Carefree247

May 24, 2019
On a deeper look of the lore, it seems things have gotten interesting and dangerous for us now that we evolved, somethings of note are
1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The medicine Vials that Ella has (Blue, Yelllow and Green), of which she gave the green to the Hero association and an unknown to Langdon(Jared's father), I'm gonna guess they are either the weaker variant or something else, Ella giving this could either be to sow chaos and at the same time breed cattle so other spawns can feast on them or it's to further her agenda.
Safe to say their could be an internal conflict now that Langdon has a source for making spawns and Dexter(Tiffanys father) with his large influence on H.E.R.O

2)
Like I guessed we are in a Mortal Kombat war of sorts, apparently we were meant to Devour Klaus after we killed him which could mean we gain power on Cannibalizing other spawns, which is not far fetched since on devouring Kenny we gained something but I'm not sure as on devouring Danica we don't seem to increase in power(or do we)

3)
So, lets assume these 6 are the ones remaining and all visited the MC and have said something(beside the last one), now why could that be ? are the trying to deepen their connection and trying to tell him something ? It's obvious these beings don't like to be bound with their defiance on the Authority and the First ,whoever that is but we can definitely expect more messages when we dream from them now that our connection improved.

4)Who is Zacki ? could it be MC's father since we know he was associated with the Gov and is now missing, plus he knows too much(like sneaking and other traits) and is rather too chill. Even if he is not his restoration means more monster clearing and a possibility of danger for us.

5) The black stone that Ella had langdon retrieve could be a powerful artifact of sorts, being spherical it could either be an eyeball or a fragment of the elder beings/ Monsters since we already saw that Alice has a stony finger this could be the one from the fairy or something else.

well this is all that I managed to draw from the game and what little info we had, I can never get myself not to pick corruption choices given how cool the dialogue or how sensible the choices are. I'm really curious what hero name did you all pick ?
I went with Thanos since I'm bad at naming and wanted to see ppl chant that name XD

YES! :WeSmart:One Mia handhold please :love:

Nice analysis and theory-crafting; always fun to see some new ideas.

Welcome to Superhuman bro. Fun to see you in the forums of some other games I like.
Try Elvensang next ;-p.
Didn't expect you to fall soo deeply for Mia, but yeah I've already tried Elvensang since I constantly see it as your sig , not a fan of forced pairing but interesting world building there as well love the MELF.

Yes? at least some hand holding
I can't believe I have just noticed that doesn't happen anytime so far... Something to look foward to.
We did have handholding with Liz when testing out our mind reading ability :cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
1)
The medicine Vials that Ella has (Blue, Yelllow and Green), of which she gave the green to the Hero association and an unknown to Langdon(Jared's father), I'm gonna guess they are either the weaker variant or something else, Ella giving this could either be to sow chaos and at the same time breed cattle so other spawns can feast on them or it's to further her agenda.
Safe to say their could be an internal conflict now that Langdon has a source for making spawns and Dexter(Tiffanys father) with his large influence on H.E.R.O
I think she might actually have the power to absorb other powers. She seems to have quite the variety of abilities that don't really fit into one category (unless she's outright lying to Jake, which is possible, but so far she seems to play on words and use half-truths rather than lie...). And on one scene, when you go back to her and she asks what you can do, if you show her every moves you came up with, she gets esctatic and straight up kills you. That's the main thing that leads me to suspect she's making so many Superhuman only to build her her personal arsenal of abilities, which would also by why she's pushing Jake to get stronger and stronger while piting him against the protag : get the strongest to survive and possibly "evolve" after their fight, to get even finer "ingredients".

Like I guessed we are in a Mortal Kombat war of sorts, apparently we were meant to Devour Klaus after we killed him which could mean we gain power on Cannibalizing other spawns, which is not far fetched since on devouring Kenny we gained something but I'm not sure as on devouring Danica we don't seem to increase in power(or do we)
Wait, what ? I don't remember reading anything about devouring Danica... Hell I didn't even get anything about devouring Kenny, my protag just crushed his head as far as I remember... Was I paying that little attention or did I get a variant where my protag just deosn't canibalize other Superhumans ?

So, lets assume these 6 are the ones remaining and all visited the MC and have said something(beside the last one), now why could that be ? are the trying to deepen their connection and trying to tell him something ? It's obvious these beings don't like to be bound with their defiance on the Authority and the First ,whoever that is but we can definitely expect more messages when we dream from them now that our connection improved.
I wondered, personally, about the monster that's inside the protag. It seems to want to bow to nobody, basically, like being the one outside the "hierarchy" (of sorts) of other monsters, and trying to push its host to no get shackled... Kinda made me think of a certain Assaulting Titan, actually...

The black stone that Ella had langdon retrieve could be a powerful artifact of sorts, being spherical it could either be an eyeball or a fragment of the elder beings/ Monsters since we already saw that Alice has a stony finger this could be the one from the fairy or something else.
I seem to also remember a mention of something similar during the scene where you try to put the lure on the sewer tits monster... I might have misread though, but I could swear I read something that reminded me of that stone ball/ring/whatever it is...

I'm really curious what hero name did you all pick ?
Heh. I just went with one of my go-to names that works with both genders : Robin.
And I named his genderswap self Bailey... Wich got hilarious when I met the zombie girl. XD

Btw I'm curious about what people think of Jake. I liked the guy at first because, well, he's a nice dude who just gets bullied, but his powers (and arguably Ella's influence, though there nothing proving she made him do what he did to the twins during the "therapy" visit to the frat house) seem to start to make him become a douchebag, to be honest...
Like, he starts to think he can do whatever he wants and, to be honest, I'm starting to be kinda afraid the story is gonna turn NTR as (thanks to Ella) he might just brainwash every member of the supporting cast to be his personal harem and turn them against the protag.
I have to admit, if it comes to that, heads are gonna roll.
I'm not into NTR.

Edit : Tried to fix the quote tags but they keep going back to being fucked up. So screw it.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
On a deeper look of the lore, it seems things have gotten interesting and dangerous for us now that we evolved, somethings of note are
1)

2)

3)

4)Who is Zacki ? could it be MC's father since we know he was associated with the Gov and is now missing, plus he knows too much(like sneaking and other traits) and is rather too chill. Even if he is not his restoration means more monster clearing and a possibility of danger for us.

5) The black stone that Ella had langdon retrieve could be a powerful artifact of sorts, being spherical it could either be an eyeball or a fragment of the elder beings/ Monsters since we already saw that Alice has a stony finger this could be the one from the fairy or something else.

well this is all that I managed to draw from the game and what little info we had, I can never get myself not to pick corruption choices given how cool the dialogue or how sensible the choices are. I'm really curious what hero name did you all pick ?
I went with Thanos since I'm bad at naming and wanted to see ppl chant that name XD

Didn't expect you to fall soo deeply for Mia, but yeah I've already tried Elvensang since I constantly see it as your sig , not a fan of forced pairing but interesting world building there as well love the MELF.

We did have handholding with Liz when testing out our mind reading ability :cautious:
Superhero name? Mastergene. Seemed fitting for a shapeshifter that could absorb DNA.

Reactions: Carefree247

mcmng

May 19, 2020
1)

2)

3)

Superhero name: Virginlord
Inspired by KingWeWuz 's comment on the MC a while ago :KEK:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think it's kind of implied by the title, and how the goth club talks about the band name, and the discussion you have with deryl, that the hero name should be superhuman.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2017
Btw I'm curious about what people think of Jake. I liked the guy at first because, well, he's a nice dude who just gets bullied, but his powers (and arguably Ella's influence, though there nothing proving she made him do what he did to the twins during the "therapy" visit to the frat house) seem to start to make him become a douchebag, to be honest...
Like, he starts to think he can do whatever he wants and, to be honest, I'm starting to be kinda afraid the story is gonna turn NTR as (thanks to Ella) he might just brainwash every member of the supporting cast to be his personal harem and turn them against the protag.
I mostly blame Ella, but I do think Jake has to make up for all he's done somehow. After that though, I think he can be redeemed and could end up joining our side. It's possible there would be a choice to either spare / recruit him or kill him.
I don't think there's gonna be any more NTR besides the optional Liz route.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Wait, what ? I don't remember reading anything about devouring Danica... Hell I didn't even get anything about devouring Kenny, my protag just crushed his head as far as I remember... Was I paying that little attention or did I get a variant where my protag just deosn't canibalize other Superhumans ?

I seem to also remember a mention of something similar during the scene where you try to put the lure on the sewer tits monster... I might have misread though, but I could swear I read something that reminded me of that stone ball/ring/whatever it is...

Heh. I just went with one of my go-to names that works with both genders : Robin.
And I named his genderswap self Bailey... Wich got hilarious when I met the zombie girl. XD

I have to admit, if it comes to that, heads are gonna roll.
I'm not into NTR.

Edit : Tried to fix the quote tags but they keep going back to being fucked up. So screw it.
Eating kenny happens if you let your powers consume him(the choice allow these feelings to continue), as for Danica it happens after your battle in the mafia office building where you can kill her or let her go but she gets away and when you later escape you involuntarily eat her if you chose to kill her before.

thinking about this I get a Price of persia/Venom/Carnage vibe where we have a symbiotic entity which connects us to the Apostles/Elder beings since it mentions "we" alot of the times.

Now as for the Minyak is concerned she is animilastic in desire where all she wishes is to eat and mate, but as a species they desire "Worship" which could mean they want power.(refer to the titan fights)

Jake is a clueless, meek and weak willed individual with great potential given powers and thrust into things he has no idea of, he is a foil to the MC who had a better upbringing and sound mindset, as we understand things he does not, think of him as someone who was always busy trying to just get by and now suddenly has a million dollars where the chances of him mismanaging it highly likely as he doesn't have the mental fortitude nor the primal desire for strength and power with which he will better himself as he is too busy trying to make up for what he lacks.
People will dislike him but considering where he comes from I can understand him, which makes his character all the more interesting as he is someone who never dared for much and now that he can and does, he goes about it in the wrong way or the one which harms his allies while falling prey to others(Ella), would love to see where his story ends along with what he can achive.

Personally I find Alice, Tiffany and Claudia attractive partners and see the rest as flings or just friends like Mia (it would be hilarious to see her paired with Micheal but I wouldn't mind her with Jake)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Eating kenny happens if you let your powers consume him(the choice allow these feelings to continue), as for Danica it happens after your battle in the mafia office building where you can kill her or let her go but she gets away and when you later escape you involuntarily eat her if you chose to kill her before.
For Danica, that's why, I guess. I said I'd let her go. Cuz she's hot. So that's why I didn't "eat" her. But I don't remember what I did with Kenny... Maybe if I try a second run or to check back the saves from that scene. Seems like I missed some lore there, probably.

Now as for the Minyak is concerned she is animilastic in desire where all she wishes is to eat and mate, but as a species they desire "Worship" which could mean they want power.(refer to the titan fights)
I meant more that, I seem to recall the protag, during that scene, to mention the stone thingy. I could be missremembering though. I didn't go back to check yet (I'm still digesting the story as a whole to be honest).

is a clueless, meek and weak willed individual with great potential given powers and thrust into things he has no idea of, he is a foil to the MC who had a better upbringing and sound mindset, as we understand things he does not, think of him as someone who was always busy trying to just get by and now suddenly has a million dollars where the chances of him mismanaging it highly likely as he doesn't have the mental fortitude nor the primal desire for strength and power with which he will better himself as he is too busy trying to make up for what he lacks.
People will dislike him but considering where he comes from I can understand him, which makes his character all the more interesting as he is someone who never dared for much and now that he can and does, he goes about it in the wrong way or the one which harms his allies while falling prey to others(Ella), would love to see where his story ends along with what he can achive.
Yeah, but the thing is, Jake isn't stupid to begin with. Gulible, maybe. In over his head, certainly. But the fact that he doesn't even question anything Ella says to him, despite the number of times she treats him like dogshit, and openly calls him useless, stupid, cowardly, etc, it's baffling to me that he doesn't try thinking, himself, outside of just what she tells him... It's like his powers also dulled his brain or something.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
For Danica, that's why, I guess. I said I'd let her go. Cuz she's hot. So that's why I didn't "eat" her. But I don't remember what I did with Kenny... Maybe if I try a second run or to check back the saves from that scene. Seems like I missed some lore there, probably.

I meant more that, I seem to recall the protag, during that scene, to mention the stone thingy. I could be missremembering though. I didn't go back to check yet (I'm still digesting the story as a whole to be honest).

Yeah, but the thing is, Jake isn't stupid to begin with. Gulible, maybe. In over his head, certainly. But the fact that he doesn't even question anything Ella says to him, despite the number of times she treats him like dogshit, and openly calls him useless, stupid, cowardly, etc, it's baffling to me that he doesn't try thinking, himself, outside of just what she tells him... It's like his powers also dulled his brain or something.
You don't need to go back and check as the choice of consuming his head ends with you going crazed and dying while having snu snu.

For Danica, that's why, I guess. I said I'd let her go. Cuz she's hot.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
That mentality will get you killed someday you horny boi XD

Jake is smart in one dimension that being retaining knowledge whereas he lacks in the other dimensions such as Critical thinking, insight, social awareness etc
People like him are oblivious or have a single tract mind and don't dare to achieve their dreams while rotting in ordinary, they lost what it means to live life and dare to achieve greatness, could be because he grew up in a single mother household and didn't have a positive male rolemodel to look upto and also male friends.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1676281
That mentality will get you killed someday you horny boi XD
Ho it did, don't worry about that. But you can't deny she's quite good looking, when she's not trying to kill you.

Jake is smart in one dimension that being retaining knowledge whereas he lacks in the other dimensions such as Critical thinking, insight, social awareness etc
People like him are oblivious or have a single tract mind and don't dare to achieve their dreams while rotting in ordinary, they lost what it means to live life and dare to achieve greatness, could be because he grew up in a single mother household and didn't have a positive male rolemodel to look upto and also male friends.
Still seems extremely weird to me that he was so quick to believe the protag is an asshole despite him literally standing up to Untouchable Douchebag Jared to protect him, though... I mean, I know Ella's really good at messing with people's heads (after all she made me doubt and change my mind about her something like 3 or 4 times), but at this point it's like Jake would rather not even want to consider that he could have been right with his first impression...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My Superhero name is - Darkness

The reason why is because the Darkness is one of my favorite videogames and the dev was inspired by it(and several other series, which is great). The MC is also shrouded in dark armor which makes it perfect and it resembles the Darkness armor(comics), in that it has the dark tentacles and stuff. The name just fits so well with the game that you'd think it was the default name.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah is something I hate is how easily Jake hates the MC because Ella says so (mostly because I play MC as a good boy and I ALWAYS been good to him
)
Yep. She just has to tell him "he's a killer, he'll kill you" and it seems enough to wipe away all the times the MC was nice, friendly or even outright defending Jake.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Given Jake's incel vibes I could see jealously being a credible arc, or also a sort of two-faced goading of the "he'll respect you only once you're really powerful so you must show him first ..." sort of thing.

Or if it's done the way via essentially "false flag" operations then turn into multiple people at different times and have them all say something that'd lead him to draw such a conclusion.

But I agree with the posters above that the whole "btw he's bad" "omg thx for telling me I'll do what you say" is a bit ... eeeeh. Not entirely credible. Maybe it ultimately doesn't matter so much and is more about the outcome than the motivation, but. Could be improved upon.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah is something I hate is how easily Jake hates the MC because Ella says so (mostly because I play MC as a good boy and I ALWAYS been good to him
)
It gets even worse because he tries to use the MC as justification for his misuse of his own powers. At every turn Jake screwed up something. All because of his inferiority complex. Ella definitely played a part in his manipulation but we can't blame her for all of his own actions.

Ella told him the MC is a genuine killer. What does Jake do immediately after? He goes and decide to mess with the MC's close friends on his own because he hears that the MC "does it too". There's plenty of times he could've made better decisions but he chose to be this way at every turn(like the beach with Mia). I don't feel sorry for him when Hero hunts him for being that idiotic. I definitely won't as well if i ever catch him.

That said, i mostly play as "kill most enemies who are threats, protect my friends/waifus and chase power". Not a good guy, as i will kill people with no remorse, but not totally evil, as it's mostly only when I'm provoked by others. Jake so happened to provoke me several times with no deserved consequences.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It gets even worse because he tries to use the MC as justification for his misuse of his own powers. At every turn Jake screwed up something. All because of his inferiority complex. Ella definitely played a part in his manipulation but we can't blame her for all of his own actions.

Ella told him the MC is a genuine killer. what does Jake do immediately after? Go mess with the MC's close friends on his own decision because he hears that the MC "does it too". There's plenty of times he could've made better decisions but he chose to be this way at every turn(like the beach with Mia). I don't feel sorry for him when Hero hunts him for being that idiotic. I definitely won't as well if i ever catch him.
Exactly, I find the "he does it too" inexcusable.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes