Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
damn i just decided to give this game a go a few days ago. its pretty good, its a shame to hear about the harddrive issue.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
c'mon it's already been month since last update. it's the only few adequate game here on f950zone
Did you read the comments above you?

The developers's hard drive died, so he lost most of the art for the update. That's a delay he's dealing with right now, so be patient.

Reactions: noobchan51515

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Everyone gangsta till the hard drive fk with us...first time ever I felt sad for a game have to delay due to reasons,not even Cyberpunk2077 made me bru...

• Sad
Reactions: GaRbS and Jhu

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 1664004 View attachment 1664005

What's up with the censorship in this game? Anybody know how to get around it?
The first screenshot with Ella isn't censorship. It's a 4th wall joke for the player outside the game to use training or we're going to die on that part coming up. :KEK:

As for the 2nd one, I'm not exactly sure. I'd have to play again and see the full context. That first one was easy to remember because of how hilarious it was while i played(as that's all i did was train non-stop when allowed).

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think he said something about Amber being next. The cheerleader routes take longer because they're 2 routes (str8/futa) and then the harem.

But I wouldn't expect a solid release date atm given that his hdd got turbofisted

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The dev can take all the time he wants, at least for me. The game has a lot of content every update and he's release moderately every month or 2. it's not like he's doing it intentionally with this minor delay. His hard drive(?) malfunctioned and he lost some stuff so it's going to take extra time.

I'm just as eager, if not vastly more, to get back into this world after last update but i can wait patiently.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Since I have no freaking clue how to post reviews, I'll do a little bit of necro. My bad.

I've just finished this game about a few minutes ago, and I gotta say, it's pretty freaking amazing.
The artstyle drew me away at first, but if you're willing to push yourself a little, it's really easy to get used to it. After that, well the game speaks for itself. The story's really good, and sucked me in pretty fast, to the point of me spending most of the last few days player this pretty much exclusively. And when I hit the end of version message, I was bummed out.

Seems the dev has has computer issues and lost a lot of data, so I hope it's not gonna mean it's the end of that game, because I'm really freaking eager to keep playing. And I hope it's not going to be their last project as well.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
at top right there is a thread score in stars. click on it to give a star figure. this opens a review window. you must have both a star score AND a review to post.
Ha, I see. I was looking for some button thinking scoring came after that. Thanks for the explaination.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I cannot remember when was the last time I underestimated a game which got me hooked so much I stayed up 2 days straight just to finish this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Loved the Mafia arc and getting back at Jared(striping the teacher and shitting on her desk is way better than punching the dean and runing naked) ヘ(^_^ヘ)
What makes me love this game the most is that it does not make a black and white difference in morality while somehow having comedic elements into this slightly grim setting.

I knew I'd love Alice but man I really didn't expect her to grow on me as she did, now makes me wonder how he'll do Tiffany and Claudia who are just as interesting female love interest.

View attachment 1621043
I'm beginning to think this game was inspired by Terra Formars, which also has people transforming into monsters with specific animal abilities / body parts.

edit:
View attachment 1622553
Yep, definitely inspired by Terra Formars.
I can't say all the materials that the author took inspiration from, but I can see many anime references like the mandatory beach trip, super saiyan power up,tsundere/kudere/traps/washoard girls, anime hair colours,comical breast sizes etc

I love that the author took major inspiration from various other stories, games etc and incorporated them seamlessly into the story that often they don't seem out of place(Except the large breasts).

Finished the main playthough of the game, now went back to see some of the dead ends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd guess this is the thing 1-6 are hiding and avoiding since it killed 7-12, could be 13 and has crossed normal power scale that a superbeing cannot sense it as it's cloaking itself or is that far beyond( I wonder if this a nod to Aizen and the hogyoku) .
My theory crafting is there were 12/13 powers at first that surpassed and ruled the other monsters but one of them roze above all and rebeled , thus killing 6-12 and now they are hoping to find suitable hosts to have "Spaws" with which they wish to have a safe fighting chance as the fear of death has now come to them after soo long.

So I started playing game and like it. just have one question, should I kill thugs or spare them?
The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed

Does VN has some vanilla romance? all the girls are bloody sluts... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Well this is an AVN, what did you expect, hand holding ?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes