Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
:LOL:I dont mind huge boobs just would like some variety :p
There's some characters with smaller boobs already, I honestly don't think it's wise to mix up huge and small boobs in the same quantities, since huge boobs cater to an audience, and small ones cater to a different one.

I would like to have more characters with actual big nipples and some more futa and female MC content, but eh, I mean...The game doesn't have to appeal to my tastes perfectly hahaha

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
So I started playing game and like it. just have one question, should I kill thugs or spare them?

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
So I started playing game and like it. just have one question, should I kill thugs or spare them?
Killing them gives you corruption points. Corruption points unlock certain parts of the game and causes small variations in the fight scenes, but we don’t know if the corrupted choices are good for the MC by the end of the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nobody knows yet. It gives you "corruption" points.
What are those points? what do they do? nobody knows and won't know for a bunch of updates still.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Does VN has some vanilla romance? all the girls are bloody sluts... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
I had to fire up the game and go over all the girls to double check...
hmmm. yea this game is mostly sluts.

Mafia girl is not a slut, very pure girl. I think she might actually be a virgin too.
Emily (goth girl) is complicated. I think she only slept with one guy... but he was the boyfriend of her best friend and that made her become a social pariah. yea he tricked her but it is still pretty slutty to homewreck.
Mia... I think is a pure girl... or at least was before becoming a braindead vegetable

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I mean, the MC can fuck half of the cast at this point in little to no time. It's just not the type of game to choose a chick and become a couple, at least so far.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean, the MC can fuck half of the cast at this point in little to no time. It's just not the type of game to choose a chick and become a couple, at least so far.
You totally can choose a chick and become a couple. Harem is completely optional, as is choosing who is in your harem (if you go harem route you do not have to pursue everyone).
For bonus points you can even choose a not slutty girl for your monogamy.
There are few to no sex scenes if you go monogamy route though (varies by the girl).

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Little normal romance would not hurt
The normal romance doesn´t exist at the moment, only at the end you will get a summary of which girls you choose, I think, because something else will be too complicated because there are too many. The first sex scene with Christie is the only unavoidable and every other sex scene is optional as I can remember if you don´t make any side quests where you will be forced to fuck someone. A typical harem ending won´t be possible without variations or every girl will have an exclusive scene at the end if you romanced her.

There could also nothing like that and the ending is purely based on your corruption and which main choices you take until the end, if there are any.

Reactions: tothadam1998

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Per his patreon, his hard drive is, in a word, fucked

Fortunately decent amount of the stuff related to the upcoming release was saved locally, as was the coding from what I gathered

But a lot of the character work and backgrounds are gone, unfortunately.
Thanks....did he mentioned when he will regroup and keep up wiith the updates?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes