Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Downloading yeeeaaaaaahhh

Btw. did anyone else got the impression that liz and ambers mom is kinda a tsundere for the mc's dad and projecting on the mc? I feel like she got fucked by his dad lmao

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Downloading yeeeaaaaaahhh

Btw. did anyone else got the impression that liz and ambers mom is kinda a tsundere for the mc's dad and projecting on the mc? I feel like she got fucked by his dad lmao
I think she just really hate his dad (and blame him for convincing her husband to serve one more year, also resulting in his disability). Sometimes, it's just the tsun

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
We finally got to see Henry use his powers ( well, except for that one time in the library, but it wasn't really impressive back then). The three natural level 5 really all seem to be on another scale of power compared to everyone else

Reactions: Nadder

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 3790029
is i miss sth? i can't chosse the first
I have checked the script. It's not an error; the developer added new variables. To choose that choice, your corruption points have to be less than or equal to 30.

I am working on the mod now. Using the mod will allow you to adjust the points as you want.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
According to the guide the shopkeep is supposed to be selling a vortex stone for 15,000 in the later part of the game but even after I did the infiltration of SIN and got 38k in cash he's still not selling it. Am I missing something?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
According to the guide the shopkeep is supposed to be selling a vortex stone for 15,000 in the later part of the game but even after I did the infiltration of SIN and got 38k in cash he's still not selling it. Am I missing something?
He sells it in the Dream space only one chance to buy it and only place where you can use it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i don't want to read any spoilers for the game, but last update left me feeling uncomfortable and i don't want to sour on this game just cause it invokes certain feelings at times, so all i want to know is, are the twins ok after this update or should i wait till the next one?
Gonna just repost this one again and as soon as someone has played the new update and is willing to let me know, shoot me a reply and i'll see it at some point, otherwise i'm gonna keep out of the thread.

Last time i was told Amber was probably ok and Liz is entirely unknown, hoping both are revealed to be ok this update.

4.80 star(s) 339 Votes