff she told Jake but there should be no doubt that she has sight based(or sense based from her words) powers of some kind. It's already confirmed that her "sight" is special by Deus. She didn't lie about them and she even says that she sees "certain things" and can see it to a "certain degree". Her not being able to see everything is actually fine since she herself never said she could in the first place.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
So glad the update's seems to be going along well with finally a date of release. I was actually afraid they would decide going on a hiatus cuz of how upseting losing a hardrive with your work can be.

Reactions: X-Topic

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
So glad the update's seems to be going along well with finally a date of release. I was actually afraid they would decide going on a hiatus cuz of how upseting losing a hardrive with your work can be.
[/QUOT

OH..WHEN HE WILL RELEASE IT?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It says right in the story that she, herself, "perceives an Iron vein network that is 10 meters deep and 100 meters wide" while she was underground. She also had to dodge several of Alexis's Iron blade attacks coming rapidly at her while she was underground. Could she have done that by just feeling her surroundings move while inside the worm? Sure.

As I've already said, she could've been exaggerating some of that stuff she told Jake but there should be no doubt that she has sight based(or sense based from her words) powers of some kind. It's already confirmed that her "sight" is special by Deus. She didn't lie about them and she even says that she sees "certain things" and can see it to a "certain degree". Her not being able to see everything is actually fine since she herself never said she could in the first place.
Yeah, the ony option is to wait. I'm just having fun trying to see what could be foreshadowing stuff.
I'm so fucking glad I gave this game a go.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I know it's old news, but I really want the MC using abilities based on the Mantis Shrimp. Not only his punch, but I got really disappointed when the MC used the eyes and deemed to weird to use.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Events do seem to be beginning to ramp up toward something less open, like the whole mafia arc...

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
I just want to mention that Ella doesn't know of all our powers. Because she kill us when we reveal what we capable of. Saying we were perfect from the beginning.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I just want to mention that Ella doesn't know of all our powers. Because she kill us when we reveal what we capable of. Saying we were perfect from the beginning.
My take on that is that the MC already had the ability she's looking for since the beginning, but as we hide that she believes (although probably suspects something) that we might eventually unlock such skills as we evolve.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, yeah, but as we discussed, she seems to be able to see stuff we don't, and since the MC shows more potential, that might be the reason why she's saying he's perfect. Or she's trying to butter him up to make him subservient, like she does to Jake. Highly probable that she doesn't really get how actually potentially powerfull the MC really is.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I think Ella wants something outta the MC's ability to tap into someone's memory and DNA given that both bad endings we get from her happen after we tell her we replicated some animal's ability by digging into their genetic material.
I am also guessing her shape-shifting doesn't allow her to simply replicate things and she needs to manually "craft" any complicated structure in her arsenal which she might believe is what the MC has been doing all this time.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
and since the MC shows more potential, that might be the reason why she's saying he's perfect. Or she's trying to butter him up to make him subservient, like she does to Jake.
I doubt that. Because she kill Mc after she says you are perfect. Its one of the bad endings.
And the reason that i say she doesnt know everything because of her sights. I don't think her sight is powerfull as she claims to be.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I doubt that. Because she kill Mc after she says you are perfect. Its one of the bad endings.
Yeah, I know about that ending, but I can't remember if she says anything like that at other points. She seems the like the type to try and butter up her subjects to manipulate them.

And the reason that i say she doesnt know everything because of her sights. I don't think her sight is powerfull as she claims to be.
I don't either, but I'm mainly wondering exactly what her sight does. Because, for now, we know nothing about it, pretty much. It feels like we know basically 5 to 10% of what she can do so far. And even t hen, we don't really know what she sees or not exactly. Does she see the potential ? Does she see something vague indicating to her the actual "power level" of the person ? Does she see some indication of how much "monster" is inside the person, indicating to her how developped their powers are ?
There's so many unknown it's hard to really figure her out. The only thing we know for sure, really, is that she's a manipulative bitch that will kill anyone she feels like killing. And that she's probably heartless, because her orphenage has a slight "superhuman breeding farm" feel, especially with one specific girl...

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Quite the interesting game. If I had a complaint it would be that sometimes it feels like the text box is covering parts of the game that should be seen. Like if everything was elevated up just a bit it would be better. Oh that and that one scene where MC is by those jail bars. For some reason that hurt my eyes and head. I have never been prone to being dizzy from games. But something felt odd there.

I think you also missed an important animal at the zoo. Something like an Octopus would be cool because they are so alien to everything. You got a couple of cool ones with the Jelly and all but an octopus has 3 hearts and they can compress body down to fit through pretty much anything their beak can fit through, like a quarter size or something. They are also the absolute best at camo! Just an idea though.

It is so different than a lot of other stuff though, kinda get used to seeing the same looking renders over and over.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes