Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It is with high hopes that Jared & Cole got their booties took by Tanos.
View attachment 3783870
Behind the scenes of course...type of shit WeirdWorld doesn't want you to see :KEK:

I mean the way he was staring at Cole just screams ima rape you...and Jared looks like he already got took.
I Feel... this picture and its captioning is completely accurate.
Might be too late if he has to fight Cole.

He could always eat her body and remake her later though ofc once he figures out everything.
It's been months since I played previous update so I don't remember it too accurately but with Tanos' experiments wasn't it kind of implied that the sister's can teleport through fluids. Didn't one of them get mortally wounded and then pop out of some fluid mostly intact ?
I think if they both survive it would have to do more with their newfound powers and how they interact with each others. Which is what Bramon Jr. was researching too.
Kind of a long shot but their powers are related to the element of water which is considered an element of healing so maybe that somehow helps ? Pouring some mineral water on them for rapid regeneration ?

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
The only bad part of that game was that you fight good guy as the final boss, wish they had pulled Far Cry 4 and let you join him. Imagine if it was Armstrong who got elected in 2020.

Reminder that Armstrong believe in might make right. If you have the strength to kill a grandma and take her stuff, it belong to you, fair and square. If you are born invalid, you don’t belong in his america, and deserve death.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Think you can turn this into a meme?
MC eats Liz's parts
MC shits Liz whole

It may help you get over your unreasonable hate for her.
It'd make me laugh more than get over mein hate of her.

I don't view it as unreasonable. She's just too boring to me. Plus she's Serbian, auto hatred for deep rooted history.

Last edited:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
God I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
You laugh now but do you realize you just gave the MC the ability to create unlimited copies of Liz ? imagine, if he evolves while shitting out a new version of her then his whole evolution will be wasted on specializing in making lots of copies of her... in no time there would be an army of Lizs.

Same...not really a fan of this really weird shit some are thinking of.
Imagine how much more weirder it was in here before the people in-charge banished most of the people here to secondary thread. Off topic thread exists for a good reason. WW chose the perfect name for himself the thread for their game is a real weird world full of lots of us weirdos with our weird ideas, theories, kinds and humor.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
dreams and memories. mc did recently learn shit concerning that, maybe he can fix the one that had her head blow up now? I forgot her name
Laurie the crystal knight one ? I think she got shot in the neck. MC could somewhat fix the physical damage then but ya lets hope he can heal the mind too now. Also for Mia's sake, fix her memories.

Reactions: -Maniackanime-
Apr 16, 2020
Laurie the crystal knight one ? I think she got shot in the neck. MC could somewhat fix the physical damage then but ya lets hope he can heal the mind too now. Also for Mia's sake, fix her memories.
Did you kill Jake and are you in Corruption path? Cause pretty sure Mia is good as new.

4.80 star(s) 334 Votes