adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Do you guys think MC will ever surpass the leaders at HERO
Given what he can do in ending 37, it's a safe bet that if he isn't 'broken' and has whatever he was looking for in that ending, he's one of the few creatures in the universe that will be able to survive being teleported into the sun and actually fighting back if Nico comes after him full on.

You can port something around all you like, but if it won't stay dead if even a part of it survives, it won't matter.

~Void~

Aug 3, 2023
Not sure but maybe, at least it's possible and I would love that. In case he does though I would imagine that this would only be achievable in a full corruption playthrough. Either he utilizes his abilities to the max and eats as much as he can to harness a LOT of power or it will be due to his connections to the apostles and the eye (and possibly their plans for him). You have to consider that the Captains all have a several decades long headstart of gathering power and being at Evo 5. And depending on circumstances their abilities(regardless of Evolution lvl) may already outmatch or heavily rival the MC's powers. The powers to use or manipulate death, time and wind(at least how Bernhardt uses it) are already an insane roster to face if your main trait is shapeshifting.
All things considered it's possible (since that's how this world works) and theres always the option to use plot armor in case it needs to happen for the narrative to work, which I doubt since everything already feels pretty cohesive and earned.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
No need to rub it in, his points were valid. He just didn't know that some, like me, thought that the update was today and was waiting in anticipation like a dog☠. Anyway if the update is not today, then tomorrow, if not tomorrow then another day. ((Not like it matters for me anyway, I am currently not subscribed to his Patreon or Subscibestar.))
You right. I was tired asf when I was posting so I was in a mood. My apologies eroul211 for being mean/rude.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Fucking Main Thread...Oh well, this is your moment, help a brother out for my poor ass saving method and memory; what's the closest Sex Scene to the start of the S.I.N Infiltration?

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I think almost certainly yes. If you look at how insanely things have escalated with the battles that led to each evolution things will only get crazier and crazier. The whole Battle of Diamonds which led to the 3rd evolution was multiple times longer and vastly larger in scope than the Empire Crumbles event that led to the 2nd evolution. I can't even imagine how large the scope will be when the MC reaches the 5th evolution...probably fate of the universe type shit.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Personally I expect MC to surpass the Apostles. However I think there will be different endings with different heights of power.
For example:
1. Ending with MC being the strongest superhuman and living happily ever after with his girls
2. Ending with MC becoming an eldritch horror and leaving earth to travel the planes.

Stuff like that.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So... has anybody managed to deciphered the monster language yet ?

Ya seems very likely, you can see Ella is/was being guided by some invisible outer force. Possibly performing ritualistic massacres and attracting more and more monsters onto the world or just bringing them back to it.
Also seeing as how again and again there are hints both small and large at how "Special" the MC is. He even seems to have been selectively specifically birthed by his mommy.
He does seem to be heading towards grabbing a Lot of power whenever the S.I.N. folks get close to doing whatever Moon fuckery witchcrafty shit that Ella had them prepping for. There better not be another Unicron sleeping in the moon.
2. Ending with MC becoming an eldritch horror and leaving earth to travel the planes.
Nice... Traversing space to hunt down and tap all sorts of alien strange ... almost as tempting as to stay back with a harem to secretly rule the world. Or more tempting... depending on person to person.
Either case Love your interpretation/prediction for possible endings.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes